Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses (23697 Views)

Ahmed Lawal: Nigeria’s Corporate Existence Under Threat / Buhari, APC Should Give South-west Presidential Ticket In 2023- Ahmed Lawal / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Gandollaar(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Heavencare:
but all his dangerous power have a limited period of 4 years so let him possessed it all and see how he use it
So that he can now gladly take us back to 1920 right? God forbid this your desire.
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by mamotalk: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2019
nickxtra:
I hope you listened to both of them addressing thier colleagues in preparation to the Elections of the Senate President for the 9th Senate.

Contestants, Ali Ndume and Ahmed Lawal just gave their final addresses.

From the addresses, I saw a man in Lawal who is articulate and has more leadership comportment.

In Ali Ndume, it's a man who is only trying to test his luck and who was babbling while talking, without saying anything significant, except to be elected as Senate President, instead of Lawal who is being sponsored by the APC party.

Rate these men,pls.

Your opinion though.
Ndume sounds like a prepared entity while Lawan does not know the difference between the duties of executive and legislative.

They are into the voting already.
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by mathensy(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2019
[ote author=nickxtra post=79220941]I hope you listened to both of them addressing thier colleagues in preparation to the Elections of the Senate President for the 9th Senate.

From the addresses, I saw a man in Lawal who is articulate and has more leadership comportment.

In Ali Ndume, it's a man who is only trying to test his luck and who was babbling while talking, without saying anything significant, except to be elected as Senate President, instead of Lawal who is being sponsored by the APC party.

Rate these men,pls.[/quote] u have already made ur conclusion here so let it be according to how God want it .
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by SHNAYAJO: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2019
ALI NDUME.. take it or leave it..
Dude thanking ALLAH instead of party..
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by mrvitalis(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
tyspicy007:
Ndume is boko and boko is ndume
And APC made him senator ?
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by mrvitalis(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
But Ndume has a hand in bokoharam terrorism...

If Ndume lose, Bokoharam will die a Natural death...
Are u this dumb ?
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Ikpongiton: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
nickxtra:

We all know, but who is better?
you do not have a better or a good thief .you can only have a bad or a worst thief
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by fidukpong: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
I give to Ndume because the office is to lead his colleague senators before Nigerians. He exposed where the senate presidency was meant to be, what it is now and where he wants to take it to if elected. Lawan was telling us what the president has not told us. How on earth will he do that.
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by SarkinYarki: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
nickxtra:

like who is better at stealing?
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
nickxtra:
I hope you listened to both of them addressing thier colleagues in preparation to the Elections of the Senate President for the 9th Senate.

In Ali Ndume, it's a man who is only trying to test his luck and who was babbling while talking, without saying anything significant, except to be elected as Senate President, instead of Lawal who is being s

ponsored by the APC party.

Rate these men,pls.
How did such bias write up made front page
God?? Is Lawan ur father? No
Both of them are thieves that are looting u and ur kids future but u won't see that
Who cursed this nation
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
But Ndume has a hand in bokoharam terrorism...

If Ndume lose, Bokoharam will die a Natural death...
This write up weak me
I can't believe people are still this stupid
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abouwaza:

How did such bias write up made front page
God?? Is Lawan ur father? No
Both of them are thieves that are looting u and ur kids future but u won't see that
Who cursed this nation
We all know, but we can't leave the nation in a vacuum
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by olaolaking: 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
ronaldayo:
ndume still has the upper hand
Yes Even upper leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by GetCofOProperty: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
His name is not Lawal... He is Ahmadu Ibrahim Lawan, and have been elected and sworn In as this day 1th June, 2019 as the President of the 9th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by GetCofOProperty: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
His name is not Lawal... He is Ahmadu Ibrahim Lawan, and have been elected and sworn In as this day 1th June, 2019 as the President of the 9th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Yeeyo: 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Both of them are boko haram
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by ugotex85: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
nickxtra:

Better at stealing you mean?
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Ubdavis(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na only Allah Allah I hear from Lawal address...if they were to win through speach. Ali killed it, very concised and incisive...
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by Afamed: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I give it to Ndume
Do you have a choice?

Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
utenwuson:
Op is mad
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
GetCofOProperty:
Haters can now sleep badly tonight
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
mathensy:
[ote author=nickxtra post=79220941]I hope you listened to both of them addressing thier colleagues in preparation to the Elections of the Senate President for the 9th Senate.

Rate these men,pls. u have already made ur conclusion here so let it be according to how God want it .
God's Will has prevailed
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
SarkinYarki:

like who is better at stealing and has a terrorism case hanging on his head?
Re: Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses by nickxtra(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
harmless011:
I so much want lawal and femi to emerge today so that buhari and APC Will not have another excuse to give for their failure. Now buhari has the executive, the judiciary and finally the legislature under his control let's see what his next excuse will be.
You get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

428 Federal Agencies Will Find It Difficult To Pay Salary By The End Of November / Peter Obi Blames EndINEC Protest Being Organized By Obidients On Opposition / Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.