Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger (471 Views)

The Best Kept Secret In Sports Betting. 100% Guarantees ARE VERY POSSIBLE! / Pls Can I Get Someone To Help Me With Dropshipping Ebook / Tantalizers Plc Post NGN760 Million Profit For Half Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Hello! My name is Tim, popularly called Timblogger because I started blogging at an early stage before moving on to eCommerce.
When I was in 200 Level, I went to check my result from my course advisor Mrs. Amandikwa, and I discovered I have failed �two 4 unit courses (CHM 101 & MTH 101) that’s a total of 8 unit courses. Then I took a serious decision that exam result will never affect my fate‼️

That bad event took me to a journey of self discovery and I started following top internet marketers and eCommerce entrepreneurs on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and eventually got mentored by people like Anik Singhal, Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall St.), Tai Lopez, Kevin David, Ryan Deiss, Harry Coleman and few others through their video trainings ����
Not just that, I did side hustles and underwent through the video training programs of this top entrepreneurs, I opened an eCommerce store first on Prestashop, before discovering Shopify and now I’m dominating the eCommerce industry.

Soon after I went fully into Shopify & eCommerce, I bought my first car, and a Camry for my Mum. � �
That’s the wonders of Dropshipping. Incase you don’t understand the eCommerce concept called Dropshipping,
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party (mostly AliExpress) and has it shipped directly to the customer.
As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product. This reduces the risk involved in handly inventory and prevents high overhead. However, there are various courses you need to master which creates the perfect synergy for meeting your expected sales.

I’m giving away access to these video courses that ordinary people like us took to become E-COMMERCE DANGOTE’s & OTEDOLLARS�

This is a direct access to be mentored by these 8 Figure entrepreneurs in DÓLAS.
When converted to Naira, it costs over N2.6 Mn total (if you doubt, you can DM me for proof). That’s like 2 years school fees in one private university in the west and to be honest, it’s worth way more than that in value.

Not just that, I will give you my eBook on viral video marketing with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube for your eCom store products.

Be among the first 20 to grab yours now via ➡️➡️ https://shopifyprof.com/
Read the content on the webpage, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage fill in the form and pay the discounted charge.
After payment, you will receive the unique access on the email address you entered while making payment.
You can ask me any question on eCommerce/Dropshiping with Shopify or WooCommerce below.

Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Some reviews I have gotten in the past from my international clients I helped with their dropshipping stores.
My team can help with yours as well.

Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by humphreyudoh(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
How?
Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by theceoz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
thank you for sharing this great case study
Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
humphreyudoh:
How?
How exactly do you mean please?
Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
theceoz:
thank you for sharing this great case study
you are welcome.
Re: 4 Million Profit Naira/Mo Is Very Possible With Dropshipping - Timblogger by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Any questions so far from anybody?

(1) (Reply)

(opinion)the Ghana Vs Nigeria Debacle / MTN To Now Charge Users For Bank Transactions / Nigerian Startup Tizeti Rolls Out Its First 4G LTE Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.