Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,618 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences (23847 Views)

Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Santasery: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
[1]
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Onogiede(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
there will be no more excuse for the man in daora,...let them kick the ball rolling
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by ken6488(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2019
angry

The name lawan grin

Look cool so I support him na wink wink

L A W A N

Lol
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by mekussa(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2019
blackaxe78:
Both of them will still qualify for the next Champions League.

Ndume needs to just have an attacking approach to the game as he happen to have more players.

Manchester United can do little damage since Lebron James wont be fit for the match

You sabi the work well well....NTA dey find match commentator oh

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Racoon:
None deserves seat of the senate president. Unfortunately Nigeria will be stuck with these fellas. undecided

None, my brother, none.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Chikpat(m): 11:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations Senator Lawan
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by kitanga: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2019
Ndume will beat Lawan hands down today. PDP is too experienced in this game.

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by 2T215: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2019
Have they completed the voting?

Chikpat:
Congratulations Senator Lawan
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
Ftc dedicated to Ali Ndume Dino melaye and Fayose my man.. FFK I sight you.. Almighty Saraki the slayer of that scallywag called Oshiomole
u a sick with ur stupid FTC, its only GOD that is ALMIGHTY and he reign for Life. That thief u call Almighty is no more in power. Eleribu omo oponu.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by duality(m): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Epleribus:
This is a contest of several interests! Whatever it is or wherever the pendulum swings, its all for their pockets.
In all, I want the Lawan/Gbaja thing not because of anything but because I want to hear what the next excuse will be for APC not developing this nation.

What will you do with their excuse
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Cherrybae(f): 11:48am On Jun 11, 2019
With the votes castes so far, Ndume will carry the day,
I'm reporting live from the national Assembly
Stay tuned for more updates
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Francisayo(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:

Is it not d same voting we are watching Stop ur fake news

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by DjCandyMusic(m): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2019
macello4:
u a sick with ur stupid FTC, its only GOD that is ALMIGHTY and he reign for Life. That thief u call Almighty is no more in power. Eleribu omo oponu.

Continue barking... Your brain forgot to tell you Almighty is a Name in that context!!

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by macello4(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2019
DjCandyMusic:

Continue barking... Your brain forgot to tell you Almighty is a Name in that context!!
am old enough to be ur fada so don't tell me am barking over feed kid. Omo alaileko.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by senatordave1(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
Are you on weed
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Olorunnim: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Racoon:
None deserves seat of the senate president. Unfortunately Nigeria will be stuck with these fellas. undecided
I swear as long as these people have been accused of one thing or the other they are supposed to be suspended from politics pending the time they clear them of all Accusations
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by ZACHIE: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:

So soon?
Your imagination is quite fertile. Oh. Cow dung fed imagination thrives well
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Olorunnim: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na Ahmad lawan I dey here since ooo
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by ZACHIE: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
One-sided ni kini yi jhorr
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Patosky4U: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
lawan carry the day jorrr
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Jsucre(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats Lawan
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Olorunnim: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Voting never end Lawan dey jubilate,
This yayi na bastard see as he dey laugh.
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by elgramz: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan has won
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by neonly: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawal wins
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Ferrous(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
I see Sen. Lawan as someone that is so liberal, civil, easy-going and credible compared to Sen. Ndume. Therefore, I prefer Sen. Lawan
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by vision2050: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan is the New Senate President
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by davodyguy: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawn won majority
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by sarrki(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lalasticlala please give us another thread

Lawan is the senate president
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by jamesharryson(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by Lucasiano99(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
I believe ndume will cross carpet later in future if he eventually won the election because apc stakeholders don't want him as the senate president position. Then it means we are repeating the 8th assembly again lol
Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by topeorekoy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congrats Lawan

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Lawan, Ndume Go Head To Head As Voting Commences by chidaddy1198(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
lawan SP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results / Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.