Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) (34156 Views)

Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People" / Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by TANID(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Toyosi, Se o fe kii n da sperm s'oju e ni? grin
Gbe obo e wa ... mi o sa rara!
Onisekuse! grin
Hahahahahahaha! grin Eti Like Isokuso Ju Kilode
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by PataAlhaja(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

Haba! WTF did i just read!

Losan awe nitori olorun shocked

Subhanallah!! shocked shocked shocked

Awe bawo?

Awe to ti tan l'atigbawo...

Gb'obo wa jo! grin

Mo ma ma expect DM e, s'ogbo?

1 Like

Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by TANID(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
apache4:
I will always remain a very Proud Gay
You Better Change Now Before It's Too Late grin
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by TANID(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

Tanid, see as u resemble woman grin
Hahahahahahaha! Seriouslly That's After Fasting I Really Loss wight Because I eat Less During That Fasting

Mo Jo Obinrin Yes That's True People Used To Say That But It's Always Funny To Me grin grin grin
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by dammyGold03: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
sam sam congratulations your home is bless .
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by Burgerlomo: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by ufuosman(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
HML
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by Siralgebra04(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

Haba! WTF did i just read!
Losan awe nitori olorun shocked
Subhanallah!! shocked shocked shocked
This Nairaland legend Tohyorsih... I've bin longing to see her. Shall we chat?
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Onisekuse! grin

What is this
Poo
Stop

Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by fapcrook(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
PataAlhaja:

Onisekuse! grin
Spoilt child, oniso kuse chai
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 1:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Siralgebra04:

This Nairaland legend Tohyorsih... I've bin longing to see her. Shall we chat?

Legend biti bawo? shocked
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 1:10am On Jun 12, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! Seriouslly That's After Fasting I Really Loss wight Because I eat Less During That Fasting

Mo Jo Obinrin Yes That's True People Used To Say That But It's Always Funny To Me grin grin grin

Yeah! maybe because you're fair.

Omo pupa cool
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by SweetyZinta(f): 4:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Happy Married Life Zam, May God bless your union.
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by Siralgebra04(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
tohyorsih:

Legend biti bawo? shocked

Of course u stand out amongst ladies who discuss celebrity topics and matters concerning politics here on NL. Each time I log in, I see ur comments and how people drag to mention u. lol. Ur controversial muscle is also legendary.
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Of course u stand out amongst ladies who discuss celebrity topics and matters concerning politics here on NL. Each time I log in, I see ur comments and how people drag to mention u. lol. Ur controversial muscle is also legendary.

You need to see the way my head is swelling like ijebu garri.lol
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by Siralgebra04(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
tohyorsih:

You need to see the way my head is swelling like ijebu garri.lol
Lol
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by TANID(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
tohyorsih:

Yeah! maybe because you're fair.
Omo pupa cool
Hahaha! grin Perhaps But I Don't Know Why
Anyway Thanks Ma
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
TANID:
Hahaha! grin Perhaps But I Don't Know Why

Anyway Thanks Ma

You're welcome
Re: Babajide Awobona Gets Married To His Wife (PHOTO) by TANID(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

You're welcome
thanks cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Moyo Lawal Stuns In New Sultry Photos / Toyin Afolayan Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.