Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos (63457 Views)

Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) / See The Shocking Note , The Man Who Broke My Side Mirror Placed On My Windscreen / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by tendingNews: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2019
A tall and gorgeous young lady has gone viral online over her display on Lagos road.

The beautiful lady stopped her car to chase away the stubborn windscreen cleaner in Lagos, after all means of trying to stop him failed.

She even removed her sleepers and used it to chase the boy away.

While some have hailed her because of how annoying those boys can be, others were of the opinion that she should have just given the boy money and avoid unnecessary drama.

Some others left the main issue and were focused on the lady's beauty and height.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/lady-stops-her-car-to-chase-stubborn.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by tendingNews: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 12:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hot legs, that is all I saw.

Some of us have legs like Benue yam.

Use it to hold a man down during sex and he will definitely lose his spinal cord. lipsrsealed

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by CosmicPhoenix: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
i dont blame the boy,those legs are super hot

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by BLUEJAYY: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Leggggggssss. smiley

I imagine she has diamonds at the meeting of her thighs. smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by cassidy1996(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
na barcelona fan, dem nor dey hear word

15 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Dottore: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Those hustlers can be so annoying. The most worrisome is when you are coming out from car wash and they invade you.
The funny thing is that they refuse to completely wash your car when you make them the offer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
If na dis kain car she carry aswear she go kill d boy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
My friend angrily chased one and before he returned, his phones are gone

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Nathdoug201: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerians
Na by force to clean person windscreen

6 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Unto say him clean her windscreen? Na wa o
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Pavore9: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Boy is hustling. She tall like a basketball player!
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Jaypop22: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Drop something for these children now, at least boys must wack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by BeijinDossier: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
The lady set wella cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by kenedy175(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
I need her vehicle reg number. Got a message for her cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Tomide007: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
That lady tall ooo

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by EnEnPeecee: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
TRY GIVE AM JOB OOO IF NOT THUNDER FIRE U OOO

1 Like

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by blackaxe78: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
See tall Baba, She tall pass her ride sef.

And Regina Daniels is still yet to grow taller than her car.

PS Am aware she is few inches taller than Ancestor's Ferrari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Nigeria sef.
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by TANID(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hoelosho Really Suffered A Lots Before Getting That Car

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Richnero(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
The lady is cute
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by HaryoBamex(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abeg, this girl tall and she come cute...

Ómó ga
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by zikesik: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
funny lady
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by meobizy(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
A tall and gorgeous young lady
The beautiful lady
OP knows all these, how?

While some have hailed her because of how annoying those boys can be, others were of the opinion that she should have just given the boy money and avoid unnecessary drama.
Humans are always divided on issues.
I don’t see the shock here.

Some others left the main issue and were focused on the lady's beauty and height.
Sex starved males who populate social media can quickly move a subject concerning a female to her potential for breeding.

I said it in the other thread that women built like Alex are a dime a dozen in Nigeria.
That’s why she should listen to fans advicing her to dress classy and act in a feminine manner.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
The girl straight sha
Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by Westsida: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
My likeness for tall straight ladies tho! She should have just gave the small boy a token! It’s berra than them stealing/thugging around!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos by NameChecker: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Had it been the lady was ugly, she would have been blamed for being selfish.
This life sha
grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street. / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.