Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President (38699 Views)

Philip Aduda is New Senate Minority Leader, Ahmad Lawan Announces Defections / APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by ollah2: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
discusant:
Ahmed Lawan must not think of adding Sharia Criminal justice to Nigeria's constitution.
This is one thing the duo of Saraki and Dogara resisted from 2015 to 2019.

To steer an inclusion of Sharia Criminal justice system in Nigeria's constitution has been behind the recent clamour by APC top shots to have Lawan and Gbajamila to head the present NASS.

The soldiers that steered Nigeria's constitution avoided inclusion of Sharia Criminal laws into the constitution because they understood the enormous blood spill it could cause in a multi religious Nigeria

It can't happen, Nigeria is a multi religious country and in 2019 the last thing discussed in NASS would be Sharia court.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by yinkarh187(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
zinizta:

why not get your facts right before you spread falsehood....

Farouk Lawan collected bribe not ahmad Lawan... I am not saying Ahmad is a saint but get your facts right!
oops my bad
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Chukwurah003: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Rubber stamp at last.......!

BuhariApC can now start the music of absolute tyranny

E pain am. Lie down and let the pain permeate your whole system. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by yinkarh187(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
topeorekoy:
They are not the same Oga.
Farouk Lawan collected bribe from Otedola and this is Ahmed Lawan.
thanks, I didn't know we have 2 lawans
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by abibun: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
GadgetHunter:
another heartbreak awaiting you
Guess u must have written your suicide note
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by yinkarh187(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
raumdeuter:

That's Farouk Lawan
oooh thanks
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by yinkarh187(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
agyo:

That's a different lawan from this one. That one ended his political career since
ok thanks
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Shegzo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
the DSP position is now between ekweremadu and omo agege interesting I think PDP will pull a surprise here
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Schelube(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
yinkarh187:
Same lawan that collected bribe from otedola. Our mumu go soon do
Get you fact right. The forma is Farouk Lawal not the current senate president
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Northkendal(f): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Royals1st:
I really respect indume he is very strong man with all part support lawal and pmb support lawal he.still got vote 28 it shows if not for pmb and part support lawal will never win indume one on one my own view anyway come for me and ur life will not be like Nigeria politics
learn how to use punctuation marks..shege jagwa!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Chukwurah003: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Let's see who Buhari will blame now for his non- performance. I salute Ndume for giving him a good fight

Good fight with 28 votes. Go and sit down somewhere and enjoy the defeat abeg. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Chukwurah003: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sunofgod:
Islamisation...

That’s the only thing you robots are programmed to post. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Chukwurah003: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
ezesj:

President.....Northern muslim
Senate president ...... North muslim
Funny how their excuse for not considering a Southeasterner in 2015, was because no senator won on the party's platform.....
Wondering what d excuse could be this time
Nothing disgust a sane person like religious and tribalistic bigots!
Cheers!

You people are exactly all those things you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by LZAA: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigger Area sha grin
Wia is sarrki grin
Cc immhotep Adaibeku
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Royals1st: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Northkendal:
learn how to use punctuation marks..shege jagwa!
I have said dont come for me but ur head is as blocked as Nigerian government ur life will be like the way politics is been played in nigeria by GOD Grace
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by jaybest90(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
We shall reclaim our stolen mandate
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Spacewalker(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Jorussia:
Ndume is too small for the combination of Buhari,Tinubu,Adams Oshiomhole and majority of APC governors.Saraki emerged as Senate President because PMB was neutral,he had the support of Many APC governors,a weak NWC under the leadership of oyegun.I am very confident of a better second term of PMB.

OK well said ..I will remember this post in 4years time and if Nigeria does not get better,I am coming for u..mark my words..better pray hard for buhari to do well if not the cries of the children rendered orphans and the blood of innocent citizens killed would speak against u
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Spacewalker(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Honor10:
Am waiting for Ipob and PDP to come and cry their eyes out. useless looters.

Gbajamila next.

May we never see PDP(rooting for book haram sponsor (Ndume) in our national space again.

click like for Amen

The thunder that will fire u is still brewing,continue
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
abibun:
Guess u must have written your suicide note
lol why? I should be the asking you that, but unfortunately for you, I don’t wish u death
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Spacewalker(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
GadgetHunter:
me I will move forward because I know the country is moving forward too but u can choose to remain stagnant where the pdp left u no problem sir grin

#wemove #nextlevel

Pls can u kindly tell me how the country is moving forward? Because I don't see it ..maybe its moving forward in ur village abi? undecided :-
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Spacewalker(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Firefox01:
For all the "rubber stamp" crooners, don't you think suicide is a viable option for you all? I doubt if a human can afford to be in "sifia" pains for the next four years. cheesy

Shut up pls,suicide ko sniper ni. See if u make me vex,I will drink sniper and nothing would happen..afterall a well known man of God drank poison unbeknownst to him and he is still alive up until this moment..I also know of one who drank acid given to him by armed robbers,so there is nothing to be scared of..he who is in me is greater than he who Is in the world..sniper na small thing ,sniper is for learners so don't use that to threaten anybody undecided
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Mraphel: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
ezesj:

President.....Northern muslim
Senate president ...... North muslim
Funny how their excuse for not considering a Southeasterner in 2015, was because no senator won on the party's platform.....
Wondering what d excuse could be this time
Nothing disgust a sane person like religious and tribalistic bigots!
Cheers!
We want Muslims and Hausas to continue to rule us not backstabbing Afonjas.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Spacewalker:

Pls can u kindly tell me how the country is moving forward? Because I don't see it ..maybe its moving forward in ur village abi? undecided :-
in my space it is obviously not in yours grin

Shekina!!!
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by kittykollinxx(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
henryhemon:

which IJN are you refering to? The thunder that will fire you that your mouth as you mix heathens and God ehn.

You will just hide behind your keyboard to insult people. Na wetin ur brother do be that wey make peruzzi slap am
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by verifiablefacts: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kennyfancy:
So if Lawan die Tomorrow then Omo agege will now b Senate President... This Is the way we Yorubas Calculate Politics
what if omo agege die before Lawan,no QED for that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by henryhemon(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
kittykollinxx:

You will just hide behind your keyboard to insult people. Na wetin ur brother do be that wey make peruzzi slap am

Okay.
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:36am On Jun 07, 2022
Westsida:
Next level Issa goal! Wailers right now

grin

See how Tinubu urchins were all rejoicing and even taunting others when Lawan was voted Senate President back then.
He ended being the worst Senate President in Nigeria's history, but they didn't care, as long as their Tinubu was supporting him.

Today, your Tinubu Don dey chop breakfast and you're all wailing.

You people are the MOST DISGUSTING HYPOCRITES in this stinking contraption called Nigeria!

Stop coming now to talk about any Southern alliance.
GET WHAT YOU FUUCKIING DESERVE!
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2022
Kennyfancy:
So if Lawan die Tomorrow then Omo agege will now b Senate President... This Is the way we Yorubas Calculate Politics

Look at this retard
Re: Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President by SisterFire(f): 1:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Westsida:
Next level Issa goal! Wailers right now
...yorubas are the wailers now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / DSS Arrests Akinwunmi Sowore In Ondo State (Pics) / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.