Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) (50250 Views)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / E-Money Shows Off His 2019 G-wagon Amongst Other Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by topedoski(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
"Victory without fight"
you see this shit in quote.... Thats whats fvcking our brains up... An average nigerian man believes in the God of miracle.... Just pray, sit and watch while he sends moneu from heaven......

Pay your tight and offerings... So he returns them ten folds..... (lol later u tell me gambling is a sin)

I shake head for my people especially the religious ones (don't quote me if u dont know d meaning of being religious and spiritual)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mchc1001: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
poverty is a sickness
YorubaWarrior:
Again... simply imagine if this guy is worth 0.01% of Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates. angry

I guess he'll expect the world to revolve around him. angry

Arroganct Fool!

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Omonaijani: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by gbeymey(f): 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
What is victory without a fight?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm, small e money of just yesterday is just showing off a anyhow,
i don't blame him, i wish i didn't dash him that 200k that year he won't be here showing off.

impregnator is disgusted!!
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mcdreeezy: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Another reason to double my hustle and work smart.

Why did you deactivate your former account?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cumtroller:
Igbo Amaka!!!!

Ego Amaka!!!!

Our hateful Afonja brethren keep on committing money rituals, skull mining, Advance Fee Fraud, amongst other atrocities just for wealth.

They should learn the virtues of hard work.

one mad man spotted. angry
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by alohman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nice one from E money, please E money am tired of okada since i sold my toyota camry last year i have not been able to replace It.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by fmcjunior(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cumtroller:
Igbo Amaka!!!!

Ego Amaka!!!!

Our hateful Afonja brethren keep on committing money rituals, skull mining, Advance Fee Fraud, amongst other atrocities just for wealth.

I checked all your previous comments on posts and saw that you're nothing but a total hogwash. Can you please upload a profile picture? I want to see what you look like. Guess you'll look like your comments. spits!!!!

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
One day our hustling go pay... Emoney carry on
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omihanifa:
Business man way nobody know wetin baba dey sell undecided
Nigerisns don't care ooo

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by brownbib(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
AMEN
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Grupo:

What is your definition of smart work?
Same definition you have in mind.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
mcdreeezy:

Why did you deactivate your former account?
Nothing too serious. D account already casted
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
rocknation62:
[/b]Folohunsho Alakija[b]
[/b]Femi Ote$[b]

Government is collecting back the illegal oil wells
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by mcdreeezy: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nothing too serious. D account already casted

Oh... Alright then.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by globemoney: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
busomma:
Who in the world knows this guys source/ sources of income? It's only in Nigeria that sudden wealth isn't questioned by constituted authority. I bet he isn't paying taxes commensurate with the wealth he's been showing off cos he would've been hidding some of it instead. Money miss road.
So when you are rich in other countries without anyone reporting you as defrauding them, the authorities will come to question your source of wealth because there is nothing else to do in those countries. Are they also questioning the source of poverty of the poor ones over there too> Instead of questioning his source of wealth, if you had channeled he same energy to minding your business and making out something useful for yourself, maybe your life would be more useful than it is.

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
He's only known for flaunting thngs, if not money its cars... Weldone sir
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Grupo(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Same definition you have in mind.
To cut corners?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Grupo:

To cut corners?
Yea
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
BlacSmit:
So dis man would just wake up in the morning and tell his driver to clean the cars for photoshoot?
as in eh...so childish
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
busomma:
Who in the world knows this guys source/ sources of income? It's only in Nigeria that sudden wealth isn't questioned by constituted authority. I bet he isn't paying taxes commensurate with the wealth he's been showing off cos he would've been hidding some of it instead. Money miss road.
enemy of progress, am broke buh happy 4 him
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
busomma:
enemy of progress, am broke buh am happy 4 him
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cumtroller:
Igbo Amaka!!!!

Ego Amaka!!!!

Please tell us what biz he's into that brings in so much money? By the way, I like Igbos. My stepmom is Igbo.

So, what biz is E-money into?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
prince3009:

You can't even spell "Arrogant" correctly or in your anger and frustration over a man who is 10000000000000 times better than all the men in your entire lineage and generation both dead, living and unborn, you got the spelling wrong! grin

You are in sifia pain like Adisa Bunmi! Don't die of heart attack o cheesy cheesy

What you're engaged is what Chinua Achebe's referred to as tribal small mindedness. The only one seeing bigotry where none exist is you.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by soty(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Are the cars for sale? Why no number plates? Are the cars not suppose to be registered if driven on Nigerian roads? I am just wondering.
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by sheller(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sweetopia:
My crush kiss

Aunty crush on me he' has been crushed on already besides I'm the upcoming D-MONEY
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by Grupo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea

Can you show me the way?
Re: E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) by liberalchick(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Be careful now you are asking a valid and intelligent question on NL. Prepare to receive many mentions on how broke and jealous you are.
busomma:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.