Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit (26250 Views)

Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery / IBB Rules Out Atiku, Tinubu Of 2023 Presidency / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit by Mahsums: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nathdoug201:
abeg shut up zombie

Re: President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit by Harryase(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
lol why not

Buhari is a terrorist
no sane person wants a terrorist in power

he's a criminal

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

There's nothing in my opinion that shows that Atiku wants to win this fight. He's pretty quiet and slow about it to me...
Re: President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit by agabusta: 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
koladebrainiac:
APC won the majority in the senate,won the majority in the house of reports, won the majority in the governorship election yet according to PDP,Buhari did not win the presidential election because of one dubious result from INEC server. It's either Atiku is trying to rig his way to govt or his friends are trying to rig him. PDP ba ankali

Apt!
Re: President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit by Spacewalker(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
PDP shuld not give in because of this..they shuld keep on pushing forward without stopping

Just like me,if I want something badly I will go to any length to get it..I never give up

Cos winners never quit and quitters never win
Re: President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Where are those shouting Atiku is coming ?? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezeokenwa Sylvester Emerges APGA National Chairman / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami / Atiku Kicks Against Automatic Ticket For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.