Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege (26202 Views)

Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Bar1941(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Them take deputy senate president swear for this Ekweremadu ni? Make him go contest for his state Gocernor or senate president now!

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by patikh123(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
olajay86:

The Senate has started to conduct election for the office of the Deputy Senate President between senators Ike Ekweremadu and Ovie Omo-Agege.

The duo, however, belong to the ruling and main opposition political parties in the upper chamber.

Accepting his nomination, Ekweremadu reminded his colleagues of the sad event when the hallowed chamber and, indeed, mace of the Senate was invaded and violated not quite long ago.

However, this insinuation cannot be unconnected with the allegation that Omo-Agege was behind the inglorious attack.

Both Ekweremadu and Omo-Agege represent Enugu West and Delta Central Senatorial districts respectively.

The outcome of the election may pull a shocker considering the fact that while Omo-Agege was the preferred candidate of the ruling APC, Ekweremadu is an outstanding lawmaker with many legislative experience from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Details later…..

Ekweremadu is a goal...
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Sonnobax15(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
wristbangle:
From the look of things, it seems SE will not smell a single post.

But how can a mace stealer be DSP? This country sef
Na ur papa be the judqe wey convict am of snatchinq the mace abi??...kolo without shoe!
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Honor10: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Gtfoh!. So in your in matured mind it was just APC senators that made lawan Senate president?..

Go think of your life,these men are living the life u might never attain, if u continue to butt lick..

shut ur mouth, it's wen u lose that u start spewing this nonsense of no one care about u, if Ndume has won now, u wud av bn masturbating and gallivanting all over Nairaland, typing nonsense, ipob yoot.

4 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Gtfoh!. So in your in matured mind it was just APC senators that made lawan Senate president?..

Go think of your life,these men are living the life u might never attain, if u continue to butt lick..

you are sifia pains.
if you took time to read your comments on other threads before the Senate President election, you would have hidden you head in shame.

yes it was not just APC senators that made Lawan Senate President. But the 62 senators and 1 YPP were enough...only that some PDP do follow follow come.

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Drekaz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
wristbangle:
From the look of things, it seems SE will not smell a single post.

But how can a mace stealer be DSP? This country sef

Welcome to NIGERIA!
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by alowonle02(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
I love this game
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Femi316: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Illuminados:
ovie is a criminal,it shows apc is an evil party for them to nominate him
Did Ovie steal your fathers money.....if I slaaaaaaaaappppppp you......?

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by olajizz01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Peacecore:
I'm yet to c wailers to come n tell us how Tinubu will b shocked
Wailers right now

4 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Emilokoiyawon: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ekweremandu is the godfather of SE politics...Yeeboos don't wail about him...but they wail about Tinubu grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by HabaHaba: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Im just laffing at my SE brother that do not know how to play the Nigerian politics. In all the names in the NA news only Sen. Ikweremadu is representing SE. Where's Orji Uzor Kalu, where's Okoroawusa? Hahahha, don't put ALL of your eggs in one basket, the stubborn Chicken no green hear.

Congrats to the Yorubas moving up on the Political ladder in Nigeria.

I'm just speaking my minds impressions, it's not your business where I'm from, tribal bigots!

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by stephleena(f): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Honor10:

shut ur mouth, it's wen u lose that u start spewing this nonsense of no one care about u, if Ndume has won now, u wud av bn masturbating and gallivanting all over Nairaland, typing nonsense, ipob yoot.
You must be the chief masturbator to know your kinds..

It was clear to the blind that APC senators didn't vote for lawan alone.

A case of going for the lesser devil lawan.. though a fat puppet..
Now go get ur red oil, and do what u know how to do best..

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by kerzhim(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Another victory on the way of the APC grin
They actually done their home work well this time around.
It will be a tight one though but Omo Agege all the way!
Congratulations in addy.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by AngelicBeing: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Ekweremadu again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lgbo amaka grin
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by LofP(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo Agege has won the contest.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Kennyfancy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Illuminados:
ovie is a criminal,it shows apc is an evil party for them to nominate him
did he steal ur Destiny or Ur Future ?, Warey keep Quiet and let The Delta Man B
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by SillyMods: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
kerzhim:
Another victory on the way of the APC grin
They actually done their home work well this time around.
It will be a tight one though but Omo Agege all the way!
Congratulations in addy.
Tight wetin?

The shellacking is even worse than what Ndume received.
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by bettercreature(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Ekweremandu is the godfather of SE politics...Yeeboos don't wail about him...but they wail about Tinubu grin grin grin grin
I wonder why PDP members voted OMO AGEGE because I don’t know where his votes are coming from

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by sotall(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na wa ooo.

So Omo-agege is being rewarded with DSP for snatching mace last year.

APC ...una Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by olaolaking: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
patikh123:

Ekweremadu is a goal...

Yes.
GOAL KICK

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by tolexy007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

see as u finish the guy

2 Likes

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by bettercreature(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
sotall:
Na wa ooo.

So Omo-agege is being rewarded with DSP for snatching mace last year.

APC ...una Weldone
PDP voted him in,it’s not supposed to be this bad for ikweremadu

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by topeorekoy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is serious. Landslide victory for Ovie Omoagege
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Naanlong01: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
If Sen Ike wins, it means Apc and Pdp sealed a deal that made the Lawan's presidency a reality and this might just be the deal, to sacrifice Sen Ovie. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by topeorekoy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
bettercreature:
I wonder why PDP members voted OMO AGEGE because I don’t know where his votes are coming from

It was rigged
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by ntyce(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Igbos and their candidates are losing left, right and centre

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by stephleena(f): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
HabaHaba:
Im just laffing at my SE brother that do not know how to play the Nigerian politics. In all the names in the NA news only Sen. Ikweremadu is representing SE. Where's Orji Uzor Kalu, where's Okoroawusa? Hahahha, don't put ALL of your eggs in one basket, the stubborn Chicken no green hear.

Congrats to the Yorubas moving up on the Political ladder in Nigeria.

I'm just speaking my minds impressions, it's not your business where I'm from, tribal bigots!

Without stuttering, tell me how the so-called moving up stops herdsmen from raiding their lands?
How does,the so-called progress affects the Common, okada driver, mama put, and Farmers in ur place?.

Type with sense.. oponu

1 Like

Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by Johnnyakins: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Omo agege don win
Re: Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege by LofP(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
68 votes for Ovie Omo Agege

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Peter Obi's Enemies In Igboland Were Disgraced. / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate / Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.