Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Democrats Announce ‘deep Fake’ Pelosi Video Investigation, What About MSM Editin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democrats Announce ‘deep Fake’ Pelosi Video Investigation, What About MSM Editin (216 Views)

Why Is The MSM Being So Quiet About One Of The Greatest Environment Catastrophes / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Democrats Announce ‘deep Fake’ Pelosi Video Investigation, What About MSM Editin by saeedhub: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
In no great shocker, Adam Schiff said his committee is planning to hold a hearing on deep fake videos such as the one of stuttering alcoholic Nancy Pelosi that recently went viral.
Funny, I don’t recall Adam Schiff getting so worked up about the mainstream media doctoring a President Trump video, as he has with the Nancy Pelosi’s Stuttering Alcoholic Video?
But boy was Adam Schiff sure quick to announce a House Intelligence Committee investigation into what he now hysterically labeled “Russian “Deep Fake” videos.”
Without a smidgen of self-awareness, Adam Schiff warned:
“The public will be left to doubt, you will never completely shed the negative lingering impression you have.
The so-called deep fakes are videos that are so carefully edited that it is nearly impossible to figure out that they have been doctored.
I cannot imagine anything more corrosive to a democracy than an environment where no one can tell what is true anymore.
You simply retreat to your tribe and view everything as true or false depending on what party you belong to or what group you belong to.”
I’m shocked… SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
Re: Democrats Announce ‘deep Fake’ Pelosi Video Investigation, What About MSM Editin by elgramz: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
The democrats are clowns

(1) (Reply)

Trump Should Build That Wall From Coast To Coast / Are Anti Semitism And Anti Israel Two Equivalent Statements? / Nelson Mandela's Speech After Being Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.