₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,296,853 members, 5,047,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 06:30 AM

How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. (1376 Views)

A Fellow Coper Made Good Cash Where She Was Posted. See How. / How Can I Access Fg Loans As A Coper / The Youngest NYSC COPER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11
HOW YOU CAN MAKE 1-3K DAILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS A CORP MEMBER.

Hi.

I currently make up to 4k some days from facebook, nairaland and whatsapp selling my digital product. Guess what this product is. Its information! Yes. I do information marketing on social media, without paying for adverts, that is, free. No blog or website. Just social media accounts.

For those who do not know what information marketing is, it is simply compiling a needed information, and selling. Have you seen someone advertising his/her ebook? That’s information marketing. Sometimes they even give it out for free. They still make money from their free ebook. Those who follow me to the end, will see how they do it.

Although there are other formats apart from ebook; such as videos and audios, we will be focusing on the ebook format. You must not go through all the rigor of designing a cover, and any of all that long process. Simply type the work and convert it to PDF format, and it is ready for sale! It becomes your digital asset.

There are many niches to pick from. Health/natural healing, cosmetology, web design, video creation/editing, freelance writing, weight loss, online/digital marketing, sex, side hustle/online money, and many many more. You can find one and create your information product, then market it organically on social media like I do. You would be surprised to see how people will just be asking you ‘how much’.

For this to work, you must follow my methods that I will show the SERIOUS-MINDED ones. Yes. The serious minded ones are those who truly understand that ‘awoof dey run belle’! I am not ripping anyone off. It is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I am giving it out to people like that because that’s the only way it would sell, considering the worsening terrible economic state we find ourselves in in this country. I would have taken advantage of this opportunity if I had seen it when I was serving back in 2014.

For the SERIOUS-MINDED ONES, I will hold their hands, and help them even create their own digital asset (information product), and show them how to sell it organically on facebook, nairaland and whatsapp until they receive their first alert, all within at most a week.

Those who ever survive any economic crises, are those who have needed skills and multiple sources of income. This is an opportunity to achieve both.

How would you feel, if you had a system that is paying you about twice of what you earn as a coper monthly? Mind you, you can scale by saving enough money to pay for advert on nairaland or facebook, and make what I call ‘the big bucks’. Your choice.

Here are some screen shots of my transactions in the natural health niche. That is only one of my niches.

Check out my signature and lets talk. Please, only SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE who want a genuine way to make money online.

PS: You will see the PDF they paid for below in the screen shots.

Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12
2 sales in 2 days! when i say daily, i mean daily.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14
My martial art coach once said something. He said, as you journey in life, when you see knowledge that is within your grasp, pick it. even if you think you don't need it at that time. because only your destination is known to you. what lies on your path is unknown.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by EmmanuelOkoh: 1:22pm On Jun 14
Can I have your contact please? So we can talk on this
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 5:50am On Jun 15
EmmanuelOkoh:
Can I have your contact please? So we can talk on this
Check out my signature. Or better still 07033809551
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 6:00am On Jun 15
Hesitation is the thief of opportunities!!

Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17
Online money is sweet! because i can be anywhere and be making money. i was in the rest room doing it one time, and someone was asking me how much on whatsapp. not long after, i received an alert. then i thought to myself. 'see you o. no shop, no 'tangible' goods, no stress, and you are just receiving alert up and down! cool
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18
One more sale yesterday. its going to be a good week! cool

Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19
I thank God that me, my wife and my boys are not hungry. i thank God that landlord is not disturbing me for rent. i thank God that we look good on sundays. i thank God that i am able to be a source of help to others. i thank God that HE led me to the knowledge that is paying me today. INFORMATION MARKETING!
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 7:25am On Jun 20
Someone once said. 'You don't know what you don't know'.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20
correct information + mentorship = ca$h! tongue
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by Olayinkabelove1: 4:47pm On Jun 20
Nysc Redeployment Guide

ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END

There are three reasons you can use to apply for redeployment in camp

1. Security issues
2. Medical issues
3. Pregnancy

Medical issues
This information is very important for those of us that will be posted to places we don't like and don't have money to work relocation in camp which is usually 35k - 45k.
Medical issues is the only sure way to get redeployment letter or relocation letter without spending much at most #3000 and the chance of success is cap at 80% and if you know how to play your part the chances of success can be increase to 100% ( don't worry I can teach you how to play your part).
So, what is this medical issues am talking about. This has to do with writing a letter and attaching a medical report with it as evidence to backup your claim.
For example let say I hv asthma and I am posted to the northern part of Nigeria (where there is much dust and sand) for my Nysc. What do expect to happen to the person? Surely, the person is going to find it very difficult to survive because of the dust. So, Nysc as taken this into consideration and they allow people with this medical issues or something similar or worst to redeploy to any state of their choice (Note any state of their choice).
Here, is the trick I will make a medical report for you for just #3000 stating that you hv similar issues and if you play your part well it will work for you. All the people I did it for previously are now in different state they redeploy to. Note I will not only make the medical report for u, I will give you advice on how to go about it and if you follow my instructions properly I assure you immediately after camp you will receive your redeployment letter.

If you are interested just chat me up Whatsapp 09059372785
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24
Its going to be an 'alert' week!
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 12:47pm On Jun 25
'Nothing is impossible to them that believe.' -JESUS.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 8:22am On Jun 28
Why not be saving your alawee? Why not create another source of income?
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01
Once when I was serving, I saw a lady I was interested in, I wanted to impress her, but I had to run cos of money. I wish I knew then what I now know. Let ur story be different.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 8:59am On Jul 02
It is real! Yesterday's sales have covered this week already, but I have 5 more days of alert this week. Why should you suffer in doubt? Contact me for proof!
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 10:47am On Jul 03
I am an online money wolf, & I smell blood!
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05
MrAlert:
I am an online money wolf, & I smell blood!
9k this week!! Ask for proof.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 10:30am On Jul 06
No shortcut to the top!
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08
MrAlert:

9k this week!! Ask for proof.
It became 10k.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 6:51am On Jul 09
It's going to be an alert week.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09
One alert today.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 10:20am On Jul 10
Why shouldn't it be true?
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 6:51am On Jul 11
No more insufficient fund$.

Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11
What started off as a side hustle is becoming the main hustle.
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 9:00am On Jul 12
You don't have to work under the sun or in the rain to make a decent income nowadays.

Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12
Online money...
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 5:44am On Jul 13
Alawee + online money or alawee only. Ur choice. smiley
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by sergiolefty(m): 10:04am On Jul 13
WhatsApp
Re: How You Can Make 1-3k Daily Through Info Marketing On Social Media As A Coper. by MrAlert(m): 5:15am On Jul 15
sergiolefty:
WhatsApp
contacted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bought Cheap Complete Nysc Kit From This Lady 07084357390 / The Fake Rescue. Youth Corps Members Accuse Governor Obi Of Fraudulent Claims / Community Development: Identifying Needs Of Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.