Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (23394 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Bola Tinubu / Orji Uzor Kalu Congratulates Ahmad Lawan / Babajide Sanwo-olu Congratulates Senate President, Ahmed Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by PapaAdanna: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
OUK which room mate and which year

Bros we know as u take get first degree for ABSU that year oo

You were my set but had ur convoc before us and even started ur masters while we were still in school... It all happened during ur tenure as the gov of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by mrchineke: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biafra thief!!!!!
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Rednaxelot: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
PapaAdanna:
OUK which room mate and which year

Bros we know as u take get first degree for ABSU that year oo

You were my set but had ur convoc before us and even started ur masters while we were still in school... It all happened during ur tenure as the gov of Abia state
Orji Uzor Kalu was a student at the University of Maiduguri before he was suspended for student activism and never went back to complete his program
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Chukwurah003: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
stevesharon:
This 9th Nass will be fully controlled by the executives..chaiii

Thank God. All hands in deck. No enemies of progress again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by FriendNG: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
And one useless will be insulting Maiduguri after all.many of them studied there
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Chukwurah003: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Orji Kalu the coward

The pain is frying your brain. I am delighted. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by saint4larin(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations Sir

But with you on that sit I doubt if there will be proper check and balance because you will always want to dance to the tune of your master...

But please consider and remember those who voted for you, the Masses and the less privileges.

And remember after your four years in office there will always be AHMED LAWAN, what will you be remembered for... Congratulations once again.
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Cherrybae(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rubber stamped NASS I urge the PDP and Ndume to approach the court as the election was rigged.

This is a big slap on the faces of Nigerians.

I am sending tears of sorrow now
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Alum34(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rednaxelot:
One was suspended while the other finished from the university
You that is a professor what have you achieved with it. Education na scam.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Insectkiller: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kalu of all people acting as an attachment..

Kalu are u a beggar...

Kalu where is ur priest that did wayo for say his doing Thanksgiving for you as Deputy Senate President..hmm.

You were not even nominated nor to talk of being Voted for..
Mtchewwww.

Disgraceful! grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Alum34(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
tola9jaa:
Next level is intact now
Let's see who the incompetent gworo chewing Fulani headsman have to blame for his failures this time.

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by udomas(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigerians or better still Igbos in particular should learn not to take this man called Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu seriously... Despite all his noise over the weeks now, no nomination for him at all.
When you talk of personal interest in politics, Dr. Orji is the president of that sector.

NASS Election : " my former roommate" Orji Kalu congratulates Ahmed Lawan.

Abia-North Senator and former Governor of Abia State Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has congratulated newly elected Senate President Ahmed Lawan.

Dr. Kalu on his twitter handle @OUKtweets congratulated Ahmed Lawan,representing Yobe North on his emergence as the Senate President of the ninth National assembly. Lawan polled 79 votes to defeat his closest rival Ali Ndume who had 28 votes.

Dr. Kalu wrote;
Senator Ahmed Lawan my former room mate in the university of maiduguri @OfficialAPCNg is officially the President of the 9th National Assembly @NGRSenate. Congratulations to him and all Nigerians.
#NASSElection
#9thAssembly

Source: https://twitter.com/OUKtweets/status/1138405181949915137?s=19

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by backbone503(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
OUK is trying so hard to align with the centre and gain political relevance. I wish other politicians from the South eastern block had this orientation.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by eagleeye2: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Orji Kalu was also my dad's roommate...Still friends till date. Orji was an activist back in the uni.
What is your dad's name?
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Runaway: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
martineverest:
the man get sense

I tell u
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Rednaxelot: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Alum34:

You that is a professor what have you achieved with it. Education na scam.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by keneck1: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
BlacSmit:
Orji kalu has failed. He should kiss the bitter truth with dignity!
You need a lot of pity.
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by keneck1: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Orji Kalu the coward
whatever your name is you are the brave one
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Stanchem029: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=BlacSmit post=79226902]Orji kalu has failed. He should kiss the bitter truth with dignity!

OK, have you succeeded?
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by Stanchem029: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
Rubber stamped NASS I urge the PDP and Ndume to approach the court as the election was rigged.

This is a big slap on the faces of Nigerians.

I am sending tears of sorrow now

Stay away from snipper and lagoon.
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by 9jaRealist: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
johnkay1:
That's the spirit
I see a stable government devoid of drama.
With all those dramas of Saraki and Dino for Four years nothing was achieved. So, let's see how this one will be.

In other words, we await a Rubber-Stamp legislature...
>
Re: Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President by ogbonnayaoo: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
The most important thing isn't finishing education with people you started with but if you were still able to complete your education and make wealth for yourself. Orji kalu is an accomplished man. He is my role model

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR / PMB Aides Connived With Ministry Of Power Officials To Fleece Govt Of N14bn - SR / I Never Supported Tinubu To Be His Running Mate - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.