Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (55168 Views)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by emerged01(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Make this your one pack,at least there packs. Gulder belle!
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by ACE1010: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Drink sniper na grin grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by InvertedHammer: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hereby officially quit Nigeria politics its too unprincipled . grin grin
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

Best of Luck to Mr President
God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
/
Start from removing the Bobrisky earring you are putting on. Be a man!

/
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by AnanseK(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad

Children of hate will never understand politics. They think their fake degrees will work there.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
imam07:
I tot you people call Nigeria zoo and that u don't belong to Nigeria. I wonder why u took the senate election too personal
Mind you I'm en route to renoucing my Nigerian citizenship till the country is divided that's the only solution.. so much tribalism, favoritism and ethnic bigotry
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Omoboricash(m): 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad
Did I hear u well? The guy has first, second and PhD degree. He obtained his PhD degree in one of the best universities in UK. Pls do more research about him
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by soundcodelady: 2:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by SlamvipeR(m): 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nigeria is officially dead as a Nation. they should shear this country already....
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Emilokoiyawon: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Since you are talking of education, the SP Lawan is a PhD holder in Geoscience. Think and learn before you run your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by umarshehu58(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Then who is uneducated here? Those in control or those who are controlled?

My friend you are sick. I don't support bad governance but tagging Northerners as uneducated is where you are wrong

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
These mods wicked Sha. The op is a wailer eh undecided

Anyways I believe the igbos will rule this country soon. Watch out.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

See this one, do you know what inyamiri means? Tunji Ajayi you are also an yamree undecided

I do know what it means especially why it was coined. Here the igbo tribe were so starved that they had to beg for water to survive particularly those caught up north during the civil war, the necessary was water, so they begged in their native tongue inyamiri meaning give me water, thus they were tagged those that beg for water.

Now you know cool

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED!
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
Tuniski,celeiyke,esseite,christiannorth,pachukwudi johnny essence follow suit please
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Guyman02: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
You Igbos, talks a lots but do little in terms of politics

He is playing his part, what do expect from them when the British skewed power in favour of the controllable North

The reality is that the average Igbo will fair better under Buhari regime because he is not expecting much from Govt, he is not waiting for Next Level since he has created or is creating one for himself wink

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
AnanseK:

Children of hate will never understand politics. They think their fake degrees will work there.
Not arguing I hate Buhari with passion
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by etrouble: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
We once had two university lecturers Yar'Adua and Goatluck as President and VP. By the time Yar'Adua died, his wife Turai has allocated all lands in Abuja to herself yo the extent that imPatience had to snatch some from Turai. They dragged each other to Abuja high court over our stolen land.

I am sure you also know that imPatience Jonathan is richer than any state in Nigeria. You will also recall that Goatluck Jonathan himself has his name mentioned in Italy for taking bribes grim multinational oil companies.

The above does not mean that Buhari is a saint, I just want you to erase the notion that only very educated guys with several certificates can do it

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by chydozane(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Don't quit better days ahead

such is Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by rusher14: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
tolexy007:

u say what?

grin

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by kayjay69(m): 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Make sense bro, I respect your stance. However as a Yoruba man, I will just tell you here and now that I have no hope for this hopeless nation under it's current and likely eventual leadership (mind you I am neither an APC nor a PDP supporter, at best I have had some hope for particular candidates across different parties but overall I do not support any of the current parties in power). The future is bleak on all fronts and I say this with no humour.

I must salute your courage as an igbo man cos you guys have lost the most as far as this country is concerned yet you guys bounced back even bigger and better than before while still finding some way to be invested in Nigeria, even though Nigeria has barely repaid you kindly (my opinion, let no one come and argue pls). I have always said and I will always say (feel free to check any of my previous posts) with no animosity towards anyone group or tribe that our best option as a nation of different tribes and religion is to either go back to our strong autonomous regional governments or we simply split this country and each go on our separate ways. But make no mistake that this farce we practice, this joke we call democracy led on by these thieves we call leaders from every tribe and religious persuasion across the country, will get us nowhere. It will further entrench poverty, illiteracy and stupidity among the populace and it will continue to make the black race enslaved even within its own territories. Now, I will not blame all our issues on our leadership alone, leadership is only a small sample of the population itself. This means our leadership, by and large, is a reflective of us as a people. There is something terribly and fundamentally wrong with us as a people and we must look inward, look in the mirror at some point and tell ourselves the truth really if not for our sake, atleast for the sake of the future generations that will come after us.

I wish you success in your future endeavours. Thank you for your candour and your post which is in every way mature and insightful in most ways than the average nairalander and his/her post.

Peace

Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nneziwili(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
For you to say northerners are uneducated and illeterate shows your level of illeteracy. if you don't know anything about the North, please just shut up and respect youself.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by samstels: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sirjamo:
You should also quit drinking gulder, before your bele go burst

Can we see your own belle ...............Ndi obio akpor
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by VirginSearcher(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
umarshehu58:

Then who is uneducated here? Those in control or those who are controlled?

My friend you are sick. I don't support bad governance but tagging Northerners as uneducated is where you are wrong
What Northerners do is enrol into the force or do very menial jobs they are not so passionate about education and you know it.. Everything about Nigeria is sad, though it doesn't concern me to an extent but I hope things turn out good even though not with abokis in government
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by boborneyor(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
At least you no choose SNIPER way grin......Best of luck in your endeavors
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Justiceleague1: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Yamree, go and wail no more.

But note! You didn't quit, you lost.

Shattap and go and dobale for your masters

grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by peacebe1815: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Wish you well. I believe you supported Atiku in the just concluded election. Was Atiku has first class? Why you and your likes abandoned Moghalu despite his credentials? You people just hate Buhari with greatest passion. You will talk of Fulani and North, yet you want Atiku, the same northerner with Buhari to come to power. I wonder how you people reasons at time.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by frowland(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patriot9:
mumu, why u dey show us ur pix. you nearly escaped "albinism". Just tell us that you just bought a new clothes and you need to show it to the world.

RUBBISH.

Funny grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Justiceleague1: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

But U voted Sai baba nah, didn't you?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by frowland(m): 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

It is called politics not Calculus.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Chukwurah003: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Good riddance. You were one of Nigeria’s problems. Openly supporting corrupt politicians
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Obec70(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
This country is a huge joke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.