Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government (477 Views)

GTBank Hit By Mass Resignation, Mobile App & USSD Transaction Failures / Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness / $9bn Has Been Used By FG To Defend Naira, Says Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
A hidden platform lately discovered by me due to a new addition of referrer link.
This is an investment platform called "Retonar"
This platform has been hidden from the mass for long due to its full capacity of generating income for the foreign government.
But has been released to the mass due to low level of investment as of the past few years
Am not allowed to place a link on this page
So for more info about this great platform send me a pm on WhatsApp. Using the number on my signature
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by budaatum: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is Retonar Genuine or Scam

Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by budaatum: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cpamarker:

Whoever wrote that review is wrong
And his just spreading rumors
Because ever since it came to the mass
I've made a lot from it
Thank you
People made a lot from MMM too until they didn't anymore. But don't you worry. You'd still find customers.

2 Likes

Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by wizzyfunky: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cpamarker:
Withdrawal below
idiot sca
Scammer how person wey say he dey usa and has made $200,000 be using infinix phone in united states big scammer ooooooo guys beware oooo Jaytee I know say na you be this
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by wizzyfunky: 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
No be only foreign government na zanku government
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: A Legit Investment Site Hidden From The Mass Used By The Foreign Government by wizzyfunky: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Cpamarker:

Please I would like to ask you a question
Have you used all phones in the world?
How do you probably know there ain't no other phone like an infinix shit or whatever you called it
I ain't begging anyone.
I make my investment and earn
Never knew Nigerians are so ungrateful
Focusing my work hour on individuals who don't appreciate.
lolzzz olomo GE u be scammer I deh follow you for back

(1) (Reply)

Is OLX Nigeria Gone? / I Need A Loan Of 100k / Bulk Airtime Available For Sale @ 5% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.