Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President (5154 Views)

Okowa Reacts To Emergence As Atiku's Running Mate, Makes Pledge / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Oyinsblog(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
The Special Adviser to former Senate President Bukola Saraki on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, has congratulated the newly sworn-in President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan, while calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to end the blame game and get to work, according to a report by Punch.

Omoshore, minutes after Lawan’s swearing-in, posted on Twitter, “Wishing Senator Ahmed Lawan the very best as the President of the @NGRSenate of 9th Assembly.

“With the President now having his candidate as the chairman of (the) National Assembly, I pray this will bring an end to excuses and blame game and Nigerians can get dividends of democracy.”

Saraki’s senate presidency was embroiled in controversy beginning with his emergence in June 2015 against the wishes of his then party, the All Progressives Congress, and Buhari.

The former Senate President defected to the Peoples Democratic Party on July 31, 2018.

https://justofofo.com.ng/saraki-reacts-to-emergence-of-lawan-as-senate-president/

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Bizmagnet: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lolz...that's a raw message rapped.

Your business deserves your best; your ideas need a further push to attain the right height. Get a website/blog/software for your business today. Check my signature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Dannyset(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
May we never experience a Saraki again

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
SARAKI you react or not, today in Nigeria politics you are absolutely nobody.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by 111sunshine: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
ok
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by rusher14: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
He should react to Omo-Agege.

grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by stephleena(f): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
yarimo:
I know of the Sarakis, remind me of your family's name.
Then we'll get the literal meaning of nobody.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Valleys(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

This one na uppercut

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's pathetic what Buhari has turned Nigeria to!!

Out of this country!!! !

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by BuhariAdvocate: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Idiot
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Bekindtoall: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmmmm. Baba should get to work
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Watch Senate President Bukola saraki last senate meeting in the red chamber of the Nigerian parliament. So so humble.
Saraki's last meeting with his staff as Senate President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROdNFFyeOeg

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by myddmodnabastard: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

that is too much nah bro his popzy is ex NURTW chairman in their village

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by kehinde1588(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abi Saraki dey mad ni?

He should keep shut. He is not relevant
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Ekpeitit(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oyinsblog:
The Special Adviser to former Senate President Bukola Saraki on New Media, Bamikole Omishore, has congratulated the newly sworn-in President of the Senate, Ahmed Lawan, while calling on President Muhammadu Buhari to end the blame game and get to work, according to a report by Punch.

Omoshore, minutes after Lawan’s swearing-in, posted on Twitter, “Wishing Senator Ahmed Lawan the very best as the President of the @NGRSenate of 9th Assembly.

“With the President now having his candidate as the chairman of (the) National Assembly, I pray this will bring an end to excuses and blame game and Nigerians can get dividends of democracy.”

Saraki’s senate presidency was embroiled in controversy beginning with his emergence in June 2015 against the wishes of his then party, the All Progressives Congress, and Buhari.

The former Senate President defected to the Peoples Democratic Party on July 31, 2018.

https://justofofo.com.ng/saraki-reacts-to-emergence-of-lawan-as-senate-president/
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Ekpeitit(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one still get mouth to talk?
Abeg OTOGE.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by fergie001: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Chai cry

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by rex444(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

down X down X front front block and triple down X ...fatality

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Feemmy(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

You should be charged for murderer

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
hmmm.., Naija and pilitics,

https://naijexplore..com
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by IITTA50: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
When the judiciary and the legislature is a dog to the executive, imagine what will be the faith of the country. Project of #1m will be approved at #50m. LOOTING is LOOMING
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by ogaJona(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
yarimo:
you are more irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by ogwanogwa: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by chriskosherbal(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

haaaaaaa but why Na this is too much oooooh am trying hard not to laugh this babe your mouth sha grin

Oga you haff to pray hard this is too much

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
yarimo:
Go and reason what that lady told you grin Nobody's family grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by dynicks(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

my sister have d fear of God in u nah!...which Kain bombshell be this?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by gunuvi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

Chai. grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
Person no fit play with you again??
His father was the first danfo driver for mushin na grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by yarimo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kidnapping alert
stephleena:

Re: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Lawan As Senate President by stephleena(f): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
yarimo:
Kidnapping alert
hahahahahaha..I can only exchange u for Bobo drinks and cheese balls..
nothing else, not even coins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Lawan, Gbajabiamila To Publish Reports On Corruption Probes / Kogi, Imo, Bayelsa: We Have No Preferred Candidate – INEC Chairman, Yakubu / Breaking News: Jonathan Reduces Independence Anniversary Budget to N6.6bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.