Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

What Are You Angry About In Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Angry About In Life (9016 Views)

What's Making You Angry Right Now....[Part 1] / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=cy4eve post=79249956] keep on searching [/quote

I know you are not search but i still believe you are dating partially. So let me be your 9th boy friend
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Emotionss: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
That people take irrelevant things more serious than relevant things.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Oluromantic: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Jayhazard:

What do you mean by "mental capacity" ?
Does gender define mental capacity?
If yes, why are some females more mentally capable than some men, and vice versa? The answer to this question should be based on your answer to the first question.
You're confused..

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by 40secondsguy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
NYCnextStop:
easy bro... things are not that bad

Don't regret over the past coz they are just lessons. I believe now you know better never to trust any girl... be it your babe. Your health is very important. Always protect your self coz Las Las health is wealth

I want you to change your mentality towards women and money. There are stll good women out there as bad as it seems and money will come. Just give yourself time and put in the work. Dont forget to help humanity when the money comes coz that's the only legacy you will leave behind

P.S You have no infection but you can go for a test to calm your nerves and please never go down there again with your tongue... eew undecided

Peace bro
Yeah thanks man..I've learnt my lesson

By God I will keep on helping humanity till I drop .. been helping since and won't stop now

Problem is some of these women ain't human angry....even the good women are unpredictable.. like this my ex(yeah we just broke up about 30 mins ago)..before you know what's happening they've changed..start sucking dicks and going raw with guys for what..materialistic things?? sad

Just imagine about an hour ago when she left..she called me telling me hope I'm satisfied with how I've used her now undecided...trying to use all that feelings shit for me..I just cut the call cuz I was mad already.. didn't want to start yelling

She then whatsapp me asking me why I cut it,I was like

Me:how much for a bj??

Bitch:what's the meaning of this?

Me:lmao..its over!!!

Bitch:is this a joke or what??

Bitch:so after you have gotten what you want..you are now doing this??

Me:yeah..tell that to james and co(this was some guys that bleeped her on a steady basis)...lmao..you think I wouldn't find out..

Bitch: *no reply*

Me:I swear you ain't human..you just made me wait on that pvssy that you've been giving guys easily on a steady basis angry..how could you be so heartless!!

Bitch:*no reply*

Me:Bleep you !! *curses her,blocks and deletes her number*

I spent so much on her man
embarassed

Man..don't ever trust your babe completely..even if she looks so modest..y'all need to see this babe ...she looked so decent you won't even imagine her doing that kind of stuff (if not for nl policy) undecided

Bunch of silly fuckeries!!

You need to see man...I've been checking my dick every 2minutes just to check whether its changing shape abi colour abi anything.. embarassed

Gotten over it tho..will just find something heavy to take this night..weed won't cut it for me thus night undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by stinjoe(m): 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
My people, there are so many. But the one that got me angry the most was contracting one fukoyo STD from my ex after disvirgining me. To me, most innocent looks are so deceiving and they are the real devils sent from the deepest part of hell.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I'm angry that I do not have the power or knowledge to cause global extinction yet

I so badly want to erase homo sapiens from this planet

Nothing makes sense to me

I'm angry l have to eat
Like why can't I just synthesize my own food like autotrophs do

I'm angry I even have to breathe

I'm angry religion exist

I just want to blow everything to dust

baba anytime you ready let me know grin
Some people just wanna watch the world burn

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
NYCnextStop:
how old are you?

I've learnt real life lessons from you
bro I'm 27.
If I tell you the full gist eh baba.you go know say you no get problem at all.
I've seen so much shit that some men in their 50s haven't even imagined it's real
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by mrpaedo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Fidelismaria:
I'm angry that I do not have the power or knowledge to cause global extinction yet

I'm angry l have to eat

I'm angry religion exist

grin grin This guy gets it
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by NYCnextStop(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
nwanneni:
bro I'm 27.
If I tell you the full gist eh baba.you go know say you no get problem at all.
I've seen so much shit that some men in their 50s haven't even imagined it's real
I can imagine bro

you got exposed very eary in life & have so much experience about life that some 50 year olds don't have
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nasri100(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Regiomontanus:
1) People are not morally upright. Even those that are morally upright are only morally upright when it is convenient and nothing is at stake. Some are only morally upright on social media or the cameras are on and the public is watching but they are shitty people offline and behind closed doors. People are selfish, mean, full of vanity and greedy when shit hits the fan. When shit hits the fan, you discover we are all cruel opportunist.

2) Stupidity is a thing.

3) Nigerians are like the leaders they hate and accuse of causing their problems.

4) Nigeria is never going to change and there will never be a revolution because people are too cowardly to fight for their freedom and transparency and accountability from their government. They want these things easily and on a platter of gold and/or have left it in the hands of god. Truth is, these things can't come without effort and blood but we love our lives so much and lack the unity to achieve these things.

5) Despite the fact that resources are scarce compared to population, people still keep breeding like rats. Even when they know they can't take care of a child, they still give birth to many children. The act of giving birth to children that you cannot take care of and the act of giving birth to children when resources are scarce compared to population are the main causes of poverty, suffering and crime and this fact is so overlooked because of the sentiment/compassion that arises when we look at the beautiful face of a baby and the vanity of thinking that it's a must and it's a grear achievement when we give birth to our biological children.

Many are too stupid and/or sentimental to reason this.

6) Not everyone cares about facts and evidence. Their feelings are all that matters. Stupidity, right? grin

7) Man can solve 99.99% of his problems if he can address his intellectual and moral faults but many can't.

Everything you said will be underrated and dismissed. I want you to know personally that everything you listed has always been on my mind. I am happy I have found someone that thinks like me. God bless you.

Out of your points, the one of giving birth to kids you can’t take care of is a sin. Nothing will change cause many are deluded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by NYCnextStop(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
40secondsguy:

By God I will keep on helping humanity till I drop .. been helping since and won't stop now

Problem is some of these women ain't human angry....even the good women are unpredictable.. like this my ex(yeah we just broke up about 30 mins ago)..before you know what's happening they've changed..start sucking dicks and going raw with guys for what..materialistic things?? sad

Just imagine about an hour ago when she left..she called me telling me hope I'm satisfied with how I've used her now undecided...trying to use all that feelings shit for me..I just cut the call cuz I was mad already.. didn't want to start yelling

Me:yeah..tell that to james and co(this was some guys that bleeped her on a steady basis)...lmao..you think I wouldn't find out..

Me:I swear you ain't human..you just made me wait on that pvssy that you've been giving guys easily on a steady basis angry..how could you be so heartless!!

embarassed

Man..don't ever trust your babe completely..even if she looks so modest..y'all need to see this babe ...she looked so decent you won't even imagine her doing that kind of stuff (if not for nl policy) undecided

You need to see man...[/b]I've been checking my dick every 2minutes just to check whether its changing shape abi colour abi anything[b].. embarassed

Gotten over it tho..will just find something heavy to take this night..weed won't cut it for me thus night undecided
Lolz @ the bold

I understand how you feel tho... I've been there

But trust me things are not that bad. Nothing is wrong with you

What you need now is to focus your energy on other stuffs... your business, career, studies etc

Like I said never trust any woman no matter her looks. Have options, guard your heart and protect yourself. With this you don't expect much from any woman and can easily move on

P.S: money doesn't buy a girls love and loyalty. Use your head. No need for the curse, move on & be thankful for the lesson learnt

Stay strong
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Ranchhoddas: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
I guess I should be very angry. Angry at the hand I've been dealt. But I won't be.

Because I know tomorrow will be fine. Very fine. cool

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
NYCnextStop:
I can imagine bro

you got exposed very eary in life & have so much experience about life that some 50 year olds don't have

Most times I think doing wire wire but for your comments I know people can still make it legally

Nwanneni... ke ka nneni di?
my brother I go yarn you the truth.
Money is money.
If you can do wire and not get caught.baba go for it.
Make Yahweh judge us las las....
There is no such thing as legit money bro.real talk cool
Unless you want poor like these civil servant dem grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by cy4eve(f): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
coolie1:
are you sure with this attitude you would find anyone?
wat Attitude re u talking about....do u even know me?
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by cy4eve(f): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Ure old its bad
not as old as ur galfrwnd
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by cy4eve(f): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Ure old its bad
not as old as ur galfrwnd, my age is still intact
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by NYCnextStop(m): 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
nwanneni:
my brother I go yarn you the truth.
Money is money.
If you can do wire and not get caught.baba go for it.
Make Yahweh judge us las las....
There is no such thing as legit money bro.real talk cool
Unless you want poor like these civil servant dem grin grin grin
lolz

True grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Newguyhere: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
oboy81:
Life is not fair. It is a fact, it is the way it is infact that’s what makes it what it is

Amongst many other things, I’m angry at the Fact that i have to Struggle and Work my life off to get basic shiits in Life while another dumbass fool on Twitter has everything on a platter of Goldangry

Why Should money be Such a Central part of life and Control everything even angry Humans in all our Wisdom Couldn’t find a way around That or what? angry *spits*
Fvck mehn! Abeg later, b4 my Blood pressure gets the better of me

I feel your pain bro grin
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by sheffy87: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
the fact that age is catching up and I'm not there yet and more so what happens after life and the fear of old age......! at times I pity some old folks.....! Nigeria killing dreams
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by shogotermies(m): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2019
Am really angry, why bad things happen to d good people.
Lost all I had in my account to thieves yesterday.
Every June 12, I won't forget it.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Regiomontanus(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2019
40secondsguy:

embarassed

You need to see man...I've been checking my dick every 2minutes just to check whether its changing shape abi colour abi anything.. embarassed

You can't trust girls. They don't love you, they love the cash. They like sex too much. She might tell you "no sex till marriage" but will be giving the pussy to others for free. You might be better than those she is fvcking. grin

When she says "no sex till marriage," it's not because she means it, it's because she wants you to think she is descent while she is fvcking around in secret — killing two birds with a stone. grin

They will all fvck any stranger for material things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 13, 2019
You know, my friend in Ghana mother tried to clown me for being born in America as a descendant of slaves. Even tried to tease me about how her Ghanaian ancestors sold my ancestors into slavery. By the way "Thank You"! Now she's will to give anything to get her family over here. Not that I'm bragging about anything, the majority of blacks still suffer here too, but mostly from stupidity. But I do feel that I'm better off for being here then back in the motherland and how dare she have the nerve to clown me. And before all you grammar Nazi and haters start clowning me. Yeah, my grammar sucks. I'm old and don't give a shiit anymore. I'm done fighting the world's battles!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2019
kingxsamz:
I'm angry being a citizen in a sh!te hole country...
Why dem no born me for US?

You know, my friend in Ghana mother tried to clown me for being born in America as a descendant of slaves. Even tried to tease me about how her Ghanaian ancestors sold my ancestors into slavery. By the way "Thank You"! Now she's will to give anything to get her family over here. Not that I'm bragging about anything, the majority of blacks still suffer here too, but mostly from stupidity. But I do feel that I'm better off for being here then back in the motherland and how dare she have the nerve to clown me. And before all you grammar Nazi and haters start clowning me. Yeah, my grammar sucks. I'm old and don't give a shiit anymore. I'm done fighting the world's battles!!

Contact me for your own...
It's #700 only.
You pay after I've done it.
090225013 06 WhatsApp only.
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by waywardpikin: 2:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Fidelismaria:

I'm angry l have to eat

I'm angry religion exist

Loooool this is hardcore. You not only want to blow yourself to dust, you also want to take every last one of us with you... grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by oboy81: 4:16am On Jun 13, 2019
stupidity:
where in Lagos and you didn’t answer how to verify your claims.
Boss I aint lying, You may meet me personally
I Am always around Ikeja or Dopemu area during the week
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by bdchange(m): 4:31am On Jun 13, 2019
First I am angry that we don't get to choose our family when we are born. Some go to religious family, some wealthy family, some ritualistic family, while some very poor family... That itself is bad to comprehend. Am angry that people can just give birth even if they are living from hand to mouth and cannot afford to take care of themselves let alone one other person. Am angry that people can just choose to do bad even if it won't cost them a thing to do good. I am angry that there are so many bad people compare to the good ones.... In fact so many things are wrong in this world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by oboy81: 4:32am On Jun 13, 2019
waywardpikin:

Loooool this is hardcore.
Real hardCore indeed
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2019
Oluromantic:

You're confused..
Lol yes, I am. Your comment implies that gender defines mental capacity, I don't know if I can agree with you on that. That's why I asked the questions.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by partnerbizz5(f): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2019
onwuakpachris:
that I was born in Africa...though I'm not poor or suffering... but my mentality more western than African...i'm an atheist to start with..i preach drug use nd support suicide..I support being single for life if u wish to..I'm particularly passionate about family planning..couples do rather abort a baby..or better still use contraceptives than bring babies to this world esp to this cursed Africa to suffer...I would never be desperate to have a male child like most African men do just to continue their lineage..who caresinfact I love female babies..they just so cute and tender..i strongly hate big ceremonies from weddings to burials to parties...e.t.c..e.t.c...but las las i don't support homosexuality... not based on morals..just cus I'm as straight as six O'Clock

Lol

We share most views.
I am indifferent about gays though. I feels it's not their fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by kullozone(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2019
40secondsguy:

embarassed

Ntorrrr!!!
I know you'll be among those guys who keep asss licking females and insulting guys who don't spend so much on them... if not, e nor for pain you like this.
Good thing your eyes don clear now. If you like make you try am again.

Bye byesmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by onwuakpachris(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Lol
We share most views. I am indifferent about gays though. I feels it's not their fault.

I get ur point dear....shalom
Re: What Are You Angry About In Life by hopefulLandlord: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
I like this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Ladies Always Want Kenyans To Impregnate Them / World’s Biggest Penis” Owner Says He Envies Other Men Who’re Not Well-endowed / Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.