Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kidney Offer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kidney Offer (1319 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Man Needs N8m For Kidney Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidney Offer by Iemmet: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2010
Kidney Offer
I am Sammy, I am 27yrs of age. I've never smoked and i dont take spirits. Dont have any extreme bad health record or disease records.
All i want is a secure future by investing in my education for a better standard of living.
I have 2 healthy kidneys so i will like to offer one for sale.
Any interested party should contact me by email- ketrixa3@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Kidney Offer by naijacutee(f): 1:12am On Oct 02, 2010
How much are you looking to sell your kidney for, and how much are your school fees? Where are you located? Someone might be able to offer you an alternative.
Re: Kidney Offer by analo: 3:18am On Oct 02, 2010
na u hungry pass,u jst won die i pity ur family, dough
Re: Kidney Offer by sms4health: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2010
@ Iemmet,

Don't do this.

You might think it's the best solution now but you may regret it.

What if complications develop during surgery and they have to remove the 2?

What would you be left with?
Re: Kidney Offer by NKF: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2010
Selling your body parts is ethically wrong, no matter the situation.

Commercialization will lead to black market operations where people can be kidnapped and their kidneys removed.

Look for other avenues to improve your financial situation.

Nathan Kidney Foundation
Re: Kidney Offer by Iemmet: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
I need basic things of life but after trying other sources without success,i dont know how else to get it.
I need to write some professional exams which presently i cant afford.
I have some very good biz ideas but i dont have capital and i wouldn't want those ideas to die cos they are life changing ideas.
And am a good nigerian, i cant rob and i would never kill for money so if i would as all of you, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO than to use what i have to get what i want?
Re: Kidney Offer by Iemmet: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2010
I need basic things of life but after trying other sources without success,i dont know how else to get it.
I need to write some professional exams which presently i cant afford.
I have some very good biz ideas but i dont have capital and i wouldn't want those ideas to die cos they are life changing ideas.
And am a good nigerian, i cant rob and i would never kill for money so if i would as all of you, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO than to use what i have to get what i want?
Re: Kidney Offer by lipanlapa: 1:33pm On May 15, 2011
i would like to become a kidney donor for reasonable compensation, blood group o rh +, email me at adamranaco@yahoo.com
Re: Kidney Offer by dominique(f): 4:30pm On May 15, 2011
its sad to see how far some people's level of desperation can go. do we blame our current economic situation or what?

lipanlapa:

i would like to become a kidney donor for reasonable compensation, blood group o rh +, email me at adamranaco@yahoo.com

i suppose you'll sell an eye and part of your liver for a fee too. but what if one of your loved ones is in desperate need of the organs you've disposed of, how will you feel watching them die slowly?
Re: Kidney Offer by Aywire(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hmmm mm

(1) (Reply)

Serious Mass / Your cry have ended. Have A Male Child In 9months / Lagos State Doctors Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.