Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri (65979 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Anointing People At Government House Chapel Owerri (Photos) / "Politicians Must Steal" - Rochas Okorocha (VIDEO) / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by owila4luv(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
ntyce:
Sabotage...

If you like destroy everything the man built, it's the masses that will suffer...

Okorocha won't lose one naira of his personal funds
that is my brother
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by Onyenna(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tyche:
Why are they sabotaging him?

Sabotage!?..... Da fvck!

Those things started falling long before elections were even held..... They held them in place with just bolts and screws......Now tell me, can screws support those things!?..... I'll take a really close picture and post it here later....
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by Ubdavis(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
This man has a very colourful personality
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by selemo: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
BLACK MAN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by Exodora: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stupid People by this time next year people will regret why they choose Ihediaho all are just the same.
Which sensible person would allow the destruction of government property.
Whether is Rochas that built it or not as long as is our money I don't see what they will gain by destroying it. Very so they will wish they never voted this man with the way he is going and those stupid advancers of his surrounding him we will see where he will take us.
What has he done since he assume office have issues that needs to be address and all they could up with is destroying trees as if is our major problems mtcheeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by advocate666: 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
So we even imported trees in this country!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ugly
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by suremanpatriot: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
fake things dont last long, fake ppl dont stay long
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by DrLazCommenting: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wantedmiller:

God never begin save you!

Dey mumu yourself ooooo........

Stop smoking
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by deomelo: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2019
lexy2014:

And am sure u saw d way people with common sense respond 2 issues. Am also sure u learnt a thing or two about how sane people can have a mature& civilised conversation devoid of d act of trying 2 measure dicks.

4d fact that u brought up d issue of palm trees& also shared photos of palm trees, clearly shows how much common sense u have. Cos I don't c y someone with all ur common sense will even mention palm tree as far as beautifying a city is concerned. In all honesty, I don't no what u wanted 2 achieve by talking about palm trees. U even said "Google palm tree".... grin cheesy grin
U really need 2 take a chill pill

1. Ignorant old man, it is palm tree and we are talking about palm tree, not any other kind of tree.

2. You asked about the maintenance difference between a real and organic tree and I educated you by spelling out the maintenance difference.

Keep quiet, accept the education and stop exposing yourself as the old man without basic common sense about what is real and organic

Real or not real, it is still public property and jokers like you should be speaking up against the destruction of public property instead of hallucinating and lamenting over what's real and fake or even supporting the lazy, crude and crass governor whose only job so far is the destruction of public property.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by OruExpress: 1:57am On Jun 12, 2019
ntyce:
Sabotage...

If you like destroy everything the man built, it's the masses that will suffer...

The masses will suffer because a fake palm tree fell over?
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by lexy2014: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2019
deomelo:

1. Ignorant old man, it is palm tree and we are talking about palm tree, not any other kind of tree.

2. You asked about the maintenance difference between a real and organic tree and I educated you by spelling out the maintenance difference.

Keep quiet, accept the education and stop exposing yourself as the old man without basic common sense about what is real and organic

Real or not real, it is still public property and jokers like you should be speaking up against the destruction of public property instead of hallucinating and lamenting over what's real and fake or even supporting the lazy, crude and crass governor whose only job so far is the destruction of public property.

I think u are trying 2 hard to take credit 4 "educating" me.

deomelo:

2. You asked about the maintenance difference between a real and organic tree and I educated you by spelling out the maintenance difference.[/b]

I don't remember asking u d question above but it seems there is a prize u will win 4 "educating" me. Cos d guy I was conversing with gave me d information I was asking 4& he did it b4 u. he also did it a civilised way. Am sure u were amazed at d maturity & civility in d way myself & d guy related with each other. I have a feeling u haven't gotten over that.

So so sorry that ur "education" came late. Everything that I needed, I got from d guy that I asked d question. Tnx 4d attempt though. I understand how u feel. Maybe fate will smile on u next time so that no one beats u 2 getting 2 me first since u are soooo desperate to "educate" me. grin cheesy grin

Like I said earlier, u really really need 2 take chill pill. U are trying 2 hard cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
ntyce:
Sabotage...

my brother I wonder oo. What sort of stupid politics is being played in this country. People will be doing something, lying without conscience.

No amount of propaganda will deny the fact that Okorocha did well in Imo state.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by BeijinDossier: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
When shall you start discussing your dead Abia state. You are always comfortable talking about other states. This is why Abia state is dead today because Abia people are docile and uninterested about their own state.

[s]
B2mario:
my brother I wonder oo. What sort of stupid politics is being played in this country. People will be doing something, lying without conscience.No amount of propaganda will deny the fact that Okorocha did well in Imo state.
[/s]
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Magic1:
Like for Rochas, share for Ihedioha
Rochas still remain the best governor Imo ever produced since 1992. They can say he belongs to Hausa party or call him Okorocha Hausa, less I care. What I want is the progress of Igbo and Igboland which Rochas brought to Imo state. No amount of blackmail or propaganda will deny the fact.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
BeijinDossier:
When shall you start discussing your dead Abia state. You are always comfortable talking about other states. This is why Abia state is dead today because Abia people are docile and uninterested about their own state.

[s][/s]
guy for your information I'm from Anambra, Nnewi south, I'm not from Abia state. So leave the peace loving and innocent state alone.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Artificial trees
What would it take to plant real ones
they are real trees but transplanted from what I heard
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
SjMbula:
I never supported Okorocha one day, but this is a very clear case of staged propaganda, why this politics of bitterness?
on point

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9560102_fbimg23582810527_jpegc5029353aba27678c29ea9a7ab60da48

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9560103_1559751475711_jpegbadda7eebca44db60cf16a1b1d3189df I don't know you are such intelligent, thank God I've discovered such a rational man in you. But minimize the way you insult the Igbos cos the thing pains me too

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9560104_1559751478533_jpeg88c50a7dae9564029144bb376ff120b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2119601_img6043_jpeg11ac9534b17159cebad9d0e0d2138508

Stop the ignorant and unintelligent ramblings, the man planted more trees than you[/s][s] and the useless, lazy, incompetent toilet inspector and the destructive new governor.

Rochas is not home for your hatred and bitterness, find something better to do with your lazy and no commonsense life

Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by B2mario(m): 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Cursed bastard from dead Abia state. Now let us talk about your dead Abia state. I must keep following you till you start paying attention to your dead Abia state.

See the dead town called Aba .

[s][/s]
Chai chineke, guy there's no place like this in Aba.
Re: Rochas Okorocha's Trees Begin To Fall In Owerri by BeijinDossier: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
B2mario, you should be in hiding you are state-less, meaning that Abia state is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / President Biden Watching Morocco Vs France With President Buhari / Video Of Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody, Being Flown To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.