Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser (22889 Views)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by GistMore4: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu's wife, Maureen, kicks after being advised against posting pictures she took with his colleague.

See more; http://gistmore.com/between-blosso-chukwujekus-wife-maureen-and-an-adviser

2 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by GistMore4: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
kiss
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Homeboiy: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ndi ara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
If this guy is not blood related to her or the husband, something is going on or is abt to.
99% of a lady's action is genuine...and deliberate.
99% of a lady's words are most times not actual reality.
you cannever understand a woman. but when she flaunt a guy online. it's the the bro, boo or side boo aka assistant bf or assistant husband.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by YorubaWarrior: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abeg, who be dis? Dumbby-wood actress? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by ibkayee(f): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pose is inappropriate as a married person

24 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by wonderkid619(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Social media advisers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by finest147: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
not my business

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why would a married woman want to post photos of herself and another man all snuggled up?

It’s people that hate advice from others that make the worst mistake. Although I think the adviser should have slid her a DM instead of posting it publicly too. Two wrongs do not make a right.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Melvis100(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dat Jennifer is correct..
What u don't want your husband to do to you, don't do unto him..
Las Las na lawyer go chop d money for divorce papers..

2 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Richdad50(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
shocked
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Remember her from my childhood days.

To be relevant in this society of ours, Kindly make money.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Pidginwhisper: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by olatunjithomas(m): 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wait... she took this kind of pic with her husband's colleague?
well.... what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by chan9ja: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
U better behave yourself this girl and don't scatter my guy's heart EHHHHHH... Even if blossom (chukwudi) no talk, u no go use your brain say this kain picture no good for married person?

2 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
If instagram closes for a day. How nairaland go survive

8 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Pidginwhisper: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:
Pose is inappropriate as a married person

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Munzy14:
If this guy is not blood related to her or the husband, something is going on or is abt to.
you cannever understand a woman. but when she flaunt a guy online. it's the the bro, boo or side boo aka assistant bf or assistant husband.
A jumbo glass of red wine for you. Your analysis is so apt.

3 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Reelmii: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
if it were the other way round now, all the feminists, her village people, her church members, her neighbours, and her family members will all gather her to talk trash

now that she is doing her own, non of them will see it oo

4 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by ibkayee(f): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Pidginwhisper: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
ibkayee:

Wetin
What if the shot was taken by blossom himself? Ki lon ro?

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by apache4: 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by ibkayee(f): 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
If he took it fair enough, I guess he’s ok with it which is all that matters
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by hesilo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
No start wetin u no fit finish
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by vikstandon(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

Men have a way of finding their pathway back... Women get lost, I say they die there...WHAT DID I SAY...I SAY THEY DIE THERE!!

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is this a pre-wedding pic?

1 Like

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by bizhop01: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
I blame those where dey follow nigeria celebrity with their apparatus in social media just like this one here.
Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by sweetrace(f): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
Munzy14:

There you go speaking for women as though you have an inkling as to what a woman is, thinks or is capable of doing just so you can ascribe a negative connotation to her actions. Well done!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Between Blossom Chukwujeku’s Wife, Maureen And An Adviser by Munzy14(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
sweetrace:

There you go speaking for women as though you have an inkling as to what a woman is, thinks or is capable of doing just so you can ascribe a negative connotation to her actions. Well done!!!!
Lol, What I said has psychological proofs and life experience. And is applicable to majority of women. The few exceptions are very little, and u knw majority carries the vote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Demands N10 Million & An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Celebrity Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski Shares Playful Photoshoot From His Studio / Onyeka Onwenu Sued Iroking For N205 Million For Copyright Infringement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.