₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,298 members, 5,048,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 09:01 PM

Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! (522 Views)

Make $10-20 Daily No Investment, No Scam / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media / MUSIC: Zealot - Hustle On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11
HOW YOU CAN MAKE 1-3K DAILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS A SIDE HUSTLE.

Hi.

I currently make up to 4k some days from facebook, nairaland and whatsapp selling my digital product. Guess what this product is. Its information! Yes. I do information marketing on social media, without paying for adverts, that is, free. No blog or website. Just social media accounts.

For those who do not know what information marketing is, it is simply compiling a needed information, and selling. Have you seen someone advertising his/her ebook? That’s information marketing. Sometimes they even give it out for free. They still make money from their free ebook. Those who follow me to the end, will see how they do it.

Although there are other formats apart from ebook; such as videos and audios, we will be focusing on the ebook format. You must not go through all the rigor of designing a cover, and any of all that long process. Simply type the work and convert it to PDF format, and it is ready for sale! It becomes your digital asset.

There are many niches to pick from. Health/natural healing, cosmetology, web design, video creation/editing, freelance writing, weight loss, online/digital marketing, sex, side hustle/online money, and many many more. You can find one and create your information product, then market it organically on social media like I do. You would be surprised to see how people will just be asking you ‘how much’.

For this to work, you must follow my methods that I will show the SERIOUS-MINDED ones. Yes. The serious minded ones are those who truly understand that ‘awoof dey run belle’! I am not ripping anyone off. It is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I am giving it out to people like that because that’s the only way it would sell, considering the worsening terrible economic state we find ourselves in in this country.

For the SERIOUS-MINDED ONES, I will hold their hands, and help them even create their own digital asset (information product), and show them how to sell it organically on facebook, nairaland and whatsapp until they receive their first alert, all within at most a week.

Those who ever survive any economic crises, are those who have needed skills and multiple sources of income. This is an opportunity to achieve both.

How would you feel, if you had a system that is paying you monthly? Mind you, you can scale by saving enough money to pay for advert on nairaland or facebook, and make what I call ‘the big bucks’. Your choice.

Here are some screen shots of my transactions in the natural health niche. That is only one of my niches.

Check out my signature and lets talk. Please, only SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE who want a genuine way to make money online.

PS: You will see the PDF they paid for below in the screen shots.

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12
2 sales in 2 days! when i say daily, i mean daily.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14
My martial art coach once said something. He said, as you journey in life, when you see knowledge that is within your grasp, pick it. even if you think you don't need it at that time. because only your destination is known to you. what lies on your path is unknown.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:59am On Jun 15
Hesitation is the thief of opportunities!!

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:27pm On Jun 17
Online money is sweet! because i can be anywhere and be making money. i was in the rest room doing it one time, and someone was asking me how much on whatsapp. not long after, i received an alert. then i thought to myself. 'see you o. no shop, no 'tangible' goods, no stress, and you are just receiving alert up and down! cool
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18
One more sale yesterday. its going to be a good week! cool

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Bitnet(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18
Enjoy these funny questions and answers from Penzazo Street Quiz with Jaiye. Question: How many time Have You Committed SUICIDE? and also Why do People Committed Suicide?
THUMBS UP, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRYhLO0008
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19
I thank God that me, my wife and my boys are not hungry. i thank God that landlord is not disturbing me for rent. i thank God that we look good on sundays. i thank God that i am able to be a source of help to others. i thank God that HE led me to the knowledge that is paying me today. INFORMATION MARKETING!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 7:24am On Jun 20
Someone once said. 'You don't know what you don't know'.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20
correct information + mentorship = ca$h!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22
I told you it going to be a good week. Total of 8k this week!

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24
More solid prospects today. Its going to be an 'alert' week!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25
If you do not have a system in place, that can grow to a point where it needs less & less of your attention, you will not be rich!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 8:18am On Jun 28
MSI = Multiple Sources of Income. How many do you have?
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01
Why not join us?
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 8:55am On Jul 02
"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty." - Bob Marley.
2 sales yesterday... Today is Tuesday, but I am already set for the week. 5 more days of alert!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 10:58am On Jul 03
What if all you go to the bank for is to withdraw money paid to your account?
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05
9k this week! #ableGod smiley
N10k actually. Let's see how it will go this week. I am already smelling alerts!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 6:54am On Jul 09
Opportunities vs free will = winners/losers!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09
One unexpected sale today.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 10:21am On Jul 10
No salary, no boss, no job, no scam, but daily alert!
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 6:49am On Jul 11
#ableGod
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 9:12am On Jul 12
#showeryourblessings

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12
#wewantthismoney.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:47am On Jul 13
#abegwebegyouableGod
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:27am On Jul 15
#nomoreinsufficientfunds
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 8:11am On Jul 17
Does ones belief change the truth about a matter?
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17
Another alert this morning. tongue
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 11:58am On Jul 18
#motigbana
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 9:23am On Jul 19
I would like to thank all those who have contacted me thru my signature, & congratulate those who have started setting up their own system for their daily alert. Kudos. smiley wink
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 1-3k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 11:08am
Success is a journey.

(1) (Reply)

Hey: Everyone! / I Am Back / Samiplus Is In The Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.