Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha (24989 Views)

Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by greggng: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
State high court and federal high court ..,which one is higher in terms of ranking?
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by jamace(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
The spirit of IBERIBERISM must be quashed by all means. grin
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by judgementyard(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Not surprised! Next level for dem head!

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
morikee:
I thought it was a contempt.
I am not a lawyer abeg. Ask lawyers here please.
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Optionalx: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Cancel the election result and conduct another one if there are infractions...
Why withhold certificate and do nothing... the constituency is loosing representations na
I tire 4 Naija jare
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by rickyrex(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bag of money must flow to settle any aggrieved candidate before inec will issue him his certificate
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Imo people don't want Rochas, I mean, why is he trying so hard to force himself on Imo people?

I think this whole fight is for his own personal gains. He definitely do not give a shiit about Imo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Akiika: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Democracy is not for Nigeria, we're not just matured for it. All we need is one ethically upright leader but an authoritarian, that will treat everyone's Bleep up. The 3 arms of government are failing. If you kill in broad daylight, you can buy an injunction not to be tried in this cursed country!

2 Likes

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by obailala(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Austindark:
Wahala. I think Oshiomole just want to teach him a lesson.
A call from him would have stopped all these.
What exactly is the connection with Oshiomole in this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by danrnioop: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Interesting!

EFCC will prevail in the End! I doubt if Okorocha will ever secure this certificate of return.

29 DAYS TO GO FOR THE MARATHON ICT TRAINING LIVE IN ABUJA – IF YOU ARE NASSARAWA, KOGI, BENUE, KADUNA, JOS, KWARA AND OTHER NEIGHBOURING STATE, DON’T MISS THIS!

TRAINING STARTING DATE: JULY 9TH, 2019

VENUE: ABUJA CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE. Umaru Yaradua Road, Lugbe Abuja

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by blackaxe78: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
morikee:
Between Imo state division of high Court and Federal high Court Abuja. Which court order is more superior?
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by anytexy: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

They are the same
If they are same why countering each other ..just asking.
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
anytexy:
If they are same why countering each other
Go and ask a lawyer abeg
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by zambezi1: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
i am tired of nigeria court.

why them the toast Rochas like this na....nawa oh
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by saintruky(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
He should shelve dis senatorial quest and go enjoy his loot jor.. All he need to do na just to buy one beautiful island and retire there.. Enjoy life till God call am..
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by ImoRiver: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
This court order was obtained same day as that of Abuja but Abuja supercedes Owerri
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
helinues:
Outside politics, I dont think Okorocha is a good man
Why do you think so? Before political office, Rochas was a philanthropist through his Roachas foundation. Yes, not from his personal pocket, but those he touched their lives accross Nigeria see him as their God and those that heard of his goodness equally loved him.
That's why it was very easy for him to be accepted when ohakim started playing God.

I guess absolute powers and trying to replicate Tinubu's kind of politics in Imo was his undoing.

1 Like

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
ImoRiver:
This court order was obtained same day as that of Abuja but Abuja supercedes Owerri
Abagworo hasn't this same Owerri court given a restraining order before this?

1 Like

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by id911(m): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
ImoRiver:

Nothing like supersedes here. They are court of coordinate jurisdiction. In fact, the latest judgement of the High Court is now the one INEC will obey. OshiomohOLE doing a dirty job
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by omerukokwuru(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
and to imagine the scumbag was offered to choose between his son-inlaw running for the governorship or himself for Senate, this green eyed frog refused that option but insisted that he must have them both,because he taught he owned imo state, and now the fool got served

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Gandollaar(f): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
After procuring fake judgment from APC justice.
Okon Abang is a biatch! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Femijohn198: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Adams oshohomole is the tyrant background of Rochas.
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Cherrybae(f): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Okon Abang is of federal high court and his ruling is superior to the state high court ruling.

There is nothing in this high court ruling to honour by INEC.

By Thursday Rochas will be issued his certificate
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by OfficialAPCNig: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gandollaar:
Okon Abang is a biatch! grin
He is worst than that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Chiachifranklin: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just imagine how this bloody politician are abusing our legal profession to be given contradictory pronouncement and Verdict. Court of coordinate jurisdiction giving verdict, adjudicating on a given suit from different Courts.
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Ijaya123: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Austindark:

A call to who?
Re: Another Court Asks INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha by Kingspin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Austindark:
Outside Oshiomole, i doubt if Okorocha won the election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally In Benue State For Rev Alia And Tinubu / Looters' List: Stella Oduah Reacts To The Inclusion Of Her Name By Lai Mohammed / "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.