Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Nigeria To Help Her Says She Will Kill Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Nigeria To Help Her Says She Will Kill Herself (371 Views)

Simbee Davis Who Accused MC Galaxy Of Raping Her, Says It's A Joke / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Nigeria To Help Her Says She Will Kill Herself by sirpekun: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Popular journalist, Kemi Olunloyo cried out to Nigeria for help in her new video. The journalist who for some weeks now have been talking about how she is affected by Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) broke down in her new video.

In her video, she appealed to Nigerians to send her at least N2000 each to sponsor her psychotherapy outside of the country.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/kemi-olunloyo-cries-out-to-nigeria-to-help-her-with-her-health-condition-threatens-to-kill-herself/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Nigeria To Help Her Says She Will Kill Herself by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
I donated to her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Nigeria To Help Her Says She Will Kill Herself by Skepticus: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 1million Snapchat Views In Hot Gown / Michael Jackson’s Fans Pay Tribute To Him On The 10th Anniversary Of His Death / The target is the church not just Pastor Biodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.