Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,350,087 members, 5,212,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2019 at 08:30 PM

Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! (7736 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11
HOW YOU CAN MAKE 3-6K DAILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS A SIDE HUSTLE.

Hi.

I currently make up to 4k some days from facebook, nairaland and whatsapp selling my digital product. Guess what this product is. Its information! Yes. I do information marketing on social media, without paying for adverts, that is, free. No blog or website. Just social media accounts.

For those who do not know what information marketing is, it is simply compiling a needed information, and selling. Have you seen someone advertising his/her ebook? That’s information marketing. Sometimes they even give it out for free. They still make money from their free ebook. Those who follow me to the end, will see how they do it.

Although there are other formats apart from ebook; such as videos and audios, we will be focusing on the ebook format. You must not go through all the rigor of designing a cover, and any of all that long process. Simply type the work and convert it to PDF format, and it is ready for sale! It becomes your digital asset.

There are many niches to pick from. Health/natural healing, cosmetology, web design, video creation/editing, freelance writing, weight loss, online/digital marketing, sex, side hustle/online money, and many many more. You can find one and create your information product, then market it organically on social media like I do. You would be surprised to see how people will just be asking you ‘how much’.

For this to work, you must follow my methods that I will show the SERIOUS-MINDED ones. Yes. The serious minded ones are those who truly understand that ‘awoof dey run belle’! I am not ripping anyone off. It is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I am giving it out to people like that because that’s the only way it would sell, considering the worsening terrible economic state we find ourselves in in this country.

For the SERIOUS-MINDED ONES, I will hold their hands, and help them even create their own digital asset (information product), and show them how to sell it organically on facebook, nairaland and whatsapp until they receive their first alert, all within at most a week.

Those who ever survive any economic crises, are those who have needed skills and multiple sources of income. This is an opportunity to achieve both.

How would you feel, if you had a system that is paying you about twice of what you earn monthly? Mind you, you can scale by saving enough money to pay for advert on nairaland or facebook, and make what I call ‘the big bucks’. Your choice.

Here are some screen shots of my transactions in the natural health niche. That is only one of my niches.

Check out my signature and lets talk. Please, only SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE who want a genuine way to make money online.

Or reach me through this link directly. https://wa.me/+2347033809551

PS: You will see the PDF they paid for below in the screen shots.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by IamAkinzy: 8:00pm On Jun 11
Bros wats d update..my whatsapp number na 07088820393

1 Like

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12
IamAkinzy:
Bros wats d update..my whatsapp number na 07088820393
You've been contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:12pm On Jun 14
My martial art coach once said something. He said, as you journey in life, when you see knowledge that is within your grasp, pick it. even if you think you don't need it at that time. because only your destination is known to you. what lies on your path is unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Tolanitycoon: 4:40pm On Jun 14
I’m interested bro .. 07081166718
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:56am On Jun 15
Tolanitycoon:
I’m interested bro .. 07081166718
Contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 5:57am On Jun 15
Hesitation is the thief of opportunities!!

1 Like

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Larriekay: 2:59pm On Jun 15
MrAlert:
HOW YOU CAN MAKE 1-3K DAILY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS A SIDE HUSTLE.

Hi.

I currently make up to 4k some days from facebook, nairaland and whatsapp selling my digital product. Guess what this product is. Its information! Yes. I do information marketing on social media, without paying for adverts, that is, free. No blog or website. Just social media accounts.

For those who do not know what information marketing is, it is simply compiling a needed information, and selling. Have you seen someone advertising his/her ebook? That’s information marketing. Sometimes they even give it out for free. They still make money from their free ebook. Those who follow me to the end, will see how they do it.

Although there are other formats apart from ebook; such as videos and audios, we will be focusing on the ebook format. You must not go through all the rigor of designing a cover, and any of all that long process. Simply type the work and convert it to PDF format, and it is ready for sale! It becomes your digital asset.

There are many niches to pick from. Health/natural healing, cosmetology, web design, video creation/editing, freelance writing, weight loss, online/digital marketing, sex, side hustle/online money, and many many more. You can find one and create your information product, then market it organically on social media like I do. You would be surprised to see how people will just be asking you ‘how much’.

For this to work, you must follow my methods that I will show the SERIOUS-MINDED ones. Yes. The serious minded ones are those who truly understand that ‘awoof dey run belle’! I am not ripping anyone off. It is UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP! I am giving it out to people like that because that’s the only way it would sell, considering the worsening terrible economic state we find ourselves in in this country.

For the SERIOUS-MINDED ONES, I will hold their hands, and help them even create their own digital asset (information product), and show them how to sell it organically on facebook, nairaland and whatsapp until they receive their first alert, all within at most a week.

Those who ever survive any economic crises, are those who have needed skills and multiple sources of income. This is an opportunity to achieve both.

How would you feel, if you had a system that is paying you about twice of what you earn monthly? Mind you, you can scale by saving enough money to pay for advert on nairaland or facebook, and make what I call ‘the big bucks’. Your choice.

Here are some screen shots of my transactions in the natural health niche. That is only one of my niches.

Check out my signature and lets talk. Please, only SERIOUS-MINDED PEOPLE who want a genuine way to make money online.

PS: You will see the PDF they paid for below in the screen shots.
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by OluCypher(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15

1 Like

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Ysmo: 5:26pm On Jun 15
Intrested but no link?
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Harrysimon: 8:50am On Jun 17
08173760023 am interested

1 Like

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 11:57am On Jun 17
OluCypher:
contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17
Ysmo:
Intrested but no link?
Hi. I believe my whatsapp number is on my signature. lets talk on whatsapp. 07033809551
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17
Harrysimon:
08173760023 am interested
contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17
Online money is sweet! because i can be anywhere and be making money. i was in the rest room doing it one time, and someone was asking me how much on whatsapp. not long after, i received an alert. then i thought to myself. 'see you o. no shop, no 'tangible' goods, no stress, and you are just receiving alert up and down! cool
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Josegodsluv: 7:40pm On Jun 17
09033150458. I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18
Josegodsluv:
09033150458. I'm interested
contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18
One more sale yesterday. its going to be a good week! cool

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by justlegacy: 1:21am On Jun 19
I'm interested
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Derende(m): 10:02am On Jun 19
I'm interested

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19
justlegacy:
I'm interested
Contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19
Derende:
I'm interested

Contacted.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 7:23am On Jun 20
Someone once said. 'You don't know what you don't know'.
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20
correct information + mentorship = ca$h! tongue
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by adun99(f): 6:44am On Jun 21
07038158111 interested
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Petebrains5050: 10:12am On Jun 21
I'm interested 08166356839
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Petebrains5050: 10:13am On Jun 21
Larriekay:
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle to commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by superman1073: 11:55am On Jun 22
~~*Entrepreneur Fund Foundation (EFF)~~* is a Non-Governmental Organization founded in 2014 by some group of entrepreneurs and international business men to help grow and support entrepreneurs all over the world
Our objective is to finance entrepreneurs by providing them with both capitals and connections they need to achieve their goals.

We fund only projects that are sustainable, achievable and active on an ongoing basis.
 1. IS IT SUSTAINABLE?
The longitivity of a programme and it's success depends on self reliance and support from donors.

2.  IS IT ACHIEVABLE?
We aim to impact withseminars on skill acquisitions, grants, support to orphanages and less privileges.

3. IS IT IMPACTFUL?
Our impact is a medium that allow us to measure, evaluate and learn on how to continually make a decision. ‎
4.  IS IT DURABLE? Our experience and affiliation to foreign NGOs, makes us able to exist longtime without deterioration in value.‎

Criteria ‎
The applicants must be at least 18 years and at most 50 years.
You must not have any form of formal education to apply (artisans and traders are also qualified).
You must be willing to
operate the business on full time basis.
The applicants should have a new-fanged or inventive business idea in need of a start-up.
Or already have an existing small business that needs capital to expand operations..                                                  FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT www.entrepreneurfundfoundation‎.com

NOTE: WE NEED UP TO 500 ENTREPRENEURS TO BE IN ATTENDANCE /INDICATE INTEREST BEFORE THE REPRESENTATIVE CAN COME FOR THEIR PRESENTATION IN IBADAN. IT IS FREE. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE. JOIN/INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH THE WHATSAPP LINK BELOW. https:///Jrbj0Jta3kLJYlliFUPfDj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22
Petebrains5050:
contacted
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:03pm On Jun 22
adun99:
07038158111 interested
contacted
Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by MrAlert(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22
I told you its going to be a good week. Total of 8k this week!

Re: Genuine Side Hustle On Social Media! 3-6k Daily. No Networking, No Vtu, No Ragp! by Vickhanz: 5:24pm On Jun 22
Pls contact me 08165549468...am interested

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come And See How I Make 3-6k On Whatsapp Selling Information. / 4 Reasons You Should Start A Side Hustle As A Working Class Nigerian / 5 Reasons Why Doctors Should Have A Side Hustle

NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) / Make Over N400,000 From The Comfort Of Your Home Without Any Investment! / Oando Plc, Not Worker-friendly Company – NUPENG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.