Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... (3128 Views)

I Have Two Good-As-New Aspero Maize Planters For Sale ( Used For Just 2 Wks ) / I Need Four Used Brush Cutters / Get Your Motorized Sprayer and Battery Sprayer From Us At affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
All available at very good prices

1 Share

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fertilizer applicator

You can contact me for videos on how it works

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Single and double chamber seeds planter

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Backstrapped weeder

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Earth auger

Plantain farmer, tree farmers, this equipment is a necessity to save cost and time. Don't spent 1 month transplanting 10,000 stands of tree when you can do it in days using this equipment.

Videos are available

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fabricated Farm Machines !!!

Cassava Grater(1ton/hr)-110000

Maize Sheller(1tonne/hr)-130,000

Palm Oil Cracker(20 drums/hr)-120,000

Palm Digester(2tonnes/2hrs)-150,000

1 Like

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
The only thing that can make you different from the local farmers is the use of machines

Different in

Getting higher yields
Lowering production cost
Saving time and energy
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Our prices are unbelievable!!!

Don't start a farm without a plan on how to manage weeds. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

You need these cuties to manage weeds on your farm and keep your farm very neat.

Weeds abhors pests and diseases
Weeds reduces your yield

Get rid of them pls
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Get your equipment from a certified dealer where warranty is issued on your farm equipment.
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by numen(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Good morning.

How much are the planters...single and double sided?

And where are you located?

ifedola28:
Get your equipment from a certified dealer where warranty is issued on your farm equipment.
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
numen:
Good morning.

How much are the planters...single and double sided?

And where are you located?

Double Chambers is 64k sir

We are located in Ibadam, Oyo state

1 Like

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks for your patronage so far
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Place your order now
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Degis(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:
Backstrapped weeder

Please, how much?
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Degis(m): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
ifedola28:
Fertilizer applicator

You can contact me for videos on how it works

Please send the video to 08034104319.

Cost pls
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Alright sir
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Battery sprayer

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by yusfatemoney: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2019
The brush cutters I got from you guys is working perfectly and your prices are great too. Thanks for your honesty and customer service. I will definitely recommend people to you
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by aka12(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2019
The weeder is a wonder performer, nice piece of machinery. Small but mighty grin
ifedola28:
All available at very good prices

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by excanny: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2019
ifedola28:
Our prices are unbelievable!!!

Don't start a farm without a plan on how to manage weeds. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

You need these cuties to manage weeds on your farm and keep your farm very neat.

Weeds abhors pests and diseases
Weeds reduces your yield

Get rid of them pls

Whao! The weeder works great. One just have to make sure the crops are planted with a mechanical planter so as to be straight to allow the weeder to work. This I intend to correct in August when I'm planting for last lap.

One of the best seller's I have encountered on nairaland so far. Nice prices.

I will patronize you for fertilizers soon. Your fertilizers are cheaper than what I have here in ogun state
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by aka12(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Would definitely get more of it. Thanks for the sumptuous discounts
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2019
I'm waking up to all these positive reviews. Aw!! smiley You guys just made my day. I appreciate you for giving me the opportunity to work with you and give you the satisfaction you desire.

Our equipment comes with warranty...

Thanks so much guys. I don't even know what to say again

You are the best! And I wish you success in your agricultural endeavors
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2019
aka12:
Would definitely get more of it. Thanks for the sumptuous discounts

Uwc sir, I appreciate you so much for your patience and for trusting us with your money and time
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2019
excanny:

Whao! The weeder works great. One just have to make sure the crops are planted with a mechanical planter so as to be straight to allow the weeder to work. This I intend to correct in August when I'm planting for last lap.

One of the best seller's I have encountered on nairaland so far. Nice prices.

I will patronize you for fertilizers soon. Your fertilizers are cheaper than what I have here in ogun state

Thanks sir, I am awaiting your order on our fertilizers and also on your seed planter. You are going to be given good discount. I promise you

Thanks for your patronage. Thanks for believing in me
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2019
Water pumps

1 Like

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2019
Good morning
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2019
Our double chamber planter goes for 65k. The first 5 customers to place their order gets 2 percent discount

Buy two planters, get a free pack of premier seeds just like that grin

Valid for just a week

Hurry now!!!
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
For maize farmers, having a seed planter is very important to achieve a plant population that will guarantee maximum profit

1 Like

Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 18, 2019
Good morning
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
We are taking orders
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Available
Re: Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Trellis ropes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Kenfarm A Legit Or A Scam / Fish Feed Milling Machine / Looking For Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.