Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly (32667 Views)

Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / Gbajabiamila Is On Course To Become Speaker - Tunji-ojo, Reps-elect Chairman / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by NkayStory(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

I can see that poverty has damaged ur life, see frustration and anger, chai. dont commit suicide yet. Anyway. spits.

Ignorant old man trapped in the body of a two year old

.Run along now cos its clear you are an adult with the IQ of a 2year old

Afonja 'Forbes'.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
NkayStory:

Please expose and shame them

Go to Twitter,Instagram,Facebook and see the number of yorubas begging for money for school-fees,hospital bills,jobs,rents e.t.c..far and above Igbos

...The first person to 'welcome me on Twitter was one yoruba boy from Kwara State who sent me a DM claiming he was a student,so i should please give him money for project and all embarassed

Yet here they making noise against Igbos because of Lawan and Gbaja...same thing they did in 2015 till recession,poverty and acute hunger finished them of.

I hope you're all millionaires in your erosion ravaged enclave? Even those who queued up to collect Ikpeazu kerosene are all millionaires.

No Igbo begs for money. Even the ones from Anambra who hire children to beg and were bursted in warri were only acting. Empty chest beating led 3m of your ancestors to the grave in 1967. Empty chest beating led thousands to their deaths under uwazurike and kanu. Even in extreme poverty, your life will end if you don't beat that chest.

The stats reveal that the SE and NE are struggling with acute poverty, low income generation etc yet you must beat that rusty chest of yours.

You claim you want nothing with Nigeria but you've been crying since 2015 and have shifted the crying to a new gear this 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by SirBunky85(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

Who says it is not a fair contest? You simply think cos I am pro-pdp everything is argument abi? Abegi true democrats have moved beyond the election of NASS leadership by NASS members. If general elections are as near fair as this, then our democracy has matured.
dont forget u started the argument
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by NkayStory(f): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

I hope i am a millionaire in my ravaged skull-minning enclave? Even those who queued up to collect thieffnubu bullion van loot like me is talking...am i not an accursed bastard?

Yorubas are well-known as demented crooks and delusional beggars Especially the ones from my accursed lineage who hire children to to rape and molest at random..This is why my hopeless and accursed self pollute the entire space with my madness like one suffering from a generational curse

The stats reveal that the SW and NE are struggling with acute poverty, low income generation etc yet i must beat my useless,smelling chest to cover the stench in my family,tribe and region

You claim you want nothing with Nigeria but you've been crying since 2015 and have shifted the crying to a new gear this 2019.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by stephleena(f): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=NkayStory post=79269449][/quote] hehehehe..lol
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by NkayStory(f): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
stephleena:

hehehehe..lol

Na so na cheesy

no time for demented psychos infecting my mentions

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly by Alejobs: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
It is better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Transport University In Daura, Amaechi, Ganduje, Masari Seen / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of 24-Year-Old Kashim’s Nomination As FERMA Chairman / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.