Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman (15960 Views)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman by adekolaelect(m): 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
post=79235526:
CRY ME A RIVER.......the party of criminals and rogues.

PDP in Nigeria again?!

GOD FORBID!

Una go wail for d next 4 years, una go tire!! cheesy wink

Na dem dem......
It is their destiny to wail .you made my remembered the day saraki and some senators decamped to PDP.Wailers were happy but today and tomorrow they will wail and nothing will be given to them.I speak in Oshiomoles voice "we are not sharing any position with any oppositions "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Elections: Our Party Lacks Discipline – PDP Chairman by victorDanladi: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
BafanaBafana:
On this NASS elections let me speak my mind.
1. Ndume was my preffered candidate. He is a true comrade, I feel a Lawan led senate will be boring. Ndume is a true APC man, a core progressive and he isn't as dubious as saraki.
2. The speaker should have gone to the north central while the deputy goes to the south east. There are APC members from the south east and there are also die hard Buharists that are Igbos. It is an insult to them to leave the south east out of everything. I feel so sad about this walahi.
3. VP and speaker house of reps are from Lagos. WTF!
4. As we have all seen, notherners voted for a yoruba man even when a hausa man was contesting. I hope all those who will always say the north will always support their own can now see.

In 2011

DSP-IGBO

Deputy Speaker-IGBO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / Farooq Kperogi: Fani-Kayode Libel Suit Against Daily Trust Needless Self-Injury / Son Of Governor Arrested For Slapping A Colonel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.