Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression (33914 Views)

Paul Pogba: Manchester United Midfielder Reveals Battle With Depression / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Aystarz: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eboue Emmanuel : His is a tale of caution.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Interesting,... But I didn't read or see this from this post
Okay

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by CeeJay9ja(m): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
He is saying it now and no one is helping out because he is a man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by grandstar(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hiding a problem only makes it worse, coming out is always the best option

Hiding gives the problem power and control over you.

I have a friend who's well spoken as he grew in a middle class family from the age 14 when he was brought to Lagos. He however has a secret which is that he's illiterate.

He refused to go to school preferring to start a trade like many of his Igbo kinsmen. A spare parts shop was opened for him but it swiftly crashed as he didn't know how to take stock grin

30 years later and his illiteracy haunts him and he tries his best to disguise it. He should be going for adult classes but ashamed of people discovering his secret.

A one year ban from football isn't the end of his life. He should have opened up and even apologized if he truly was at fault. That'd have earned him lots of praise and perhaps lots of sympathy.

Though aging, I'm sure upon his return after the ban, there'll still be clubs ready to take him and could keep playing till he was 39 or even 40.

I think the humiliating divorce which portrayed him as being stupid was probably the real issue. He felt ashamed like many people after being conned. I'm sure many had warned him not to marry his ex but he proved stubborn.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by tfash96(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sorry we can't help u kos depression is the order of the day in Nigeria even it resides in aso rock
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by TheKingIsHere: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:
White women can do that to you

Too bad, a black woman is now left to clean up some white woman's mess. That's what black women are reserved for; building up all the black men some white lady has damaged.

Hahahaha, I love this. grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
indigenous234:
No marry oyinbo, una no go hear . Hope someone is showing our own Mikel this post.
mikel is not married. And the gal is richer than him by far. So na she go even pay lol

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by I888(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Interesting,... But I didn't read or see this from this post
the lady wrecked him by signing most docs in her name.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
That what white girls can do to you from Hero to Zero
They will only follow you for your money and if you know how to Fvck
They will never love you

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by dododawa1: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
indigenous234:
No marry oyinbo, una no go hear . Hope someone is showing our own Mikel this post.
see this own.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by AmIYourMate(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
holyidol:
Sorry, it's heart breaking. But never take your own life because many beautiful things still exist. Think of another thing that will make you happy, it's all around you.

On behalf of the Vaseline crew, thank you for this appetizer
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by feelmeTy: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just hire John Wick to follow to Emirate Stadium, they will give you a job asap

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Adakintroy: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ebue, by far arsenal best right back. In all of Wenger reign..very intelligent and flexible.

#1.Ebue,

#2.Lauren

#3.Sagna,

#4.Ballerin.

(Jenkinson looking like what about me)

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Junkie1: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
BECAME A JUNKIE

ALSO WHETHER OYIBO OR NOT PVSSY IS EVIL WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER ATTACH EMOTIONS WHEN FVCKING ONE NO MATTER WHAT IT TELLS YOU.... USE YOUR BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by pek(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
anonymous1759:
.... Beta keep quite Ebuoe if you're depressed what's left for us in Nigeria to do? You missed your life time opportunity. People should blaming his oyinbo wife, some Nigerian woman can wreck you too. It's all about the individual. That's what you get when you allow your wife control you.
be more understanding. It is quiet not quite.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Thalinzrcng: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
holyidol:
Sorry, it's heart breaking. But never take your own life because many beautiful things still exist. Think of another thing that will make you happy, it's all around you.

Hmmmmm. Wise one, I did attain a certain degree of tranquility, looking at the picture. ..
I thank you.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Janeben: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls don't allow yourself to be depressed. And don't consider the thought of taking your life. Trust in God. Go to church and serve God with all your heart, before long your miracle will show up. You'll surely make it again.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Thalinzrcng: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
pek:
be more understanding. It is quiet not quite.

Lol

[img]https:///view/lol-drake-gif-3972527.gif[/img]
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:

Too bad, a black woman is now left to clean up some white woman's mess. That's what black women are reserved for; building up all the black men some white lady has damaged.
That's why white women are the best women in the world. unlike black women whose submissive to every race of men, but became wide dog/ feminist when they are with black men, white women take nonsense from no one, be it white black Asians or Arab men.

Now that kind of women i like.

i must marry oyibo woman for this life, if i no marry white woman weiting i gain.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
My Guy,The down fall of a man is surely not the end of his life. You can still sort out urself and make it in Life Again#LessonLearnt$.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Ooye12: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
indigenous234:
mike na Igbo boy brain Dey work 24/7

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by safarigirl(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Charelsz:
That's why white women are the best women in the world. unlike black women whose submissive to every race of men, but became wide dog/ feminist when they are with black men, white women take nonsense from no one, be it white black Asians or Arab men.

i must marry oyibo woman for this life, if i no marry white woman weiting i gain.
happy marriage.

Don't share come and tell us you are depressed when dem do you wetin dem do Eboue and Tiger Woods

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by madjune(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
From the video he posted, he even looked more mentally healthier than Kanu.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Zimmermann(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nobody will come to this guy's aid now. Even ppl dat are in a position to...till he takes his own life now tributes will start pouring in. Cold world.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by imitateMe(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:

Shut up your smelling mouth there. I prefer a white woman over a broke black ass, anytime!! Any day!!
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Bridget95(f): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
holyidol:
The thought of that azz can make a man immediately bounce from a deep depression.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by markhalifa(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Everytime these one will b fighting depression mtcheeeew
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by maigemuu: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who sabi diz guy should not mention SNIPER near him or show him a SELLER...he can exchange his LAURELS for a sip...
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Orpe7(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Who send u message
When the money was flowing no be u carry ur two leg go marry oyinbo
That one carry all ur money go u wan come kill urself
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:

Lol if i am to be honest with you, you need help.

You often sound like you've gotten too many disappointments from Men in general. Please just chill out okay? The best is yet to come.

Not only Black men marry out of their race, it's not a black thing.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Charelsz:

Inferiority complex is worrying you.

May it not kill you in Jesus name.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression by OlawaleBammie: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:

Nt always...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maguire Ridiculed By Romero After Own Goal Against Tottenham / 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches / Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.