Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) (36282 Views)

KTJ Kenneth Minimah 60th Birthday Party: Nollywood Stars Spotted (Photos) / Jide Kosoko's 65th Birthday Party: Odunlade Adekola, Others Spotted (Photos) / Olusoji Jacob & Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos. Celebrities Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
nifehostel:

celebrating their own is nobody's business na
i no drag dia business with them oo..it's still with them.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by paularge91: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
Just to bury person na e be all dis glamour,light,camera and actions...not like they received a letter from heaven,confirming the person made it into heaven.

where you Come from lol
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
Just to bury person na e be all dis glamour,light,camera and actions...not like they received a letter from heaven,confirming the person made it into heaven.
Hahahahaha
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by btrocky09(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
donbachi:
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 9:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Bobrisky don die
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by gulfer: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Can we have a less-pancaked picture of the Tayo Sobola cus I can't recognise her in these pictures..... angry angry angry
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
paularge91:

where you Come from lol
make i ask my son...u 4get sey i no well.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexybbstar:
I sight bobrisky

I wanted to say so, she is Bobrisky's friend.
They acted a movie together.
Hope Tonto won't call her out.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
porshnuel:
No be say dem rob makeup full face or say dem monetize d burial be my problem
My problem is hu sold ashebi to Bobrisky...

Aso(Cloth) Ebi(family)
Aso Ebi
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by AmIYourMate(m): 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Did they seek the dead woman's permission before inviting bobrisky

4 Likes

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by porshnuel: 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Aso(Cloth) Ebi(family)
Aso Ebi
Tanks corrected
Bt u dont expect me to spell it correctly
Am nt an afonjan
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
porshnuel:

Tanks corrected
Bt u dont expect me to spell it correctly
Am nt an afonjan

Simple "Thank you" should have been better.
I am not a Yoruba either
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by gentlemayor(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexybbstar:
I sight bobrisky

I don't think its bobrisky, it should be actress Kemi Afolabi though they lookalike cheesy

This is Kemi Afolabi below.

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by porshnuel: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Simple "Thank you" should have been better.
I am not a Yoruba either

They r d ones dat stroll from one party to another ...invited or uninvited ...so they r the ones in a better position to know d correct spelling nd pronounciation
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
gentlemayor:

I don't think its bobrisky, it should be actress Kemi Afolabi though they lookalike cheesy

This is Kemi Afolabi below.
Thats Bobrisky. Shim was at the event.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by sambass(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dis na yoruba movie stars not nollywood biko.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
donbachi:

Abii, I wonder ooo.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Woske�✌️

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
porshnuel:

They r d ones dat stroll from one party to another ...invited or uninvited ...so they r the ones in a better position to know d correct spelling nd pronounciation

Accept simple correction and say "Thank you" ONLY next time without bigotry.
You didn't get the word correctly and I corrected It for you in case you want to use the word again.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Over the weekend Nollywood actor, Tayo Sobola popularly known as Sotayogaga laid her mother to rest.

Some of her colleagues in the movie industry stepped out in full support at the event .

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/11/photos-of-nollywood-celebrities-at-the-burial-ceremony-of-tayo-sobolas-mother/

bobrisky is mad óò...who will marry that fat one
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
I loved watching dis girl's movie.....BELLA#
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Olosho convention

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is it me or do I see Reekado Banks in the third picture?
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
sexybbstar:
I sight bobrisky
..... And he slayed!!!
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by nnamdinho(m): 1:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Which of the pictures do you see him?
Kendumazy:
Look at Bobrisky too.
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by slyd90(m): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2019
I pray that woman makes heaven because this one that I'm seeing Bobrisky there so shocked shocked
Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by porshnuel: 6:05am On Jun 12, 2019
OKYEBOS:

Of course, you're a fifth-class federal slave. Even cleaner, una no go see.

Re: Burial Of Tayo Sobola's Mother: Nollywood Celebrities Spotted (Photos) by Elumity414(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2019
donbachi:
werey somebody grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Most Influential Musicians In Nigeria 2017 / Adesua Etomi Rocks Natural Hair In This Adorable Photo / Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.