₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,239 members, 4,998,261 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 01:33 PM

Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player (58153 Views)

Basketball Superstar Lebron James Lashes Trump For Dividing America / Picture Of Messi , Ronaldo , Neymar Watching Nigeria Vs Iceland / 2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by chiboy1116: 2:02am On Jun 12
MANNABBQGRILLS:
The best player in the history of Soccer.

Lionel was created from heaven and born to play football ONLY, while others came on earth to learn how to play football, (and sure, they master the act as well, we can't take that from them).

That is why they can still model and do fashion catwalk as well,
which are good things also btw.
BUT MESSI WAS SPECIFICALLY created by God of Soccer!

This is the only difference that few people refused to know!
As the Yorubas will say...
Abinibi is different from ability!

Give it up for Messi....
And respect to Ororo also.

Argue with your other G.O.A.T!!

Btw,
80,000 likes .
Nairalanders, no kill us with likes biko!
Good to know we have many sane Nigerians that love our darling President and our country as much as we do, as well as Barbecue!
Thumbs up guys!
We dedicate all your likes to the best President in the history of Nigeria...PMB!
A plate of Barbecue for y'all!
so u no de reply anybdoy wey mention u shey angry. You don't even know what's happening .
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by paxonel(m): 2:51am On Jun 12
Kennydoc:

And just yesterday:

Same way you claim Igbo some days and abuse Igbos on other days.

You're suffering from an identity crisis!
very soon the MANABBQGRILLS will start saying buhari government is stupid one.
Very confused human being grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by doublecross(m): 3:06am On Jun 12
emeijeh:
Misleading post.

There is a big difference between best player and highest paid.

See the real guy below.

only the worlds best can be the highest earner. employers are not stupid! you cant do more and get paid less. get that into your thick skull!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by doublecross(m): 3:09am On Jun 12
KendrickAyomide:
i wonder what Zombies will say when Messi Wins The Copa America this year
dem go hide their face

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by doublecross(m): 3:14am On Jun 12
uzoma213:
Messi might be greater than Ronaldo but that is just in spain. He will only be remembered in Barcelona because he is not even the greatest player in Argentina as of today.. I believe b4 you can be considered the greatest of all time at least you must conquer your country first na that's why they always calling Pele and maradonna.. Bro I'm a Ronaldo fan but that doesn't mean I won't speak the truth. Messi is a great player but I don't think he is greater than Ronaldo.. Mind you I used the word greater not better
i hate it when people like you dont reason at all! being the greatest of all time should be basically by how you play and handle football not the trophies won. Ronaldo can never win a trophy with eibar or watford. if you judge by conquering your country first, then ronaldo can never be any where close to the likes of Xavi and Iniesta because they both conquered their country by winning two European championships and the world cup. ronaldo can never measure up to them going by you.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by freethesheeple(m): 3:44am On Jun 12
remababy2:
Lionel Messi has beaten Cristiano Ronaldo to be crowned the world's best paid athlete.
The Barcelona star took home £99.8million from salary and endorsements over the past 12 months, £14m more than Juventus talisman Ronaldo.

The world's most expensive ever footballer, Neymar, completes the top three as footballers dominate the podium spots of Forbes' list of the 100 highest paid athletes.

Messi leapfrogged Floyd Mayweather, who held the crown last year after his lucrative bout with Conor McGregor ensured he would lead the way for the fourth time in seven years.
'The global impact of soccer is clearly reflected in earnings in 2019, with the top three athletes on the list being Messi, Ronaldo, and Neymar,' said Kurt Badenhausen, senior editor, Forbes Media.
'But basketball players continue to dominate the top 100 overall with 35 athletes on the list earning a total of $1.29 billion (£1.01bn), with 72 per cent of that income coming from salaries rather than endorsement deals.'

Basketball dominates the overall top 100 with 35 athletes making the cut, which has reached its highest entry requirement ever at $25m (£19.6m).

The UK has the most athletes in the list of any country other than the United States, with five in total. Lewis Hamilton placed 13th - tied with Anthony Joshua, Rory McIlroy 32nd, Justin Rose 47th and Gareth Bale 79th.

Hamilton and Joshua both took home £43.2m ($55m), while McIlroy landed £30.7m ($39m).
Serena Williams made a welcome return to the overall top 100, placing 63rd after no women featured on the list last year.

The full list of the top 100 athletes can be found here.

https://thickmatch.com/lionel-messi-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-neymar-lebron-james-worlds-best-player/

Where is Yourba Aj grin grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by freethesheeple(m): 3:46am On Jun 12
MANNABBQGRILLS:
The best player in the history of Soccer.

Lionel was created from heaven and born to play football ONLY, while others came on earth to learn how to play football, (and sure, they master the act as well, we can't take that from them).

That is why they can still model and do fashion catwalk as well,
which are good things also btw.
BUT MESSI WAS SPECIFICALLY created by God of Soccer!

This is the only difference that few people refused to know!
As the Yorubas will say...
Abinibi is different from ability!

Give it up for Messi....
And respect to Ororo also.

Argue with your other G.O.A.T!!

Btw,
80,000 likes .
Nairalanders, no kill us with likes biko!
Good to know we have many sane Nigerians that love our darling President and our country as much as we do, as well as Barbecue!
Thumbs up guys!
We dedicate all your likes to the best President in the history of Nigeria...PMB!
A plate of Barbecue for y'all!

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:16am On Jun 12
That’s nice ... good for Señor Messi. Though, I’m sure he would gladly “pay the soccer gods” his whole year’s salary if they can just gift him one trophy for Argentina.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by asamaigho(m): 6:18am On Jun 12
Kingspin:
Messi is the best player on pitch

Ronaldo, is the goal scorer

yet doesnt score well like messi does

messi the best free kick taker ever..the most skillfull,highest scorer...
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by KendrickAyomide: 6:19am On Jun 12
grin grin cheesy
cr7lomo:

Na ur papa b idiot
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by KendrickAyomide: 6:33am On Jun 12
freethesheeple:

greater than every Igbo athlete ever !! Tribalism kee you there.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by jamixtiger: 6:47am On Jun 12
Opolopo ti poju awon ti CR7
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by Jsucre(m): 7:22am On Jun 12
Kingspin:
Messi is the best player on pitch

Ronaldo, is the goal scorer
your pikin no know book, you say im get handwriting
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by Horlar668(m): 7:50am On Jun 12
Messi is the best coolMessi is the best
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by jamesfadairo(m): 9:57am On Jun 12
any difference between American football and football?
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by ChieduJoshua081(m): 10:23am On Jun 12
nairalanduseles:
This life is so unfair look at how much people be making and the majority of people in countries like NIGERIA can't make up to $20000 a year......if their is a really a God he is so unjust

Please don't blame God for your misfortune and frustration. Go and learn how to use your talent to make money.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by ChieduJoshua081(m): 10:28am On Jun 12
edem10:
Ronaldo is only good at scoring goals. He's a lucky goal scorer. Messi is obviously the world best player. He's way better than Ronaldo
Shut up.
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by uzoma213(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12
doublecross:
i hate it when people like you dont reason at all! being the greatest of all time should be basically by how you play and handle football not the trophies won. Ronaldo can never win a trophy with eibar or watford. if you judge by conquering your country first, then ronaldo can never be any where close to the likes of Xavi and Iniesta because they both conquered their country by winning two European championships and the world cup. ronaldo can never measure up to them going by you.
bro I didn't say/mean it is just by leading your country to glory alone, your individual stats and numbers have to be way up there too
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12
asamaigho:

yet doesnt score well like messi does

messi the best free kick taker ever..the most skillfull,highest scorer...
I put it like that because if Ronaldo go a season without goal he is nobody unlike Messi who do lot of passes building up to a goal.

Ronaldo game always come from him scoring.
Messi can do the dirty job from midfield to goal post with or without score but he still a hero at the end of games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by nairalanduseles: 7:40pm On Jun 12
prekumohtim:

Remain in ur fathers house , sleep , dream, wake up and don't take actions to improve your life and be blaming God. You simply don't know anything about God

Funny enough am not in Nigeria i have left my dad's house since i was 18 I have 2 kids and a house thougj am still paying mortgage.....U silly cunt re the one with nothing and so quick to respond......if U were yo see me in person u will envy me......Am not ur league

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by nairalanduseles: 7:41pm On Jun 12
ChieduJoshua081:

Please don't blame God for your misfortune and frustration. Go and learn how to use your talent to make money.

Do u have money?keep deceiving urself wretch
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by nairalanduseles: 7:42pm On Jun 12
Augustinaz:
God is not unjust. It is the kind of leadership we have in this country that is drawing us back.

Use it brain am not in your poo country i don't believe in any religion i am living way better than u.......ppl like u never sit to think
Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by doublecross(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12
uzoma213:
bro I didn't say/mean it is just by leading your country to glory alone, your individual stats and numbers have to be way up there too
do you know the number of individual stats xavi and iniesta have as midfielders? bro forget that thing. you know the truth! forget awards and watch messi and ronaldo play. i dont hate any! i love them both but just watch messi and ronaldo closely; you can't help but say messi is way ahead in terms of play. seriously MESSI IS FOOTBALL and i think ronaldo sees him as role model in a way because he wants to achieve same feat as Messi while messi just play and enjoys himself.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar,Lebron James As World's Best Player by uzoma213(m): 9:14am On Jun 13
doublecross:
do you know the number of individual stats xavi and iniesta have as midfielders? bro forget that thing. you know the truth! forget awards and watch messi and ronaldo play. i dont hate any! i love them both but just watch messi and ronaldo closely; you can't help but say messi is way ahead in terms of play. seriously MESSI IS FOOTBALL and i think ronaldo sees him as role model in a way because he wants to achieve same feat as Messi while messi just play and enjoys himself.
messi just plays to enjoy himself? Its pains me when you guys make it seem like Ronaldo was the only one seeing it as a competition... Bros abeg e don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal / Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.