Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Know A Woman's True Character? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Woman's True Character? (5778 Views)

It is Cheaper To Take Care Of A Baby Then A Full Grown Nija Woman True Or False / Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... / How To Keep A Woman. True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Woman's True Character? by johnrix: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
I met a lady in January this year, started out hi hi friends in the church

After hanging out a few times with her, I have the impression she is sort of looking for the highest bidder guy. She is pretty so understandably guys flock around. Might be unrelated, but she also has a sharp mouth.

The thing is she had a major heartbreak because it seemed prior to that, that she was sweet, loyal babe.

I don't know if with time and attention she will drop the sense of entitlement. she is caring to me, but to other people sometimes (I dunno) feels like she looks down on them.

At the same time, she is hard working, hardly drinks, doesn't keep late nights, yet I get a nagging feeling. I just want to know who she is. No one is perfect, even I have so many flaws.
So, should I  ignore this feeling, maybe my own is too much. Please advise how I can observe her true character? I want to see if I can help her grow.
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by brosasamy(m): 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mind that snubbish attitude it might bring tension with your family.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Forget about how a woman treats YOU.

As far as I am concerned, Naija men are the easiest to get a ring from;

Quick steps to hook a Naija man.

1. Speak against feminism.
2. Any thread on MIL/DIL wahala, be on FP, curse the DIL. Karma must catch up with her.
3. Be very pro men.
4. Be pro submissive.
5. Don't ever open that your useless mouth to say cooking, washing and all are not your hobbies. You were born with Persil and spatula for a reason.
6. When he asks for your acct number, develop instant ear problem.
7. Anytime he calls, tell him you are cooking so you can have time to go for mid-week service.
8. When he talks, listen, listen attentively.
9. Online, anyone that insults you, reply with "lol"..."okay Sir"...etc.
10. He will approach you or send a PM. Do your best not to change formation.

Now, I am not the only one aware of these quick steps. So, do not focus on how she treats you, she wants something from you, if she is out for you, she will get it. 1yr later, you are here saying she changed. She didn't change, face off.

Focus on how she treats people around her. People who she thinks she owes nothing. Very soon, those people would be your family, friends, gateman, employees, house help...etc.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

2. Any thread on MIL/DIL wahala, be on FP, curse the DIL. Karma must catch up with her.
3. Be very pro men.
4. Be pro submissive.
5. Don't ever open that your useless mouth to say cooking, washing and all are not your hobbies. You were born with Persil and spatula for a reason.
7. Anytime he calls, tell him you are cooking so you can have time to go for mid-week service.

Now, I am not the only one aware of thesE quick steps. So, do not focus on how she treats you, she wants something from you, if she is out for you, she will get it. 1yr later, you are here saying she changed. She didn't change, face off.

Focus on how she treats people around her. People who she thinks she owes nothing. Very soon, those people would be your family, friends, gateman, employees, house help...etc.
this doesn't apply to only Nigerian men but African Men as a whole. They love respect.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Na u hold yam,na u hold knife...cut am anywhere u like...nothing they will tell you,that you take..a man in love goes with deaf ears.
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

9. Online, anyone that insults you, reply with "lol"..."okay Sir"...etc..

But erm this na ibkayee cheesy
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by ibkayee(f): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
ornicus:

Lol I beg your pardon tongue
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
what do you mean?
ornicus:

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by CosmicPhoenix: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
if you wanna know a woman true character,tell her you are broke.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

3. Be very pro men.
4. Be pro submissive.

Now, I am not the only one aware of these quick steps. So, do not focus on how she treats you, she wants something from you, if she is out for you, she will get it. 1yr later, you are here saying she changed. She didn't change, face off.

In other words their mumu botton can easily deceived grin cheesy
I concur

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
what do you mean?

You haven't noticed? Ibk is very chill. Almost as chill as the vulkan44 prick. Troll her and she responds with lol or a laughing gif.

I'm just using that fact to poke fun at poco's assertion.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Best way to find a guy or gals character is to when they are in university. That's when you see peeps raw and unfiltered. Runs girl will graduate and become church sister in another state. Cult boy will start wearing suit

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
ornicus:
Best way to find a guy or gals character is to when they are in university. That's when you see peeps raw and unfiltered. Runs girl will graduate and become church sister in another state. Cult boy will start wearing suit

I was a good girl in uni, can't say same now grin
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Without earning it.
lilianofentse:
this doesn't apply to only Nigerian men but African Men as a whole. They love respect.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I was a good girl in uni, can't say same now grin
Smiles
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Without earning it.
when you give your man due respect even when he fvcks up, he'll sit down think about it and try to make it up to you. Unless he doesn't have a conscience.
Meanwhile from your moniker I can see you're a feminist. No more mentions. Kapish

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
O lord what are you talking about? I never said anything about not giving anyone respect. wow how did you get that from one line? I meant some don’t want to EARN it but demand it. I literally just typed a line.

Yeah as long as the quote button is there on THIS public forum I am going to quote whomever I want. You don’t have to respond if you don’t want to. Your choice.

lilianofentse:
when you give your man due respect even when he fvcks up, he'll sit down think about it and try to make it up to you. Unless he doesn't have a conscience.
Meanwhile from your moniker I can see you're a feminist. No more mentions. Kapish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
O lord what are you talking about? I never said anything about not giving anyone respect. wow how did you get that from one line? I meant some don’t want to EARN it but demand it. I literally just typed a line.

Yeah as long as the quote button is there on THIS public forum I am going to quote whomever I want. You don’t have to respond if you don’t want to. Your choice.

I already saw your comment on a topic about feminism being a disaster and tearing women down. I know what you meant so don't get it twisted, ok.

10 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
What has that got to do with anything? You do know that human beings are capable of holding more than one views/positions on varying topics? I can’t deal.

Well now that you know me well enough to know my views on ALL topics on NL anytime you see my mentions, you can just ignore me.

lilianofentse:
I already saw your comment on a topic about feminism being a disaster and tearing women down. I know what you meant so don't get it twisted, ok.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
What has that got to do with anything? You do know that human beings are capable of holding more than views/positions on varying topics? I can’t deal.
ok. Noted

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
What has that got to do with anything? You do know that human beings are capable of holding more than views/positions on varying topics? I can’t deal.

Well now that you know me well enough to know my views on ALL topics on NL anytime you see my mentions, you can just ignore me.

but.. but...but you said this was a public forum with a quote so why should I ignore you hun?

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
lol now we are talking in circles.

You said you wanted nothing to do with me because from my moniker, you think I am a feminist. So I was just repeating what you told me, HUN. I really don’t care what you do, ignore or don’t ignore. I only care about what I do, which is quote or not quote whomever I want.

lilianofentse:
but.. but...but you said this was a public forum with a quote so why should I ignore you hun?

8 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
lol now we are talking in circles.

You said you wanted nothing to do with me because from my moniker, you think I am a feminist. So I was just repeating what you told me, HUN. I really don’t care what you do, ignore or don’t ignore. I only care about what I do, which is quote or not quote whomever I want.

its whoever dear. Whoever.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok. Thank you dear.
lilianofentse:

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Ok. Thank you dear.
you're welcome hun.
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by raymi: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

Whomever is absolutely correct in that context. It's a dependent clause and it applies in the way it was used.

12 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by liberalchick(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hope you know I was being sarcastic hun
lilianofentse:
you're welcome hun.

6 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
raymi:

Whomever is absolutely correct in that context. It's a dependent clause and it applies in the way it was used.
woah woah. Chill dude. I never mentioned you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by lilianofentse(f): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Hope you know I was being sarcastic hun
same here. Same here. No love lost.
Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by doitforyou(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Thank you. I thought the other moniker thought she was wrong too, until I saw she said she was being sarcastic. I don't like it when people resort to being grammar police when they don't have anything else to say.

raymi:

6 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by raymi: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
woah woah. Chill dude. I never mentioned you.

Lol. I know, right? Just felt compelled to do it cos someone could benefit from it. So, take it easy and drop the 'knife', huh? I actually enjoy reading your posts.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Woman's True Character? by zexy2030(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
pocohantas:

3. Be very pro men.
4. Be pro submissive.

Babe ur sense complete..kisses to ur lips for this reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife / Struggles You Would Understand If Your Beard Has Just Refused To Connect (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.