Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase (32942 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Saraki Congratulates Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, Kwara APC Governor-Elect / PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by NoBetterNigeria: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
The real MVP
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Godoverevery: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

stop convulsing.. why break rule2?..

Go ahead bleed through ur nose, eyes and ears..

ntooooor!
yen yen yen.....is D's best you could come up with.....I no stupidity app come install in some of you ladies..... better start seeing wat ur brothers will become in life instead making useless prediction about people here.
Saraki doesn't know ur generation ......face ur families problems if you don't have find one around ode.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by kerzhim(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

I don't know of snipper but sniper and it works perfectly well with coke or fanta..go try it.

I'll say it again, manipulate yourself into something good,And stop hating on a fellow man who's living the life you'll never attain. like I said try sniper and fanta
E dey painnnn!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Antoeni(m): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
The igbos play a bad politics and it consumes them........which is bad for the igbo nation and as well is a lesson to their political gladiators that brain wash them with hatred.
MORAL LESSONS FOR IGBOS
*You can’t Pay for PDP’s Suya and Be Eyeing APC’s Kilishi At the Same Time
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by 1759ademola(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lawan and Gbaja should better do well because of their future. If Prince Oyinlola and Chief Omisore had known that Aregbesola would come in OSUN state, they would have performed better than they did.
Lawan and Gbaja are not all we have , better people dey all over.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by sageer1706(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Coming from the man that cannot even win his constituency but want to contest for presidential election
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by mashad(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:
continue tripping.. you ain't worth it

Alright....u are noticed already
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
olajizz01:
Soldier go,soldier come,that's world,

When it's your turn,do well

But Saraki,you chose to be a traitor to the extent the you were rejected by your people at home.

I don't see how or think saraki was a traitor because the party chairman wasn't dictating to anyone only tinubu wanted his anointed candidate which saraki felt shudnt stop his rights to contest. The party idealy has no right to stop any member who wishes to contest or else that wud be dictatorship.

Saraki only express his rights in a democratic setting. He was an Apc member then so? Ok yhey blamed him for conieving with pdp bt that's same thing gbaja and lawan did to make sure they carried pdp along to prevent surprises. I really don't see saraki's crime beside not being tinubu' S puppet.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by BrutusOj(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
TRCdesigns:
If you can't beat them, join them but it is too late for saraki. Saraki in severe pain right now
I don't understand you guys here, pains for what? History can never forget him as the Senate president of the 8th national assembly. Sarki has achieved much at his age in all ramification of life, so what exactly is the pain? Did he tell you he planned to stay there for life?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by kerzhim(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stillthebest:

Sure I know that you know how difficult it is to achieve dreams. But I urge you to achieve yours in whatever means you think possible. Be educated that no man choses a leader, leaders emerge. If some people didnt believe in him(Saraki), he wouldn't have emerged no matter what he did. I doff my caps for him and some of our leaders including the current speaker!
I aknowledged the fact that he is a great, intelligent and strategic politician, but honestly speaking, one have to be mindful of how you attain your dream because the aquisition of power is a challenge, the consolidation of it greater still, but the mettle and method of testing power's boundries ultimately decides if it is fed to excess or starve to extinction.

Bros! Saraki ti gungi re koja ewe.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Stillthebest: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
kerzhim:

I aknowledged the fact that he is a great, intelligent and strategic politician, but honestly speaking, one have to be mindful of how you attain your dream because the aquisition of power is a challenge, the consolidation of it greater still, but the mettle and method of testing power's boundries ultimately decides if it is fed to excess or starve to extinction.

Bros! Saraki ti gungi re koja ewe.

Supported you in certain areas but as per gungi koja ewe, not sure because men are not God.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by ziryboy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
jadeliyi:

president buhari add to the manipulation why do you have to call a meeting by 9am when election would hold by 10am knowing full well that the meeting would begin untill 11am
was the election done in a transparent manner like this?
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by feedthenation(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
...oga saraki...no condition is permanent...
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by CorperKola: 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

He manipulated himself into something good, even ur unborn kids will know the name "saraki'..

It's much more better,than manipulating yourself into first to comment on Nairaland only..why not try to manipulate your self into something your unborn generations would be proud of?.
Hanhan. This is wicked. Its too much naw
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by CorperKola: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
stephleena:

He manipulated himself into something good, even ur unborn kids will know the name "saraki'..

It's much more better,than manipulating yourself into first to comment on Nairaland only..why not try to manipulate your self into something your unborn generations would be proud of?.
Hanhan, this is too wicked
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by kerzhim(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stillthebest:

Supported you in certain areas but as per gungi koja ewe, not sure because men are not God.
Well, i pray he gets a second chance, hope he has learnt his lesson sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Optionalx: 12:39am On Jun 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Painmemt
I wonder how you dumb comment will pain anyone undecided
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Optionalx: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2019
TRCdesigns:
If you can't beat them, join them but it is too late for saraki. Saraki in severe pain right now
Why should he ...
Former governor
Former SP ...
What are you... some people are just dumb
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Optionalx: 12:51am On Jun 12, 2019
It beats my imagination how A NO BODY is mocking a former SP & Gov.
This life funny o
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by opribo(m): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Apc thinks they have it all covered up but....
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by drey22(m): 2:39am On Jun 12, 2019
stephleena:

now he's former Senate president..while you're yet to head a WhatsApp group chat.

arrgh
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by abibun: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2019
As if the President, senate President and speaker will not one day be referred to former
Abeyjide:
ex Senate President . nothing last for ever . see how time flies. reality is dawn on him.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Insectkiller: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2019
No condition is permanent!

grin grin grin
Even the money you stole because u think others in the country will be improvised, a time will come u will be in d grave and u won't be able to spend d stolen money...

NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT
grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by searchlight: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2019
kerzhim:

grin grin grin grin well, i never expected anything less from a pathetic loser like you. After so much anticipation on staging a big upset which later became a dissapointment. I will urge you to go take snipper in order to calm your aggresiveness.

Besides, i never knew Saraki is your entire generation benefactor. grin grin grin grin

E dey painnnnn!!!
saraki has attained almost the highest political position in Nigeria and history will always remember him in good or bad way. He will remain an elite till he dies. oya let's work to achieve our goals or is your goal in life narrowed to FTC on nairaland?
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by searchlight: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Antoeni:
The igbos play a bad politics and it consumes them........which is bad for the igbo nation and as well is a lesson to their political gladiators that brain wash them with hatred.
MORAL LESSONS FOR IGBOS
*You can’t Pay for PDP’s Suya and Be Eyeing APC’s Kilishi At the Same Time
the best way to look relevant in the zoo is hating igbos
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by TRCdesigns: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Optionalx:

Why should he ...
Former governor
Former SP ...
What are you... some people are just dumb
Your father is dumb... I don't need you to know what I am, I have my opinion and you have yours... So keep off my post and move on with your filthy life
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by jadeliyi(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2019
ziryboy:
was the election done in a transparent manner like this?
how was it not transparent? most member of the APC were absent then the clerk use the 1/3 since they are up to a 'quorum' provided the constitution simplfy that the quorum can sit for the business of the assembly.
and where as it is a issue that is by gone.
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Champneys: 9:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Nah leader you be, Saraki.

Let us see the excuses this team as the inept, incompetence and clueless administration now has the four arms of Government they want!

Expect nothing though, because those guys are not capable and you cannot give what you don't have!
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Kdon2: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2019
stephleena:

He is a thief and shameless criminal
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Optionalx: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
TRCdesigns:
Your father is dumb... I don't need you to know what I am, I have my opinion and you have yours... So keep off my post and move on with your filthy life
Mumu don dey cry...pele o cheesy

Common sense = zero
Lol grin
Re: Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase by Onuoha1234(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wade is the kind who should not be near the gates of NASS not to talk to of being a member of a hallowed house..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Lady Donates Office For Peter Obi Campaign In Jos (picture) / Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.