Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday (39543 Views)

“moment I Meet My Husband’s Side Chic I Knew I Was. The Problem” – Wife Cries / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by Vado(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2019
selfwife:
she was never home. always wakawaka. not available. no adult. just us. give us our 'eating money' every week that's whenever she remembers. the rest, you are on your own.
Rape is real. Protect your children irrespective of gender.

That's why it's is good to always be in the lives of one's children. Patenting isn't just about paying school fees and dropping feeding money. So sorry about your story. But I have always failed to rationalize putting a dirty prick in a lil girl's as young as 11yrs private. One must be another level of evil to conceive that thought and execute it.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by mhizdebbygold(f): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2019
SimSify:
ND after all this you still show your unclothedness to the public..
Tell me madam what did you learn..
seems you've been dressing down since age 14.

Sometimes the cause of what happens to people and and the solutions is not far from them..

So at age 14 she looks sexually attractive for a stupid man to rape her?!

SMH Paedophiles evriwia.
*Walks out*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by uthlaw: 8:22am On Jun 12, 2019
all of the girls have meet where rape...
Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by Newsblogger: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
SimSify:
ND after all this you still show your unclothedness to the public..
Tell me madam what did you learn..
seems you've been dressing down since age 14.

Sometimes the cause of what happens to people and and the solutions is not far from them..

YOU ARE DEAD MAD!!!!! NO WOMAN OWES A RAPIST A DECENT DRESSING...GOAT
Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2019
dingbang:
. Every girl I have dated came up with the rape story..what is the problem?

Same here. What I realize is that, in most cases, it is not the rape you think about they usually refer to...I mean, not the rape where they are held down, and forced to have sex by force. But it is more of, they were too young and naive (probably around 14-16), and an older guy took advantage of them. Like, someone they trusted seduced them, and even if they didn't want to, they reluctantly gave in. As they get older, and wiser, they realize the guys actually took advantage of me. In the end, it is still statutory rape though.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by kay29000(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2019
selfwife:
we moved to a new area. I was just eleven years and five months old. no friend and a house with 'what is my own' neighbors .he barged in and even came along with a penknife(mentioned is 1st name that I should ask around killing is nothing to him) . did it, forbade me from mentioning it. came again another day and forced me to take about 11 drugs that last night. don't know him ,his state or anything. bleeding started was in the hospital for long. Case never reported, never got justice, I got blamed for developing breast fast and attracting a man. three years later was still suffering from the effect of that scene. Thank God I overcame............... I wasn't curious. I was just unfortunate. Can't be erased............ please protect your children with every thing.

Wow, so heartbreaking. Sorry you had to experience this at such a young age. Thanks for being strong enough to share...Parents need to be more watchful.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by litetias(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
blackslayer:

Talking about it does help....and you are correct, that picture can never be erased from your memory!!!
You will still remember it like day and night, almost as if it happened yesterday. I was molested by a female house maid when i was 5/6 years old.
I still remember it like day and night and i am still somewhat bitter about it that my parents failed to protect me!!!! No matter how you look at it, i believe they failed me big time! My innocence was robbed from me and i started experiencing sexual urges at a very young age due to my experience.....my young brain was supposed to be developing and learning stuff and growing, not to be exposed to sexual experiences that caused a lot of confusion and perhaps even some developmental issues at that age!!!
I am mad at my parents but i cannot tell them now because they are in their mid 70's and telling them will simply cause heart ache that i fear will follow them to their grave, so i must spare them!!!

I can relate. Same thing happened to me at the same age. It scars you for life
Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by taiwolomo1: 2:39am On Jun 14, 2019
selfwife:
we moved to a new area. I was just eleven years and five months old. no friend and a house with 'what is my own' neighbors .he barged in and even came along with a penknife(mentioned is 1st name that I should ask around killing is nothing to him) . did it, forbade me from mentioning it. came again another day and forced me to take about 11 drugs that last night. don't know him ,his state or anything. bleeding started was in the hospital for long. Case never reported, never got justice, I got blamed for developing breast fast and attracting a man. three years later was still suffering from the effect of that scene. Thank God I overcame............... I wasn't curious. I was just unfortunate. Can't be erased............ please protect your children with every thing.
so sorry about your ordeal....that was just an observation out of many other scenarios! Thanks for sharing ur experience....noted!

1 Like

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
michaelcipher:

So you think not dressing properly is the cause for rape.

Smh

Say that to a girl of 14 yrs old raped by a 40year old man.
indecent dressing is the biggest reason bro. If a lady dresses in loose gowns or big hijab all the time, nobody would lust over her. It's very uncommon to see ladies in big hijab get raped. The commonest rape victims are those dressed in body hugging dresses. Let's call a spade a spade. How many times have you imagined sleeping with a woman dressed in a very loose,big hijab? Compare that to girls that are dressed in skimpy dresses you lust over everyday. Rapists are people among us. people we see everyday and think are gentlemen. If they see a girl they lust over due to the revealing of her curves, it would lead them to imaginations and they would want to accomplish their mission. If you see a girl in big hijab, even if you like her, your intention wouldn't be to sleep with her but rather to marry her. Prophet Muhammad isn't stupid and Scriptures are from God and he knows the reason he commanded women to dress in loose outfits. The reason rape isn't this common in those days is because women wear loose outfits. Hijab alone would make a man respect a woman and not see her as a sex object. So,many rape victims are also contributors to the menace.

1 Like

Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by sinceraconcept(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

So at age 14 she looks sexually attractive for a stupid man to rape her?!

SMH Paedophiles evriwia.
*Walks out*
indecent dressing is the biggest reason sis. Some body hugging dresses exaggerates the body parts of females,no matter their age. If a lady dresses in loose gowns or big hijab all the time, nobody would lust over her. It's very uncommon to see ladies in big hijab get raped. The commonest rape victims are those dressed in body hugging dresses. Let's call a spade a spade. How many times have you imagined sleeping with a woman dressed in a very loose,big hijab? Compare that to girls that are dressed in skimpy dresses you lust over everyday. Rapists are people among us. people we see everyday and think are gentlemen. If they see a girl they lust over due to the revealing of her curves, it would lead them to imaginations and they would want to accomplish their mission. If you see a girl in big hijab, even if you like her, your intention wouldn't be to sleep with her but rather to marry her. Prophet Muhammad isn't stupid and Scriptures are from God and he knows the reason he commanded women to dress in loose outfits. The reason rape isn't this common in those days is because women wear loose outfits. Hijab alone would make a man respect a woman and not see her as a sex object. So,many rape victims are also contributors to the menace. I advice you to dress your children well and not dress them in body hugging T-shirts and jeans trousers or tight skirts, don't trust relatives with them. bring them up by having them dress well and not dress them like oyinbos dress theirs do you know their own country is really secure and yours is not
Re: Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday by purpleicious(f): 2:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Reelmii:
she is actually a cannabis

mumu
ISHIE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Congratulates Burnaboy And Wizkid Over Grammy Awards / Burial Of Atsuh Vondee, Ebony Reigns' Soldier Bodyguard (Photos + Video) / Wizkid Shares Photo With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun, In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.