₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,509 members, 4,984,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 10:22 PM

Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) (781 Views)

HOT!! MAKE #2,000 NAIRA DAILY WITH THIS APP (WITHDRAW SAME DAY) / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / Hot:-make Money By Posting In Our Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 8:36pm On Jun 11
If you have been present always on nairaland, you would have noticed that I share practical ways to make passive income.
So today, I bring you a wonderful opportunity to earn some cool bucks on the side without hassles.
This will be a continuous thread, I will take you by the hand ad teach you how to make money consistently using this app.

TO GET THIS APP NOW

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY

1. Click this link now @ https://tua.ng/s/MjQwMTY5

2. On the next page that appears, click on INSTALL

3. After installing the app, you will see UNINSTALL and OPEN, Click on OPEN so as to register.

Take note: while registering, use either ETISALAT OR AIRTEL LINE.

That's it... You can now get #2,000 naira daily by simply doing a very simple task that I will explain later after your registration.
I have been paid severally. Now is your turn to get paid.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11
hop in with style now.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11
After 20 people registers, I will proceed with further explanations, so bring your friends along to join you in this money making scheme.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by Xsem(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11
I have glol
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by oghenemoney(m): 1:34am On Jun 12
Ok
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 12:33pm On Jun 12
Waste no time guys, let's do this! keep registering..
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by Donjcco(m): 1:46pm On Jun 12
Scam and total waste of time

1 Like

Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by Larriekay: 2:02pm On Jun 12
Donjcco:
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12
the app is back with bigger and better features. pay no heed to bitter people that wants to discourage you from registering.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12
Donjcco:

bad energy please stay far away.
you are so bitter and frustrated with your life, your family and environment, that you can't see anything good happening any time soon with you.

all those reviews you posted here are reviews by people that lacks understanding. because something didn't go through because of network on their first trial, they label it as scam. shame on all of you.

I get paid! that's all that matters. my advice to you is go and lie down on your bed and nurse your frustrations till GOD knows when or thy kingdom come. wacko fellow!
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12
Larriekay:
Be your own boss, with Bestbet360 Agent the Number 1 Sportbet company in Africa, you are entitle for commission, Bonus and Jackpot. With Just 20k and you will be given Virtual Decorder for free, banner, T-shirt and some other Ogbonge benefit. E.g Free installation of dish, User friendly Platform for agent and Online customer to navigate. For more enquiries you can : Contact me on. 08182219268.

if I swear for you, it will transcend to the 50th line of your descendants. you are so foolish. go and create your own thread, before fire go consume you!
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by Donjcco(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12
bigboyobi:

you are so bitter and frustrated with your life, your family and environment, that you can't see anything good happening any time soon with you.

all those reviews you posted here are reviews by people that lacks understanding. because something didn't go through because of network on their first trial, they label it as scam. shame on all of you.

I get paid! that's all that matters. my advice to you is go and lie down on your bed and nurse your frustrations till GOD knows when or thy kingdom come. wacko fellow!

No worry ,ego clear for your eye when you don refer finish and them no gree pay you.....hahahhaahahah
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 1:27am On Jun 13
don't stop! make money easily daily.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by wilfox(m): 7:58am On Jun 13
bigboyobi:

Animal!
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by beebi5(f): 10:16am On Jun 13
I have downloaded it, can you guide on what next?
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by boborneyor(m): 10:51am On Jun 13
Done with everything Boss.....how do we earn ? Then its like I have done the stuff before oh because I saw 80naira in my account after finishing the reg

Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13
REGISTRATIONS IS STILL ONGOING! JUMP IN NOW!
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14
success will never reduce its standard to accommodate you, you have to increase your standard to attain success. how do you increase your standard to attain success? quite simple. by taking advantage of numerous opportunities that exist both online and offline.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14
boborneyor:
Done with everything Boss.....how do we earn ? Then its like I have done the stuff before oh because I saw 80naira in my account after finishing the reg

definitely.. you have an account with them before.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 14
seriously you have no business being broke, if you have got an android phone, get this app and make cool thousands silently online daily while lying on your bed. am yet to get the first 20 registrations. come on, lets do this guys.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by beebi5(f): 8:11pm On Jun 14
I have registered.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14
OPPORTUNITY STILL AVAILABLE! REGISTER NOW!
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by Lipso: 1:03am On Jun 15
I've registered. What next.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15
9 people have registered so far. once it completes 20, the next phase of tutorial begins. thanks.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15
Lipso:
I've registered. What next.

pls just exercise patience, I want start the next phase of tutorial in one take. also, I want to see the level of seriousness from people, before I begin the said tutorial. trust me, once the list reaches 20 people, I will start the tutorial. thanks for your understanding.
Re: Fresh & Hot!! Make #2,000 Naira Daily With This App (withdraw Same Day) by bigboyobi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15
11 people...... 9 remaining.

(1) (Reply)

Hello People! I Need Your Help To Broker This Joint Venture Deal / Do You Sell The Following? I Want To Start My Own Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With N250 000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.