Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation (43421 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by JaceBlaze: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Don't know which country you're from but calling a human after an animal shows you're not okay upstairs sad
If the shoe fits......
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
1Sharon:

Why are you Edo ppl always in denial ? grin the police in Italy now understand Benin, any commentary on that?
italy na edo headquaters and i am telling u as an edo guy but then each tribe in nigeria has its own vices so no one pure.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
1Sharon:

? grin the police in Italy now understand Benin, any commentary on that?
not only police but a number of italians now speak bini language fluently courtesy of some of them married to benin girls.

1 Like

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ugosample:

I knew fools like you will blame Igbos for this

As if YORUBAS Edo and Warri boys are not neck deep in crime everywhere they go too...

who were those cultists Davido linked up with in Nairobi?

how many of them were Igbos
Edo and Yoruba boys they were

but people like you see it as something fun to blame Igbos
on point and also the problem with we nigerians is dat we tend to glorify fraudsters.drug dealers and other sort of criminals.you can imagine a fraudster will commit fraud then use d money to buy an expensive automobile then take the automobile to his church and his pastor will be praying over the car and praying for d yahoo boy.biko we too glorify criminality. even though i am not a fan of president bubu i love the way he is cracking down on fraudsters cos all these fraudsters and international drug dealers are giving us a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
on point and also the problem with we nigerians is dat we tend to glorify fraudsters.drug dealers and other sort of criminals.you can imagine a fraudster will commit fraud then use d money to buy an expensive automobile then take the automobile to his church and his pastor will be praying over the car and praying for d yahoo boy.biko we too glorify criminality. even though i am not a fan of president bubu i love the way he is cracking down on fraudsters cos all these fraudsters and international drug dealers are giving us a bad name.

the govt need to crack down on them and deal with them

Wahala too much for these people

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
lefulefu:
italy na edo headquaters and i am telling u as an edo guy but then each tribe in nigeria has its own vices so no one pure.

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Send the chimpanzees back to the Lagos latrine,and there they shall suffer xenophobia no more...oh wait,they hate that hell-hole so much that they are willing to seek hospitality in SA jails.
u must be a chimpanzee yourself
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
anyimontana:
lick ur balls...
Lame cool

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]
of course truth hurts cool

1 Like

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
BornagainThief:
before. are we supposed to love you freaks? cool
No. Love yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]

Lol. See lies. Grade one southy fabricated lie!
yeah right how convenient cool

1 Like

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]

Your very stupid for starting off by calling you & your Fams an idiot.

Do you see South Africans flocking to your country en masses cause they are lazy?

Of course they don’t simply because they lack the courage, they’re lazy, they are one weak organisms among the others(Survival of the fittest). In the wild(Animal word), animals like Rabbit, Antelope dare not move from their Abode cos once they do, they’re dead for sure! It’s the same thing with you guys! You’re pained cos your lazy for real, not cos I mentioned it. You guys do talk nonsense about us, but whenever we talk, you get pained cos we only talk the truth and not what we listen to on the news!

Cause I can tell you now ,your drug trafficking, human trafficking, prostituting, defrauding , fake pastoring directly impacts on my people

Lol fake pastoring? 99.9% of SA pastors are fake, dirty, greedy mofos!
Prostitution? Theirs a reason why SA holds the largest population of people with HIV in Africa!
Human trafficking? It happens in all countries. Stop being stupid by thinking trafficking isn’t going in South Africa.
Defrauding? Southy is still leading here. In fact you guys are in 4th position in the world ranking!

Whether we are lazy or not it's none of your business and it's ironic that such utterances come from a certified shhthole called Naija

Can you spot your hypocrisy now. I’m not surprised cos it has always been in you guys. Your calling a whole country with lots of prosperity more than you guys in all aspect of life a shiit hole, yet your so pained cos I referred to you guys as a Lazy ass duck! From Music to Sports to movies world, etc we ain’t your mate! If a country would refer to Naija as a shiithole, then it’s definitely not you or any SOUTH AFRICANS!
I've said my part. You just have to accept and move on cool
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Allen02:
Now why do I have the feeling that, that title makes you jealous.
well you have to stroke our egos , you are on our forum remember wink
of course everyone is jealous of you grin

3 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
BlackSaints:
She's Obsessed about Nigerians bruv check her comments.
she said you guys are deluded and you are proving her right grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by IronGalaxy: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, I'm jealous of you guys . Being a jobless illiterate South African is not easy, so I am stalking you great Africans to learn how to be successful in life. Please be patient with me grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO . He doesn't know that SA has 11 official languages, and English is just one of them. Other Africans are trying to restore their African identities, many nigerians ( from this forum) seem disgusted by theirs cry. He should visit East African sites and see how they prioritise their Swahili, even though they speak and use "pleasant english " too. Rwanda is the latest African country to use Swahili is her official language , and I hope more join in . In South Africa if you live in communities with majority African population you are forced to learn the most spoken language in that region to get by as a foreigner or get the hell out . We have immigrants from Europe , South Asia and China , and many parts of Africa who can communicate in local languages well . Botswana the most stable African nation does the say , and many other SADC nations . The same mentally colonised idiot you qouted would not say a damn thing to Chinese who speak basic English , but promote their language more .

I find South Africa so amazing. 11 official languages ?? Wow shocked

So which language is dominant in SA? Does it depend on where you go?

They can never make an African language the official one in Nigeria cos there would be a riot.

How do you guys do it?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 1:31am On Jun 14, 2019
lefulefu:

Thank you for being honest unlike your friend saltybear
that's claiming other tribes are trying to tarnish Edo's image

For what reason exactly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by 1Sharon(f): 1:34am On Jun 14, 2019
lefulefu:
not only police but a number of italians now speak bini language fluently courtesy of some of them married to benin girls.

What's with Edo women and white men? undecided They love them so much.

The ones in the UK too are like that

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Unlimitk(m): 3:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

God , some of you are really thick lol.

Those are not children beggars, those are adults, most probably substance abusers . You find those sort of people anywhere including the so called first world countries you people run to.

I said millionaires not billionaires. Most billionaires in south Africa aren't even black , these were the people that looted the country under white governance, so we have nothing to celebrate by mentioning them. We have seen how many of you are also reluctant in celebrating the likes of Dangote , so stop fronting . This is what I was talking about;

Top 10 African countries ranked by millionaires
RANK COUNTRY NUMBER OF MILLIONAIRES
1. South Africa 48,800
2. Egypt 23,000
3. Nigeria 15,900
4. Kenya 8,400
5. Angola 6,400
6. Tanzania 5,700
7. Libya 6,400
8. Tunisia 6,500
9. Morocco 4,900
10. Algeria 4,100

https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/which-african-countries-have-the-most-millionaires/29318/

I would personally celebrate having more millionaires than a handful of billionaires, because this means more and more families are benefiting from the economy than just a few. But you are a nigerian , you guys are more about ego than sense .
Who are those ppl in Nigeria who don't like celebrating dangote
I want u to give me their names
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Unlimitk(m): 4:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Ugosample:

the govt need to crack down on them and deal with them

Wahala too much for these people
Crimes igbos commit have huge weight on Nigeria
Those drug smuggling stuff
Pls go to super sport fb page and see how south Africans call Nigeria drug dealers
Its only u want to console yourself
Sure yoruba and Edo ppl commit crimes outside Nigeria
But comparing those crimes to d ones igbos do outside Nigeria is dumb and stupid
U know this but tribalism has blinded your eyes
Igbos commit farrrrr more crimes and have spoiled Nigeria reputation more than any tribe in Nigeria
U can deny all u want
But igbos are the ones commuting most of these crimes
If u want I can post u links of Nigerians who shared their experience abroad and talking about how d local police think they are igbos calling them emeka and so on
If u deny this,I may curse u
Even u guys deserved to b cursed
Thats d truth of the matter
Wasn't it anambra boys killing themselves on streets of south Africa?
Do u want me to bring comments from south Africans
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Ugosample(m): 7:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Pls go to super sport fb page and see how south Africans call Nigeria drug dealers
But comparing those crimes to d ones igbos do outside Nigeria is dumb and stupid
Igbos commit farrrrr more crimes and have spoiled Nigeria reputation more than any tribe in Nigeria
U can deny all u want
If u want I can post u links of Nigerians who shared their experience abroad and talking about how d local police think they are igbos calling them emeka and so on
Hmm

see this one

see who wants to curse somebody undecided

Have you even left Seme border?

I asked again
those cultists and criminals Davido went to meet at Nairobi, which ethnic group are they?

The 419 boys I meet as I travel across countries I visit are mostly Edo/Warri and YORUBAS
Igbos commit crime too

but idiots like you making it a tribal thing are the ones saying rubbish

We have lost our moral compass AS NIGERIANS and we have to look into how WE Can retrace our steps
instead of us to do self reflection as a country

Mumu people like you are making it a tribal affair
BadooOosha, Opa 6; Aremogucci, B Naira, Mompha; FerraNuvo etc are from where again?

the ones caught peddling drugs to Saudi are from where again,?

Continue to fool yourself into thinking that it is Igbos the are spoiling the name of the country

nwanneni AngelicBeing

2 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
BlackSaints:
Let that lionessza6 be, she's just obsessed about Nigerians.

She is a very sick idiot .
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, clearly you couldn't refute anything I said , so as usual and expected.........insults grin.

You guys are still stimatizing HIV even though it's eating up your children daily ? shocked. Ignorance !. You couldn't even decipher Mandela' s message grin, God ! You are hopeless. Everything is an insult to you guys , if someone doesn't stroke your fragile egos then they are automatically your mortal enemies lol. No wonder you go around giving yourselves titles like ; " smartest Africans " , "most hardworking nation", " most industrious Africans " grin grin. Delusions all around. SA problem free ? Far from it sweetheart , we have a mountain of problems hence we don't want you to bring your own to our doorstep .

We are not the HIV capital of the world like you idiot . You are a nation of whores and rapists. What message did the racist idiot give ? Insulting Nigeria like you slaves do in our forum undecided. Did Nigerians cause your problems undecided. Why are you killing innocent whites over there, did they caused your lazyness? undecided. Nigerians are skater than you and every African that is why you envy us . Idiot slave girl.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

Who are those ppl in Nigeria who don't like celebrating dangote
I want u to give me their names

She is a lying prostitute that girl don't mind her.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 9:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

God , some of you are really thick lol.

Those are not children beggars, those are adults, most probably substance abusers . You find those sort of people anywhere including the so called first world countries you people run to.

I said millionaires not billionaires. Most billionaires in south Africa aren't even black , these were the people that looted the country under white governance, so we have nothing to celebrate by mentioning them. We have seen how many of you are also reluctant in celebrating the likes of Dangote , so stop fronting . This is what I was talking about;

Top 10 African countries ranked by millionaires
RANK COUNTRY NUMBER OF MILLIONAIRES
1. South Africa 48,800
2. Egypt 23,000
3. Nigeria 15,900
4. Kenya 8,400
5. Angola 6,400
6. Tanzania 5,700
7. Libya 6,400
8. Tunisia 6,500
9. Morocco 4,900
10. Algeria 4,100

https://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/which-african-countries-have-the-most-millionaires/29318/

I would personally celebrate having more millionaires than a handful of billionaires, because this means more and more families are benefiting from the economy than just a few. But you are a nigerian , you guys are more about ego than sense .

Look at this idiot cheesy. You think a millionaire is better than a billionaire ? shocked. I thought you idiots are always bragging about good schools in that hell you call a country. Why are you this stupid undecided. You are so lazy you only have one billionaire cheesy. Why are you not ashamed of your stupidity .
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2019
1Sharon:

I find South Africa so amazing. 11 official languages ?? Wow shocked

So which language is dominant in SA? Does it depend on where you go?

They can never make an African language the official one in Nigeria cos there would be a riot.

How do you guys do it?

You must not be well. What is good about speaking and writing languages that no white man cares about undecided. SOUTH Africa is a primitive country with idiots except the whites. Don't you see whites leaving that hellhole now because of this black language nonsense ? . Don't you see whites do not go there anymore because they hate Zulu. Nigerians are international people not primitive, we ball with whites and Americans not primitive Zulus and skinny Kenyan Masais or midget charcoals from Ghana . Nigeria is the 2nd biggest English speaking country, even bigger than England. You want us to speak Zulu the language of slaves undecided. Rubbish.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Slaveryisgood: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2019
lefulefu:
u must be a chimpanzee yourself

You mind these HIV idiots undecided. They are always here to insult us and spread their xenophobia calling us animal names. Slaves .
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Ugosample:

see this one

I asked again
those cultists and criminals Davido went to meet at Nairobi, which ethnic group are they?

The 419 boys I meet as I travel across countries I visit are mostly Edo/Warri and YORUBAS
Igbos commit crime too

We have lost our moral compass AS NIGERIANS and we have to look into how WE Can retrace our steps

BadooOosha, Opa 6; Aremogucci, B Naira, Mompha; FerraNuvo etc are from where again?

Continue to fool yourself into thinking that it is Igbos the are spoiling the name of the country

nwanneni AngelicBeing
no mind the guy brotherly.
Any man must find his way.
If it's drugs you can do,fine!robbery,fine!yahoo,fine!
What image does Nigeria even represent that is worthy of protecting?Abi Nigeria na USA? undecided
If e no want hustle so he can be blaming others for his misfortunes,na him sabi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Kenturkey048(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unlimitk:

U can deny all u want
Hmm
this mumu don come again....I don't know why deluded juveniles like you are allowed with phones..hmmm?? this boy go and read your books so you can atleast rationalise like humans not the tribalistic psycophant you are ..the Yoruba boys doing eiye and aiye in Malaysia Nkor.??must u advertise your tantrumism publicly??you wanted bringing up this sh*t at first, I shut u up..anyway,u still displayed your stupidity publicly.....oga carry your foolish tribalism to politics section....#Zombie.
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Kenturkey048(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ugosample:

see this one

I asked again

Igbos commit crime too

nwanneni AngelicBeing
see no quote that guy again...Na big fool him be..the first question he asked that lionezz girl was "which tribe is causing problems in your country " .He is very stupid not to have known she knows everybody as Nigerians..No waste your time on that mumu again abeg..
Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Nanatrendy(f): 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lionessza6:

The word truth doesn't exist in nigerian vocabulary grin. Massage their fragile egos and you will be praised as a great African, tell them the truth and you will recieve all sorts of insults. I'm sure you Kenyans are also used to it by now from your thread and many others here . Narcism runs deep in that country I swear .
they have a huge problem, probably there's something wrong with their upbringing. The only means for them is criminal activities for fast cash they even make fun of people who do not do posh jobs for an honest living. The word honest living is alien to them. They have Gradually become a big problem in Africa. Sad thing is they don't see it but in the near future am sure they are going to banned from entering many countries. They have started kidnapping people in Ghana a once peaceful nation you could walk around at 1pm, we are just waiting for their greed to carry them to kidnap a politicians relative and that will be their undoing.

5 Likes

Re: Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation by Kenturkey048(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Nanatrendy:
they have a huge problem, probably there's something wrong with their upbringing. The only means for thme us criminal activities for fast cash they even make fun of people who do not so posh jobs for an honest living. The word honest living is alien to them. The have Gradually become a big problem in Africa. Sad thing is they don't see it but in the near future am sure they are going to banned from entering mamy countries. They have started kidnapping people in Ghana a once peaceful nation you could walk around at 1pm, we are just waiting for their greed to carry them to kidnap a politicians relative and that will be their undoing.
just keep on trending on Nigerian matters.crystal clear you gat nothing to engage on..keep on masturbating on our issues.u might cum some day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Benin City / Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.