₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,280,225 members, 4,998,237 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2019 at 01:09 PM

The Fear Of Phone Storage Full - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Fear Of Phone Storage Full (187 Views)

Is 16GB Of (ROM) Internal Phone Storage Enough? / Check Out Innjoo 4 With Deca-core, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage: Full Spec / Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus With 6gb Ram And 128gb Storage - Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Phone Storage Full by 9xplorer: 8:37pm On Jun 11
I love the feeling that came with getting a new phone. At last, i was able to replace my phone stolen why I was coming from Challenge to Iwo road. It wasn't an easy one for me, having to borrow phone from friends to call and surf the net. I got a Tecno Camon X and was feeling like the boss. Hot specs: 3GB ram and 32 GB Rom. As a photo person, I was taking pictures like the storage was never going to get full. Just two weeks after, while taking selfies with my friend i got the red alert "Phone storage full" and i was like what is this? I just bought this phone and it's not up to two weeks. I went to my file manager to find out what is taking up the space and discovered that i have about 3000 pictures. I was shocked and later said to myself what am i going to do? It was a tough call for me cause i really loved these pictures and i also need space on my phone for other things. Then it just dawned on me that i can get a SD card. Another challenge i had was how do i get an original because i know there are lot of fakes out there. Amidst my numerous searches i found the original Sandisk SD card. You too can be like me. Overcome your fear of phone storage full with the original Sandisk SD card. Call 08068017380 to get yours

Re: The Fear Of Phone Storage Full by shedy03(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11
9xplorer:
I love the feeling that came with getting a new phone. At last, i was able to replace my phone stolen why I was coming from Challenge to Iwo road. It wasn't an easy one for me, having to borrow phone from friends to call and surf the net. I got a Tecno Camon X and was feeling like the boss. Hot specs: 3GB ram and 32 GB Rom. As a photo person, I was taking pictures like the storage was never going to get full. Just two weeks after, while taking selfies with my friend i got the red alert "Phone storage full" and i was like what is this? I just bought this phone and it's not up to two weeks. I went to my file manager to find out what is taking up the space and discovered that i have about 3000 pictures. I was shocked and later said to myself what am i going to do? It was a tough call for me cause i really loved these pictures and i also need space on my phone for other things. Then it just dawned on me that i can get a SD card. Another challenge i had was how do i get an original because i know there are lot of fakes out there. Amidst my numerous searches i found the original Sandisk SD card. You too can be like me. Overcome your fear of phone storage full with the original Sandisk SD card. Call 08068017380 to get yours
how mushhhh?
Re: The Fear Of Phone Storage Full by 9xplorer: 8:26pm On Jun 12
New one is 5k. But I've a used one also for sale for 3k it 's a 5 months used SD card with a year warranty
shedy03:

how mushhhh?

(1) (Reply)

Get New Laptop For Free / Sony Xperia S Coming This Month! / Iphone 5 Vs Nokia Lumina 920

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.