Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet (32157 Views)

Deeper Life Lady Lists '20 Facts' About Godly Female Members Of Her Church / TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / TB Joshua's 55th Birthday: 20 Things To Know About The Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Shobizz(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Is he celebrating the birthday thing or you guys are celebrating for him?

He do celebrate, every year. with the less privileged n physically challenge, workers, Emmanuel Tv Partners.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by willy2000(m): 11:52am On Jun 12, 2019
MartinCorridon:

The continuous spelling was wrong. The original sentence was right.

But you can bark as long as you wish. I like being entertained.

I don't need to bark, knowing fully well you got schooled grin grin
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by MartinCorridon: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2019
willy2000:

Willy2000 to his useless homosexual father:

I don't need to bark knowing fully well you got schooled grin grin

Say woof 3x
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2019
deltateam:

What of all those being healed in the society. Well placed individuals from different walks of life and countries connive with him for scam abi?

You are more pathetic than I thought. The relief materials being televised are also scam. Check your brain again.
tell him to cure ayefele, cobhams and semar the boy with flavour. First i know a female nairalander here whose mother went there during cancer she still died. The gal is an atheist now. Saw the scam handsdown
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by porshie(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
HBD papa
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by bluebay(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
lenny12:
you fool, moses was a murderer yeah before God gave him the ten commandments.
You fool again, and you think God can’t use T.B Joshua? Am sure your family members are benefiting from the man of God Spiritually... Stupid Being.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by bluebay(m): 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
gypsey:
I don't go to church, i am not gullible like you, i don't worship Pastors like you, i am not a religious cretin like you, God and Jesus doesn't exist, it all a scam used to fleece and con fools like you. grin

I am not surprised at your anger and rude out bursts, that's all you can do, goons like you are ussually Ignorant and rude. yet they claim to be religious. grin

bite my arse!! tongue
Chaley, I was born into a Muslim Family and I converted to Christian at the Age of 7 till date. I have been to different churches and I know their flaws . I have never been to Synagogue but I watch the program on TV and mind you, My father is still a Muslim but love the Man of God very much for his kindness towards the Muslims too and Do you know he was the first pastor to share our gift items to the Muslims on Sallah day? And do you know that Last week, the man of God had a Mega service in uK and asked the congregation not to pay Offering but us the Money to care for their neighbors in need? Am sure your dumb ass isn’t aware of that. Incase you don’t know, Am a full time Mountain of Fire Member and our G.O likes the man so much...

Hypocrite
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by adejoseph1980: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
More fresh anointing to the man of God, age with sufficient grace. And I pray your anointing will never runs dry
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Phred1717: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
God's own general, a true definition of Love. You've imparted greatly on your generation and mine. May God's light continue to shine upon you. Happy birthday
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by honestivo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy birthday sir
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ultimateprof: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
bluebay:

You such an Hypocrite... If you are a true Christian, you will believe God can choose anyone and make him his favorite . Don’t forget Moses was a Murderer m, Solomon was a Womanizer and so on so Is it a crime for someone even being a Muslim before becoming servant of God? It’s people like you the man of God preached about... With due respect, you’re a Fool .
The main fool is you, why can't ask him this question about how he got converted into the christandom? The above people you mentioned, we know how and when they become Christians from birth; why shouldn't his own be known to us? If TB Joshua I will tell us who is his father in the Lord I will appreciate it. His ministry is questionable. Mr. Fool take note...

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by D1zion: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sweetamara2:
It pains me when some aclaimed men of God critizes this man , some even don't want to associate with him but he keeps defining grace of God to them . Happy birthday Prophet T B Joshua.
God bless you.its jealousy & nothing more.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ultimateprof: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Unlimitk:

What About some of his prophesies that do come true
How about those ones
That means that he is a gambler or he does guess work. Kikikikikikiki see prophet....

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ezenna191(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations and happy birthday to a great Prophet TB Joshua. May you continue to grow and glow in words and in spirit.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Jyde89: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
I grew up in ikotun. Most ikotun people dont attend the church cos they know his history. Na scam

My brother many Jews are also non Christians because they know the history of Jesus, oya komot for here, we Don see u.

1 Like

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ultimateprof: 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
AnanseK:

He is not a prophet. He is just another charlatan who is ripping the gullible people and has facilitated the death and injuries to over 100 people he gathered in his unapproved and unauthorized building that collapsed on them in 2014.
He's a scammer.

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Jyde89: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
ultimateprof:

The main fool is you, why can't ask him this question about how he got converted into the christandom? The above people you mentioned, we know how and when they become Christians from birth; why shouldn't his own be known to us? If TB Joshua I will tell us who is his father in the Lord I will appreciate it. His ministry is questionable. Mr. Fool take note...

What is this one saying, father in the lord ko, father Christmas ni. It's your lots that serves pastors and not the Almighty God himself.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Abdul9025(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
bluebay:

Ask the elderly in your Family...

I'm the elderly in my family... Thats why I'm trying to ask my mate (your father)
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by DANLOVELYHOOD: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Joromi12:
I grew up in ikotun. Most ikotun people dont attend the church cos they know his history. Na scam

you re a big lier. ....dont give credence to what you dont know
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by philoedu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulation and happy birthday with the best wishes, and long life and prosperity.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by philoedu(m): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations and happy birthday with the best wishes, and long life and prosperity.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by TRACYPETER755(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy Birthday To Him I pray for more grace.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
bluebay:

Chaley, I was born into a Muslim Family and I converted to Christian at the Age of 7 till date. I have been to different churches and I know their flaws . I have never been to Synagogue but I watch the program on TV and mind you, My father is still a Muslim but love the Man of God very much for his kindness towards the Muslims too and Do you know he was the first pastor to share our gift items to the Muslims on Sallah day? And do you know that Last week, the man of God had a Mega service in uK and asked the congregation not to pay Offering but us the Money to care for their neighbors in need? Am sure your dumb ass isn’t aware of that. Incase you don’t know, Am a full time Mountain of Fire Member and our G.O likes the man so much...

Hypocrite
All that is your problems, not mine. as i said I don't believe in Any religion or God, you obviously has a comprehension problem. grin

Again, i am telling you that God doesn't exist. Moutain of fire is a big scam, I don"t even know what means, mate! you need to wake up! it is all a scam to steal from Gullible fools like you.
Crooked pastors sell false hopes and miracles to dumb folks like you, Anyway, you are too ignorant to realise that. i would have asked you some intelligent questions about churches, religion, christianity and God but i don't think you are intelligent enough to Answer the questions

Do you even know the meaning of hyporcrite? grin
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by imagrg(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy Birthday my humble Pastor.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by IndianRomeo: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy birthday, sir
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by ladyP30(f): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Age gracefully my father in the Lord God bless you sir
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by bluebay(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
gypsey:
All that is your problems, not mine. as i said I don't believe in Any religion or God, you obviously has a comprehension problem. grin

Again, i am telling you that God doesn't exist. Moutain of fire is a big scam, I don"t even know what means, mate! you need to wake up! it is all a scam to steal from Gullible fools like you.
Crooked pastors sell false hopes and miracles to dumb folks like you, Anyway, you are too ignorant to realise that. i would have asked you some intelligent questions about churches, religion, christianity and God but i don't think you are intelligent enough to Answer the questions

Do you even know the meaning of hyporcrite? grin

Now I see where your problem is comming from.
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by bluebay(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Abdul9025:

I'm the elderly in my family... Thats why I'm trying to ask my mate (your father)
Okay I’ll tell him you stopped by sir
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Benwise: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy Birthday prophet.. May God continue to uplift you ijn Amen
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by Godssword1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kindly Download Prospa Ochimana Songs here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/p/prospa-ochimana-songs.html

Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by GoodScoNih(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
Happy birthday! Man of God
Re: T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet by win2da: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
God bless you Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / Paul Enenche Commissions Police Station, Hospital In Benue / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.