Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys (41796 Views)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Jmk9292(m): 9:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Inferiority complex is all I see... No be una dey shout gender equality up and down? Nonsense

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by babyfaceafrica: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Ladies and sentiments
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by RDPMAN: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Pidginwhisper: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by nwonyeife(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
U try
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Excuse me? What happened to gender equality? No be only you waka come? see person tongue
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by lovelyeyez(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5239798/experience-fraudster-maxwell-ugbesia

My experience with a fraudster - Ugbesia Maxwell
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by markidoo(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Would she have been a lady if any of those gentlemen asked her for her pvssy?

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by IdJack(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks to those guys... Men don wise up now.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by emerged01(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2019
E pain am no be small. U no get belle,u want special treatment
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by raphy(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
why some people always go to other site to bring in post here. And the administrators can't stop that?

this seems to be a new.trend.

anyway the lady Is not the first. lady to experience that many before her always get that kind treatment unless they are pregnant you will use it and say thank you.

let her just chill with cold water...
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Mike008(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't even know the comment to comment. I therefore comment my reserve.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by OfficialAPCNig: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
davillian:
We only give preferential treatment to pregnant women, nursing mothers and old women.
If you not in those categories you go join line.
Na you rugged pass.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by olatade(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2019
what happened there is what we call equal right... and left.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by bukatyne(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
I am not understanding.

Why should they let her withdraw before them?

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by crackhouse(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Those two guys that offered to allow her is my problem. I need to reset their fish brain...

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Mateen1000: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Excuse you? As pe u be Werey abi

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Excusing a lady is anti-feminism. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:
Those guys deserve hot chicken pepper soup for their act ... If i were there i wil do dsame just bcoz ur a woman dosnt give u a license to heaven i stop given special treatment to women ever since i found out that they cant do dsame to u as a man and they think it coz of butt nd boobs that makes u do it... I remember goin to charge my phone a girl came with an extention but behold dis girl didnt alow me to plug my charger and there was chance left i was pain that day.. There comes the day i brought my own extention girls flocks around to plug their men i refuse all of them and there surprise forget women they think say na only them get wicked heart
You will make heaven, bro.

I am more concerned about the percentage probability that there were 24 people at an ATM and just 1 is a female.

How?

Silly story to trend.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Hotzone(m): 9:27am On Jun 12, 2019
This lady, wetin u wan hear?
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Solidkay(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2019
If she's not happy with the way earth men treat her she should pack her bags and relocate to the moon nah.

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by eddybongo101: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2019
Which empathy is she talking about?
Females are always clamouring for gender equality.. So slug it out with ur counter parts and stop complaining
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by etrange: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
This is not feminism. She is not a feminist. This is in fact, the opposit. Let me quote myself here:

etrange:

The word "feminism" has been abused and a lot people - males and females alike - have a wrong understanding of what feminism really is. This, in fact, is the reality on ground.

To some, feminism is about females being superior to males. This totally contradicts the true definition of the concept and such people are not any different from chauvinists. The opposit - no gender is superior to the other - is in fact the core of feminism.

Another wrong conception of the concept is that women don't need men. This one is outrightly ridiculous. Women need men, simple. This is not even open to argument. What feminism says is that women need men just as much as men need woman. If you don't believe this, you're chauvinistic and not any different from the misled woman touting themselves as feminists.

Feminism is about equality of both genders. Equality in opportunities, social recognition, etc. It does not, however, undermine the differences between these classes. Advocates of feminism posit that we can be different and equal. What we can both do, let's accept that we can both do it and let no one be denied the opportunity to try on bases of gender and social construct.

Again, feminism is about equality. Any other thing asides this is scam.

Thanks for reading! wink

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by shogsman(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Bitch better get a hold of yourself and come to the ATM early next time,empathy my ass.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by hottadiva(f): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Too many ladies walking around with a false sense of entitlement. SMH

Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by 9jaRealist: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Glad my sister commenters unanimously see this for the dumb tweet it is...
There are more appropriate situations for chivalry (pregnancy, age, etc.), but this isn’t one of them. SMH
>
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by SavageBoy: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
women and their entitlement mentality be like 5&6
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Iamxbrando(m): 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Whatever the circumstances, the right thing must be done. You seek their empathy and fortunately for you; it may be granted.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Lonelypacifist6: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
fukushaki:
Opos like to feel like Obasanjo sha
The Slang is Old ooo "Opo" e don tey wey I hear am.
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2019
This one don loose the contents in her skull.

Let's do simple vote!

(Like) for the men (share) for the lady
Re: Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:
Those guys deserve hot chicken pepper soup for their act ... If i were there i wil do dsame just bcoz ur a woman dosnt give u a license to heaven i stop given special treatment to women ever since i found out that they cant do dsame to u as a man and they think it coz of butt nd boobs that makes u do it... I remember goin to charge my phone a girl came with an extention but behold dis girl didnt alow me to plug my charger and there was chance left i was pain that day.. There comes the day i brought my own extention girls flocks around to plug their men i refuse all of them and there surprise forget women they think say na only them get wicked heart
u shouldn't have done that bro. Never pay evil with evil. U should have shown them the difference between a man and a woman.

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar Welcome Baby Girl / Dr. Elizabeth Jack-Rich Featured In Forbes China May Issue 2020