Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) (28895 Views)

Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Mrop(m): 3:24am On Jun 12, 2019
President Buhsri Son inlaw Ahmed Indimi crack jokes with the vice president of Equitorial Guinea Teddy Guema at the state house recently as they both have fun.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/buhari-son-inlaw-ahmed-indimi-shares-fun-photo-with-vice-president-of-guinea/

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Mrop(m): 3:25am On Jun 12, 2019
See More photos => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by odiereke(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2019
Money begot power

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by kheny12(m): 3:36am On Jun 12, 2019
confused OP,vice president of equatorial Guinea not Guinea Conakry. And why is this news.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 4:08am On Jun 12, 2019
cool good for him
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by aolawale025: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Good. Na enjoyment
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by marley56: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2019
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Dem no born this boy well make he no wear him wedding band cheesy
Buubuu will personally do him in grin

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2019
Fresh politicians.
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by okonja(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
So?
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
shocked

Only a Fulani can crack the ribs of a fellow supporter of APC.

Richdad

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by 88natzy(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Expect him to say balderdash after this meeting.
Opportunist!!
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
Please i don't meant to derail,

https://www.nairaland.com/5240023/tech-gurus-me
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
And this one too is news
Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by freemanbubble: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by IamSoProlific: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Indimi indimi. My own be say no homely girl again in Nigeria. If you must marry from this land, marry from a very rich family, that's how to stay rich, else poverty go kee you, cus the rich keep getting richer while the poor is getting poorer.

So step in that rich corridor, give their pikin belle, none consequence is too hard for a passionate and ambitious fellow to face.

I have my eyes on those Ned's daughter, Ned nwoko must reap what he has sown.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by myettiallah: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
kheny12:
confused OP,vice president of equatorial Guinea not Guinea Conakry. And why is this news.
Bros d news content on Nairaland is becoming garbage day-in-day-out

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Joke or no joke, when money speaks , laughter becomes a nature.
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by diala80(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Diala group of company we buy and sell used sound proof generators here in lagos call or visit our office 07083458179
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
I don't meant to derail,

Tech Gurus please help me out
https://www.nairaland.com/5240023/tech-gurus-me
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Ashnoor(m): 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Only a Fulani can crack the ribs of a fellow supporter of APC.

Richdad
What is this PoorDad saying? most anything be related to yeebos before it can be something good? SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2019
It is noted.
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by NwaJozi: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2019
So?
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Mrop:
President Buhsri Son inlaw Ahmed Indimi crack jokes with the vice president of Equitorial Guinea Teddy Guema at the state house recently as they both have fun.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/buhari-son-inlaw-ahmed-indimi-shares-fun-photo-with-vice-president-of-guinea/

That's all himself and his father in-law knows!!! Cracking of jokes!!!

No wonder Buhari has turned Nigeria to a joke!!!
Re: Ahmed Indimi And Teddy Guema, Vice President Of Guinea Crack Jokes (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
I don’t know i get a funny vibe with this guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Block Kogi Government House, Deny Security Operatives Access / Court Grants Baba Ijesha ₦2 Million Bail / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.