Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Idea Protection - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Idea Protection (239 Views)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idea Protection by TheRealOwner(m): 4:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Good Morning dear Nairalanders, I have an issue bothering me.
I recently got an idea to create an Ebook to sell to postutme students in my school. Back story is I discovered a flaw in the CBT systems we use that could potentially give a candidate more time and accuracy in the Putme exam. But I'm worried about two things
1) Won't this be traced back to me and I'll get severe penalties from the school?? (School is known for irrational sanctioning and disciplinary measures)

2) Plagiarism. This has also been on my mind. I'm a new player in the admissions market and I'm worried that some of the established guys will simply copy the idea, make another one and outsell mine. They are already established tutorials/admission helpers.

Dear house, please what steps can I take to prevent these two?? Thanks as you respond meaningfully.

Cc lalasticlala, illegend, joeclef, silasweb

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities For Nigerians And Ghanaians / Please Is It Possible? / What You Need To Know When Shipping Personal Effect To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.