Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience (24278 Views)

Just In: Emmanuel Nnebe, 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Is Dead / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by sammyironside: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Lol, this guy nah Ajebuta, I saw worst growing up as a kid in the barracks. We will go into a very dangerous forest in the barracks at 242 Recce battalion badagry Lagos state. I can't count how many times I killed snakes for meal. We will leave very early in the morning without eaten and return late at night. We've been chased by baboons, I've had leeches sucked my blood for hours because we were walking inside a swampy water that's up to our kneels. A lot of adventure that I can't narrate all I will come home and receive serious ass whooping only to return to the forest with my friends the next day. And I did this almost through out my childhood until I got to Jss 3 and started having girlfriends I come dey form fine boy and I had to stop all those adventure. Hell I was very stubborn my dad wanted to send me to NMS ( Nigeria military school) but my mum refused. Please pardon any error in my writing

4 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by juniorstar(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Junkie1:
BET WAIT OH... WHEN WILL THEY BRING THIS SHOW BACK? IT WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN BBNAIJA
very true

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Mak4web(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2019
okies
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by TreasureJunky: 6:41am On Jun 12, 2019
Buhari's bad economic policy spoilt everything in this country
Owaincouncil:
U did it for money, so why are u complaining. If u win, will u say the same.

2 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Caseless: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Who won that edition sef?
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by SarkinYarki: 6:52am On Jun 12, 2019
suyamasta:
Used to be one of the best TV shows, I wonder wetin do dem

Buhari happened to them Buhari happened to them
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by deebrain(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2019
I prefer it to BBnaija.

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by CaptainMitch: 7:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Bobby my good friend, we used to be closer back then but life happens.

3 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by KYLEJP(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2019
NaotoKan:
One of the interesting shows to grace TVs in Nigeria. Another was the Zain Africa Challenge.
Zain Africa Challenge was one of the best program I grew up knowing.

3 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by zone51: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Gulder Ultimate Search contestant, Bobby, took to Twitter to narrate experience on the show which according to him left him with so many stories to tell his kids and grandchildren.

Bobby who narrated the difficulties he faced while on the show, stated that he will never do it again if gets the chance again. The Gulder Ultimate Search contestant who eventually got to the final stage of the competition, tweeted as he narrated his experience on the show;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/12/gulder-ultimate-search-contestant-narrates-his-experience-on-the-show/

Lol...this dude always wanna trend on twitter by force, now he remember to use GUS undecided

I remember when his mum visited him and was boasting he deserved to win and will surely win, I was like W T F! grin
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by pimper24: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
A Gulder Ultimate Search contestant, Bobby, took to Twitter to narrate experience on the show which according to him left him with so many stories to tell his kids and grandchildren.

Bobby who narrated the difficulties he faced while on the show, stated that he will never do it again if gets the chance again. The Gulder Ultimate Search contestant who eventually got to the final stage of the competition, tweeted as he narrated his experience on the show;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/12/gulder-ultimate-search-contestant-narrates-his-experience-on-the-show/

oh I remember this show. I was younger and went for the audition. I almost fainted running on the beach sand at the Surulere Stadium. Though I was good at swimming, I couldn't make it.

2 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by koyeni(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Good show
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by lacoach: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2019
For those asking why they stoped the show. Have you forgotten that our forest have become kidnappers dane and save heaven, there by puting the security of the contestants at risk?. For the contestant who claimed he fell like a bunch of firewood . He was bewitched by his mother who brought a anointing oil to the jungle and rub it on him. I noticed that after that incident he started loosing games including the ones he was very good at. had a running stomach on their way to the finals and couldn't meet up with other contestants because he defected more than 3 times while trying to make his way to the finals.
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by centoqoh(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Hmm...u seem to be a contestant or a crew member of that edition. You know too much to tell! grin grin grin

lacoach:
For those asking why they stoped the show. Have you forgotten that our forest have become kidnappers dane and save heaven, there by puting the security of the contestants at risk?. For the contestant who claimed he fell like a bunch of firewood . He was bewitched by his mother who brought a anointing oil to the jungle and rub it on him. I noticed that after that incident he started loosing games including the ones he was very good at. had a running stomach on their way to the finals and couldn't meet up with other contestants because he defected more than 3 times while trying to make his way to the finals.
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Ijaya123: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2019
Justinlean02:
Good show/entertainment, thrilling and educating which leaves the question what's wrong with the organizers

My guess is this, Gulder as a brand is not making enough sales to offset the cost of running the show.

3 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by olarafiat(f): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Dshocker:
I wonder why they stopped the show,it was supposed to be every year
I think most people ( me especially) lost interest after the anchor was changed
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Rilley(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Why did they stop the show
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Darevofpeace(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
suyamasta:
When Chidi Mokeme first started, the days of the controlling contestant called Vaughan who want to dominate the camp
2004/2005 season.
It was one of my best shows those days.

2 Likes

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by suyamasta(m): 8:52am On Jun 12, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Buhari happened to them Buhari happened to them
hmmmm
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by suyamasta(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Darevofpeace:
When Chidi Mokeme first started, the days of the controlling contestant called Vaughan who want to dominate the camp
2004/2005 season.
It was one of my best shows those days.
Chai i remember that guy, it was so fun and authentic to watch back then,

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Godwin2am(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Bring Back The Gulder Utimate Search And Take Away #BBNAIJA

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by alphaStoner(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
TheTourist:
You don roll one J for the morning vibes?

Sure always on time
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2019
suyamasta:

money finish
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Licht: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Feels good you mentioned Zain Africa Challenge, which I participated in.
NaotoKan:
One of the interesting shows to grace TVs in Nigeria. Another was the Zain Africa Challenge.
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by MariamAlheri: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2019
spinna:
the best tv show in Nigeria's history. Im privileged to have been a member of the production crew. It was an amazing adventure and more comfortable than the contestants version . We dey chopp better 3 square plus enuff Gulder toward the end.

Reading this i think we the crew were also winners.

It was awesome making that show

So why was it stopped?
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by suyamasta(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2019
Celestial777:

money finish
e no fit finish d way beer bottles dey open for all corner so

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by badinfluence: 11:38am On Jun 12, 2019
sammyironside:
Lol, this guy nah Ajebuta, I saw worst growing up as a kid in the barracks. We will go into a very dangerous forest in the barracks at 242 Recce battalion badagry Lagos state. I can't count how many times I killed snakes for meal. We will leave very early in the morning without eaten and return late at night. We've been chased by baboons, I've had leeches sucked my blood for hours because we were walking inside a swampy water that's up to our kneels. A lot of adventure that I can't narrate all I will come home and receive serious ass whooping only to return to the forest with my friends the next day. And I did this almost through out my childhood until I got to Jss 3 and started having girlfriends I come dey form fine boy and I had to stop all those adventure. Hell I was very stubborn my dad wanted to send me to NMS ( Nigeria military school) but my mum refused. Please pardon any error in my writing
Congratulations on winning the 'I suffer pass' trophy..
Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by weedfada(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
alphaStoner:
Just came to comment

2nd to comment
I dedicate this space to all the people in the 420 ministry
One love

One love bro! #bless

1 Like

Re: Former Gulder Ultimate Search Contestant Narrates His Experience by Rhemy2013(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
Caseless:
Who won that edition sef?
It was Dennis who won dat yr, the 3rd guy that pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian AY Trains With The Nigerian Female Football Team, Super Falcons (pic) / KEEP CLEAN FOUNDATION Defies Heavy Rainfall To Clean Abuja Street Today / Uche Jombo Is Bleaching/toning-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.