Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi (30497 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani And Gov El-rufai’s Son, Bashir, Trade Words / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Holyman3(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2019
tayebest:

Take this form me, El rufai can't easily get retired from Nigeria politics. The guy na bricks casted from iron!

I give it to him! smiley

Time and chance happens to everything

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by kenzysmith: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Ashnoor:

Brother let's be sincere, Sani knew that he can't beat Elrufai even if its in his dream why? because they ain't political mates! He also tried to aspire for governorship under prp but he's afraid he cant win...Even Mr. La with almost zero relevance performed far better than Sani (a ruling somebody) they can say what they wish but is a flawless victory (in mortal kombat voice) and as inec will confirm...before u say anything I'm from Kaduna and and my constituency is part of Sani's constituency...the man can only instigate hate and bigotry, forget what u see in social media ahswear dat man is a cruel with zero patriotism and love to his state and always wishing to air out something bad about Kaduna... before u try to quote me follow shehu Sani day to day updates and u will know better!
must u add lies to prove a point? When did sani aspire 4 governorship under prp? He only contested 4 senotarial seat. If he ever aspire 4 govenorship under prp they will gladly give him d ticket . The last general election at kaduna do u see hnw close the contest was? And d pdp governorship candidate was nt even popular as sani . My brother i kw u re el rufai strong supporter and an apc fan
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by chiedu7: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Wait, I thought Shehu won
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tunderay(m): 10:35am On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
El rufai abeg mock am wella, this sani mumu die, you have d chance to decamp when some aggrive senators decamp, if he had decamp to pdp he would ve been given d pdp governorship ticket base on his popularity in kaduna at large he would ve beaten el rufai at the general elections with a wide margin. Buh he rather decide to listen to tinubu and some other apc smart members who kws this and deceive him to remain at apc. El rufai abeg laugh the idiot that is the end of his politcal career.
Are you sure you know history? Senator Sani decamped to PRP, and contested under the party as a senatorial candidate, not APC .

Try and get your fact right before going public, and must you add Tinubu to your travails?
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tunderay(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2019
chiedu7:
Wait, I thought Shehu won
No , he lost to Uba Sani of APC
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by kenzysmith: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
ode why can't his popularity win him re-election
oloribruku, u don't kw if u re at d wrong party u can never win mumu
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by kenzysmith: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2019
tunderay:
Are you sure you know history? Senator Sani decamped to PRP, and contested under the party as a senatorial candidate, not APC .

Try and get your fact right before going public, and must you add Tinubu to your travails?
oga shey u get brain ni? Or u can't read well? When did i say he contest under apc? Go and read be b4 quoting.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by puregrace(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Shehu Sani will go down in history as a man who follows his conscience and convictions but El rufai even in grave will be remembered as a deadly, dangerous, and evil person. A sectional bigot. Only in the North will his praises be sung but to obtain that national appeal will never come.

In life, when you are young, you can afford to burn bridges and destroy relationships because you feel you do not need people. That's probably because of the energy and fire we have as youths and the believe we can achieve anything with hard work. However, as you grow older, you begin to realize how lonely it becomes with age and that relationship is vital each passing day.

If you must burn, burn only the bridges you will never need in life and if you must end a relationship, end only the ones you will never wish to return. If you must break hearts, break only those that you will never fantasize about in the future and if you must destroy, destroy those who will never hunt you in time.

Richdad
I always look out for your comments on NL. It's mostly full of wisdoms. Weldone sir!
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tunderay(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
oga shey u get brain ni? Or u can't read well? When did i say he contest under apc? Go and read be b4 quoting.
You guys always turn everything to fight, you mentioned that he listened to Tinubu , and I reminded you that he did not contest under APC, at least he would have done so if he listened to Tinubu, so what did if I have brain got to do with that?
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Shehu Sani will go down in history as a man who follows his conscience and convictions but El rufai even in grave will be remembered as a deadly, dangerous, and evil person. A sectional bigot. Only in the North will his praises be sung but to obtain that national appeal will never come.

In life, when you are young, you can afford to burn bridges and destroy relationships because you feel you do not need people. That's probably because of the energy and fire we have as youths and the believe we can achieve anything with hard work. However, as you grow older, you begin to realize how lonely it becomes with age and that relationship is vital each passing day.

If you must burn, burn only the bridges you will never need in life and if you must end a relationship, end only the ones you will never wish to return. If you must break hearts, break only those that you will never fantasize about in the future and if you must destroy, destroy those who will never hunt you in time.

Richdad
Richdad sir, permission to plagiarise.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2019
puregrace:
I always look out for your comments on NL. It's mostly full of wisdoms. Weldone sir!
same here
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by chiedu7: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
tunderay:
No , he lost to Uba Sani of APC
Okay
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Waspy(m): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2019
faaz24:
El-Rufai wrote on his facebook page :

KADUNA UPDATE: (1) KDSG congratulates Senators Suleiman Abdu Kwari and Uba Sani and wish the former senators Suleiman Hunkuyi and Shehu Sani a well-deserved retirement. (2) LESSON: Unless betrayed, our loyalty and fidelity to friends are permanent and pensionable. Unless reconciled, our opposition and enmity to traitors are also permanent and pensionable. (3) A new chapter for all of them begins today. ~ Nasir @elrufai
Vengeful Dwarf
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by kenzysmith: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2019
tunderay:
You guys always turn everything to fight, you mentioned that he listened to Tinubu , and I reminded you that he did not contest under APC, at least he would have done so if he listened to Tinubu, so what did if I have brain got to do with that?
let me explain futher cas u need it, should he add decamp earlier he would ve had enough time to do is home work on weather to contest 4 d governorship or senatorial seat he listen tn advise of tinubu n others to remain at apc, when d senatorial ticket was nt giving to him he den decamp to prp and he lost at the general election. Had he b he went to pdp earlier as plan he would ve be convince to go 4 d governorship instead and he would ve won hope u na understand.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by faaz24: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
El rufai abeg mock am wella, this sani mumu die, you have d chance to decamp when some aggrive senators decamp, if he had decamp to pdp he would ve been given d pdp governorship ticket base on his popularity in kaduna at large he would ve beaten el rufai at the general elections with a wide margin. Buh he rather decide to listen to tinubu and some other apc smart members who kws this and deceive him to remain at apc. El rufai abeg laugh the idiot that is the end of his politcal career.

Shehu sani wouldn't have defeated El rufai, he is not as popular as some of you guys are made to believe ,somebody that cannot get up to a hundred thousand votes in his senatorial district? His popularity ends on twitter.

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by kenzysmith: 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
faaz24:

Shehu sani wouldn't have defeated El rufai, he is not as popular as some of you guys are made to believe ,somebody that cannot get up to a hundred thousand votes in his senatorial district? His popularity ends on twitter.
keep shut he join d wrong party
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tunderay(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
let me explain futher cas u need it, should he add decamp earlier he would ve had enough time to do is home work on weather to contest 4 d governorship or senatorial seat he listen tn advise of tinubu n others to remain at apc, when d senatorial ticket was nt giving to him he den decamp to prp and he lost at the general election. Had he b he went to pdp earlier as plan he would ve be convince to go 4 d governorship instead and he would ve won hope u na understand.
Please stop quoting me , its sorted
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by JAWBONE(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ashnoor:

Oga sir na u dey loose oo! As for me I'm always progressing in life! every single day! stop deceiving yourself and find something doing...and stop waiting for white collar job. Nigeria will always be one and will always be better than your wailing masters tenures

U just foolishly assume what you don't know. If you don't know that this country is in a serious problem, then shut up your mouth. E good for you no mean say e good for everybody, and if you don't know how to debate intelligently don't quote me.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by yaki84: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Peacecore:
His retirement would have b imminent if he go on to fight Jagaban but got his sense back on tym. U can ask Saraki,Dogara,Atiku etc
tinubu retire dogara too....

r thr 2 dogaras?
person successfully dethrone a sitting govr n still won his federal seat u dey here talk rubbish.

ur sense has been dissolved.

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by asobo: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
tayebest:

Take this form me, El rufai can't easily get retired from Nigeria politics. The guy na bricks casted from iron!

I give it to him! smiley
Shehu Sani
My attention has been drawn to the post by Nasir Elrufai where he
made mention of my name and that of Distinguished Senator Suleiman
Hunkuyi.Even though I’m in Court with the Governor in the last one
year where he sued me and I sued him back for libel,it’s still necessary
to respond to him thus;
1.You can’t claim to have ‘retired’ anyone in politics when all your life
is about hanging behind President Buhari and name dropping him to
achieve your goals.
2.You are yet to prove your ‘power of retirement’ by standing on your
feet,though the recent one you did was trying to be the chairman of
Governors forum and you woefully failed.
3.Your treacherous history of decamping from one Godfather to
another is well known to all Nigerians.And I have always believed that
it’s a matter of time before PMB will have a taste of your patented
venom and perfidy once you reach a point that he is of no further
importance to you.
4.You are Neither the first to ‘win re-election’ nor will you be the last in
our state.The difference is that even Makarfi who served 8 years never
claimed to have retired anyone.And their victories was never
challenged as fraud.
5.It’s typical of you after spending days and night begging PMB and
Oshiomole to have your way over two senatorial seats only for you to
purport for yourself the claim of retiring your perceived adversaries.
(All the staff of Oshiomole’s office at Aso Drive can attest to how you
patrolled that office 24hours and knelt down for him to have your
way;and how you shed tears before PMB to let you install a stooge.
5.However,I believe that President Buhari is experienced enough to
know that what you say behind him is different from what you say
before him.
6.(A) In the last four years,I have survived many attacks and
assassination attempts in Kaduna of which the intention is clear.
(B)You tried to frame me up for murder until your evill became
exposed.
(C) On the month of May 2018 you openly called on the public to
launch violence and kill me and the other two senators.
the CLEAR THREATS IN YOUR POST IS NOT DIFFERENT FROM YOUR
DESIRE TO MURDER ME OR SENATOR HUNKUYI OR ANY OF OUR
FAMILY MEMBERS.
7.You are highly intoxicated with power,but like I always say,power is
temporary,no matter how long you cling unto it,it’s a matter of time you
will return back as an ordinary person and at the mercy of your deeds.
8.You can continue to hide behind Buhari to ‘retire people’ and you can
use your vantage position to kill me or Senator Hunkuyi But Neither you
nor your ilks can silence us.
9.I’m not responsible for your height but your God,unleash your
frustrations where it’s deserving.
10.You,Your wives and your children are so stuck and obsessed with
us,why not for once graduate from this point.
11.I’m always proud of my votes and my supporters;
*I never divided people along religious lines to get their votes,
*I never shared money and fabrics to women and men to queue up to
vote for me,
* I never used threats and violence to force people to vote for me,
*I never relied on ‘Baba Buhari’ to come to kaduna to ask people to
vote for me.
*You are a man who can never live or breath without PMB;You
habitually and ungratefully make a loud mouth of your false and
dubious political prowess,while you are only a beneficiary of Buhari’s
political magnanimity,weaknesses or largesse.
12.Before I left the APC,I told PMB and Oshiomole and Tinubu that you
will insult,betray and fight them.Its in your DNA.
13.The liquor of power makes you think and act like a God,enjoy it
while it lasts.It seems your mind is still troubled,if not,Shehu Sani
could not have been in your diminutive heart long after you have
‘retired him’.
YOU ARE AT LIBERTY TO SEND YOUR BODYBAGS ASSASSINS AFTER
ME BUT BE REST ASSURED THAT THE SHEHU YOU KNOW WILL
NEVER BE SILENT.

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Afonja007: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
tayebest:

I give it to him! smiley
el rufai is more deadly than buhari in arming fulani with more weapon that man is a pure islamist
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by faaz24: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
keep shut he join d wrong party

Continue to wallow in self delusion, I will keep quite

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tayebest(m): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Afonja007:
el rufai is more deadly than buhari in arming fulani with more weapon that man is a pure islamist

Una no dey taya? grin

I thought Buhari is the best 'islamizer' cheesy
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by paix(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Rickyuzzy:
As a former abuja resident, I will forever be grateful to elrufai for what he did in Abuja a decade ago
Please, come reside in Kaduna and let's see if you'll repeat what you have just said.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by paix(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
tayebest:

Una no dey taya? grin

YES, but El Rufa'i is Buhari's FORERUNNER.
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Afonja007: 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
tayebest:

Una no dey taya? grin

you know why Yoruba people will like Nigeria to be one country?they are afraid that if igbos leave nigeria northerners will invade from kwara and occupy oyo osun and ekiti so for that anytjing that will keep nigeria one they are insupport of it
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by tayebest(m): 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
paix:
YES, but El Rufa'i is Buhari's FORERUNNER.

Afonja007:
you know why Yoruba people will like Nigeria to be one country?they are afraid that if igbos leave nigeria northerners will invade from kwara and occupy oyo osun and ekiti so for that anytjing that will keep nigeria one they are insupport of it

yen yen yen!!!

1 Like

Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by ogabs20(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
kenzysmith:
Which popularity does shehu sank have in Kaduna? Or do you think kauduna is twitter? Don't say what you don't know please
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by BafanaBafana: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shehu Sani, the man who was spreading a lie that Senator Abdullahi Adamu stole about 60 million naira belonging to the northern senators just to smear the man's name. Shehu sani was the same guy that was spreading the lie that Buhari budgeted 100 million for his haircut. And then he went to Jamb office to give them anti snake venom drugs.
He was m guy, but...
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by projectNDPRA: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
http://ndpra.home.blog

He who laughs last laughs best...
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Meshach171(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Sense will not kill you �
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Re: 9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
El-rufai is a fool, so is only two senators we have in Kaduna not three senators. He is the one causing division in kaduna. He should have congratulate all the three senators in kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen / President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.