Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son (17726 Views)

Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Not Ripe For Youth President - MKO Abiola’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Truth be told . His father would not have achieved much
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Temple1288:
He should tell his brother to return that money belonging to the people of Liberia..

the samuel doe one?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by crowdmafia: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Until you return Samuel Doe's money to Nancy Doe you and your late father have no place in addressing Nigerias many corruption troubles, thieves, Nigeria would have been worse than the banana republic if MKO ever succeeded even for one day, May God bless IBB, God riddance of bad nonsense cool cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Temple1288(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
ednut1:
the samuel doe one?

Yes.. Abiola was desperate if not he wouldn't have agreed to what Arthur Nzeribe (another Yahoo boy) told him..
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Revolva(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
ITT
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by jaxxy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Developed countries are seeking strong democratic institutions and laws to guide and direct the country. Nigeria is seeking a Messiah that may never come.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by frankpro27(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nd it will continue to get worse. No good Nd no progress will ever come out of this country. The North Nd the South West will continue to degenerate Nd suffer in poverty. The South East will just be spectating as they languish. Useless country of a zoo. Useless democracy.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Born2Breed(f): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Betpawanigeria:

Listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Your dad wouldn't have done anything either.
Polygamists never make good leaders.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Blakjewelry(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
kibraaminase:
Assuming mko abiola was able to bcom president that time, how do u think nigeria wud b nw?
maybe the country would have been far better by now, back then there was still this patriotic spirit among Nigerians, he was a Muslim but you didn't hear Christian or Muslim ticket or did you hear he is a Yoruba man, now the country is so messed up everybody is just trying to get what they can out of the system.
when you see politicians bowing down for one another or you see them holding thanksgiving service for an appointment or when elected know that the end is near.
as for the youths sentiment has beclouded their judgement that they can't reason.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Princedapace(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
thelastorca:
Death is good sha. a lot of people also thought buhari would wave a magic wand and presto eldorado. in death , we never got a chance to actually test Abiola, so everyone can now talk as if he was a magician who would have turned us to a first world country

Let me simply tell us the bitter truth! The reason Nigeria will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever progress is this?

I have studied countries with progress and i came about one thing: strong unions, strong masses, strong oppositions. Now, humans are naturally bias in nature and if u give people the freedom, they will loot u, sleep wit ur wife, ur husband, and even kill u. It is in human's nature to do evil, selfish, and all that. that was why those who created democracy, created check and balances, that is why those who created democracy do not kill opposition but gave room for opposition. That was why they gave freedom of the press. There is something about the developed worlds, they see opposition, criticism and check and balances as part of national patriotism. Unfortunately, the Nigerian does not like any of this. Now see why.

Humans were naturally designed to be bias like i stated earlier, no matter how much we want to claim saints. The way Nigeria is structured, it can never work. Not even regional govt can work (though would be better). The best thing for Nigeria is total splits. The Europeans know this and they allowed this in their continent, unfortunately, Africans were used to establish force states. If u check out most of the wars in Africa, they were all caused by tribal and ethnic issues. Now, I can not criticize buhari becus i would be seen first as an Igbo guy before anyone could think about the sense in what Im saying.

Remember i mentioned strong masses as one of the ingredients of developed countries. In Nigeria, we have given our leaders freedom to do whatever they like. And since there is invisible ethnic superiority contest in the country, the masses actually care not as long as their own tribe is in power. this is a silent way to show off ethnic superiority. Now, this sad reality only favours the political class becus they can simply make laws to keep enriching themselves while we cheer them as long as our own tribe person is in one political power or the other. This has weakened the masses who could have held govt extremely accountable.

Take for instance, if there is a civil unrest in respect to poor electricity for as long as possible, the govt will surely do something becus the govt hates embarrassment. But we cant achieve this becus the masses are weakened as a result of silent ethnic superiority contests. This same problem has been there for decades and some honest politicians saw this issue coming but many were blinded by foolishness.

Many countries in Europe are smaller than lagos state as a whole. Research has shown that nations prosper more than states, if u understand the meaning of state and nation. The politicians know this, if u are close to any of the politicians, they will tell u this same thing as long as the media is not there with them. They are happy becus they are greedy, they are enjoying the weak nature of the masses.

If we can split, i can tell u, it would be hard but each nation will grow. I understand it is almost too late to split now. This was what we could have achieved instead of the yeye civil war we had. If Nigeria had split back then, the varuous nations would av gone far. Why? The masses will no longer feel the need for ethnic superiority contests, but will hold their leaders accountable.

The govt will not be mad when criticized, the govt will understand that a strong opposition meant well for the nation too, the govt will understand what it means to have checks and balances. As it is my bro, we have lost it. There is no more way out except a true leader can come out, fight the current political structure, and destroy it, to create a new constitution and begin a long process of independent states.

We cant hold our governors accountable becus they have made us to know that they do not have power to make many things until Federal govt approves them. And sincerely speaking, the FG runs the country no matter how u see it. Nigeria has been designed to fail. I can see how people are so feeling hopeless right now, but when there is a post about how the current govt is trying to hijack the judiciary, legislature, media, weakened the opposition, u will see many people rejoicing. These same things the govt is doing was what pdp did that crippled the country. Sincerely, in 2015, i thought APC came with a different tactics, but they came with the same thing pdp did. This means, we are doomed.

Any serious party that really wants the growth of Nigeria will first work on the constitution, to begin a process of division of Nigeria. Forget all these we dey do here.. We all think we can all destroy nigeria and escape to other countries that worked hard to fix theirs. sorry, a time will come when not even citizenship by birth would be accepted by many developed countries anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Autotech312(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
MKO is not a saint either.

if you're writing ACCA Sept diet then this for you. we have past questions and reading text at a very affordable cost. We do home and office delivery at no cost.

Check my Ziggy.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Isoduwa(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
kingzizzy:
Only God knows how many children MKO had

Na your prick he used?
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Reference(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Not with this structure you ain't.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Reference(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
kibraaminase:
Assuming mko abiola was able to bcom president that time, how do u think nigeria wud b nw?

The same. He helped shape every government since Gowon was overthrown. He was a Personal Adviser to all HOS's uptil his incarceration and death.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Julius209(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
politicians are all the same.they all carry the same mentality
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by googi: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Anyone that knows anything about Nigeria knows Abiola was an opportunist that only changed color when he was told point blank by NPN that there is no vacancy in the Presidency. May his souls and that of Dele Giwa rest in peace. Concord was a megaphone for NPN and Shagari.

Reference:

The same. He helped shape every government since Gowon was overthrown. He was a Personal Adviser to all HOS's uptil his incarceration and death.

My problem with this guy is that we have heard these noises before. Actually at this point every state and village are ready to separate. I do not know why people talk about small countries in Europe as if they are independent economically. When Greece, Portugal and Spain went belly up and still going belly up, where do they run to?

What is the the point of European Union if not to garnish power and compete with almighty United States. Abi US na small contari? Is China another small country or another democracy with solid opposition? Can Israel survive on its own?

Africans need to settle for their own form of government that works. If democracy did not fail in US, what did?

I am tired of hearing rosy prediction for a country that had no past of such or any example to show us. If your point is Biafra, Western Nigeria must leave and they will succeed on their own based on their past examples. So far the only region in Nigeria since 19th century that has survived on its own.

All these noise about you want to go are falling on deaf and dumb ears. You called for Unitary Government, when you were outfoxed, you call for Biafra. Under Jonathan, you occupied every powerful position with oil income at its peak, Nigeria and Delta Region especially became worse off. So who are you preaching to? Show us an example of your accomplishment as a people, not individually or outside your base.

Only the West need to separate itself from this mess. Every region in Nigeria feed and survive on the West. The cry of oil income is like that of a drunken sailor and prodigal son. It is not how much you make, but how you manage it.

Comot jo make I pass!

Princedapace:

Let me simply tell us the bitter truth! The reason Nigeria will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever progress is this?

I have studied countries with progress and i came about one thing: strong unions, strong masses, strong oppositions. Now, humans are naturally bias in nature and if u give people the freedom, they will loot u, sleep wit ur wife, ur husband, and even kill u. It is in human's nature to do evil, selfish, and all that. that was why those who created democracy, created check and balances, that is why those who created democracy do not kill opposition but gave room for opposition. That was why they gave freedom of the press. There is something about the developed worlds, they see opposition, criticism and check and balances as part of national patriotism. Unfortunately, the Nigerian does not like any of this. Now see why.

Humans were naturally designed to be bias like i stated earlier, no matter how much we want to claim saints. The way Nigeria is structured, it can never work. Not even regional govt can work (though would be better). The best thing for Nigeria is total splits. The Europeans know this and they allowed this in their continent, unfortunately, Africans were used to establish force states. If u check out most of the wars in Africa, they were all caused by tribal and ethnic issues. Now, I can not criticize buhari becus i would be seen first as an Igbo guy before anyone could think about the sense in what Im saying.

Remember i mentioned strong masses as one of the ingredients of developed countries. In Nigeria, we have given our leaders freedom to do whatever they like. And since there is invisible ethnic superiority contest in the country, the masses actually care not as long as their own tribe is in power. this is a silent way to show off ethnic superiority. Now, this sad reality only favours the political class becus they can simply make laws to keep enriching themselves while we cheer them as long as our own tribe person is in one political power or the other. This has weakened the masses who could have held govt extremely accountable.

Take for instance, if there is a civil unrest in respect to poor electricity for as long as possible, the govt will surely do something becus the govt hates embarrassment. But we cant achieve this becus the masses are weakened as a result of silent ethnic superiority contests. This same problem has been there for decades and some honest politicians saw this issue coming but many were blinded by foolishness.

Many countries in Europe are smaller than lagos state as a whole. Research has shown that nations prosper more than states, if u understand the meaning of state and nation. The politicians know this, if u are close to any of the politicians, they will tell u this same thing as long as the media is not there with them. They are happy becus they are greedy, they are enjoying the weak nature of the masses.

If we can split, i can tell u, it would be hard but each nation will grow. I understand it is almost too late to split now. This was what we could have achieved instead of the yeye civil war we had. If Nigeria had split back then, the varuous nations would av gone far. Why? The masses will no longer feel the need for ethnic superiority contests, but will hold their leaders accountable.

The govt will not be mad when criticized, the govt will understand that a strong opposition meant well for the nation too, the govt will understand what it means to have checks and balances. As it is my bro, we have lost it. There is no more way out except a true leader can come out, fight the current political structure, and destroy it, to create a new constitution and begin a long process of independent states.

We cant hold our governors accountable becus they have made us to know that they do not have power to make many things until Federal govt approves them. And sincerely speaking, the FG runs the country no matter how u see it. Nigeria has been designed to fail. I can see how people are so feeling hopeless right now, but when there is a post about how the current govt is trying to hijack the judiciary, legislature, media, weakened the opposition, u will see many people rejoicing. These same things the govt is doing was what pdp did that crippled the country. Sincerely, in 2015, i thought APC came with a different tactics, but they came with the same thing pdp did. This means, we are doomed.

Any serious party that really wants the growth of Nigeria will first work on the constitution, to begin a process of division of Nigeria. Forget all these we dey do here.. We all think we can all destroy nigeria and escape to other countries that worked hard to fix theirs. sorry, a time will come when not even citizenship by birth would be accepted by many developed countries anymore.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by Princedapace(m): 2:28am On Jun 13, 2019
googi:

Anyone that knows anything about Nigeria knows Abiola was an opportunist that only changed color when he was told point blank by NPN that there is no vacancy in the Presidency. May his souls and that of Dele Giwa rest in peace. Concord was a megaphone for NPN and Shagari.

My problem with this guy is that we have heard these noises before. Actually at this point every state and village are ready to separate. I do not know why people talk about small countries in Europe as if they are independent economically. When Greece, Portugal and Spain went belly up and still going belly up, where do they run to?

What is the the point of European Union if not to garnish power and compete with almighty United States. Abi US na small contari? Is China another small country or another democracy with solid opposition? Can Israel survive on its own?

Africans need to settle for their own form of government that works. If democracy did not fail in US, what did?

I am tired of hearing rosy prediction for a country that had no past of such or any example to show us. If your point is Biafra, Western Nigeria must leave and they will succeed on their own based on their past examples. So far the only region in Nigeria since 19th century that has survived on its own.

All these noise about you want to go are falling on deaf and dumb ears. You called for Unitary Government, when you were outfoxed, you call for Biafra. Under Jonathan, you occupied every powerful position with oil income at its peak, Nigeria and Delta Region especially became worse off. So who are you preaching to? Show us an example of your accomplishment as a people, not individually or outside your base.

Only the West need to separate itself from this mess. Every region in Nigeria feed and survive on the West. The cry of oil income is like that of a drunken sailor and prodigal son. It is not how much you make, but how you manage it.

Comot jo make I pass!

Yes bro. I know we all feed on west. That is why we want to stop feeding on west na. Or is it not a good thing? We want to stop being lazy. If u read my post, u would know the post is not ur usual drag and drag post. I am sincerely looking fkr a way to help us. Most times, some of u read posts I refuse to reason becus u are already biased with the post. The onion of my points is that we need a way to make it possible for the citizens to come together and hold their leaders accountable. And the system that can give the masses such sense is separation. That has been my point. Every region in Nigeria can survive on it own when they are forced to reason out of the box.

This post is not the usual west vs east becus i m not such a useless person to begin drag such nonsense on nairaland.

If u had read my post carefully, u would know that I emphasized on the importance of the masses, opposition party, checks and balances. I made it clear that the major reason these attributes are not functioning well in Nigeria is due to the invisible ethnic superiority contest which has given politicians to lead without much pressure from the masses. The masses are weakened by this invisible ethnic superiority contests and the politicians are taking advantage of this.

So we need a system that allows the masses to come together under one goal and demand from their leaders good leadership. Only way to achieve this is true building a nation and not a state. But u ended up thinking it is all west vs east fight. Na wa.

Yes, every other region feeds on west, that is why I am wishing we separate so that our region can stop feeding on west. Is that not good? In fact, south west should be at the front of this demand sef. we go all old one day and we go all dey see how useless Nigeria keeps getting. E go affect all of us.
Re: Abdulmumuni Abiola: Nigeria Worse Off Than In 1993 — MKO Abiola’s Son by booksrite(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Until you return Samuel Doe's money to Nancy Doe you and your late father have no place in addressing Nigerias many corruption troubles, thieves, Nigeria would have been worse than the banana republic if MKO ever succeeded even for one day, May God bless IBB, God riddance of bad nonsense

embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Is In Danger - Okonjo-Iweala / Osun Election: A Physically Challenged Man Casting His Vote (Photo) / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.