Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators (8895 Views)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Ebukasplendid88: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2019
North dominated assembly
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Lilchilz(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2019
e koshi sir
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by abbaapple: 6:51am On Jun 12, 2019
angry

I don’t know if Sarki don sleep yesterday! The thing much for that man! lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by tunjiajayi: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Peroh426: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2019
No room for blames.Mr President get to work!!!
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2019
falafohun:
them don use your daddy pension campaign na. hope he never near him death and still shouting sai baba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

I hope they pay him
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by nothingspoil70: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Is there Anybody with Visa he's not using again...
I have no visa but I have a spare bottle of sniper
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by TGM2015: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2019
tolakush92:

That's my president...
Pls pay my Daddy's pension since 2005
He was verified two years ago by PTAD.
Yet they are yet to pay this old man
Check them out on Twitter @PTADNigeria
And their Executive Secretary @sharon_ikeazor
Or call their Toll free number 080022557823.

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by smithsammy(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2019
falafohun:
If i hear say na buhari type those messages. Ogbeni the man no sabi english reach that level jor!
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by kayodekb: 7:11am On Jun 12, 2019
VirginSearcher:
An illiterate president can't send message simple, somebody is in charge of that account

AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, THE ILLITRATE MAN IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN UR ENTIRE GENERATION

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2019
TGM2015:

Check them out on Twitter @PTADNigeria
And their Executive Secretary @sharon_ikeazor
Or call their Toll free number 080022557823.

Thanks bro... I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by hush15: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2019
kidap:
President Muhammadu Buhari on last night took to his twitter account to congratulate the Newly Elected Presiding Officers of the 9th National Assembly and also all the National Legislators.

She tweeted saying....

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/06/12/buhari-message-to-newly-sworn-in-officers-of-9th-national-assembly-legislators/

lets see how the times favor him now with all their stooges all over the place
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by leokid866: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Is there Anybody with Visa he's not using again...

Oga you don't need visa to go to Ghana. If you want to leave--leave.
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
Ndigbo

Worry not.

Never ever post any regret for the actions you took leading to this.

The joke was, is, and will remain on them.

It is not by federal power.

Those that continue to occupy federal positions are still posting some of the poorest indices on the globe.

From out of school children to maternal mortality.

From terrorist attacks to kidnapping.

From abysmal academic performance to excruciating poverty.

They try to make you out as bigots, whereas they actually act out theirs.

You all rose from the ashes of £20.

This will be a walk in the park.

The next issue we will tackle should be effecting the needed change at the local level.

If Nigeria keeps disappointing us, we cannot disappoint ourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Tuuwhite: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2019
APC Don turn spiritual party shocked sad
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by Ijaya123: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2019
EKOSuperior:
Igbo's are finally ruled out of this Shithole country.

Or rather banished to the shithole region.
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by semyman: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2019
VirginSearcher:
An illiterate president can't send message simple, somebody is in charge of that account
Thank and blame your father for being so unfortunate to allow you to be so unfortunate
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by oluwasegun007(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2019
leokid866:

Oga you don't need visa to go to Ghana. If you want to leave--leave.

Na wetin... You dey pursue me ni
Re: Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2019
nothingspoil70:
I have no visa but I have a spare bottle of sniper

Find someone close to you to give it to.... Remember someone very close and dear to you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola, Clerics To Tackle Noise Pollution In Lagos / FG Plans To Phase Out Kerosene Usage / Fashola Sacks Contractor Over Slow Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.