Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members (53279 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / PDP Reconciles Adeleke And Akin Ogunbiyi Ahead Of Osun Governorship Election / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by dipseacon: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Shina Peller wore dark shades where he's meant to where transparent shades and vice versa. Is he not a confused human like this?

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Darevofpeace(m): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gbajabiamila should appoint Akin Alabi Chairman, House Committee on Pools and Betting. He should appoint Peller Chairman House Committee on Entertainment
..........and you as the Chairman of SELECTION COMMITEE.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by UncleJudax(m): 11:20am On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:

And Ike Ekweremadu is a saint?
No one is a saint, let a lone a politician.

Leave tribalism and religious bigotry...you might see far

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2019
They need to make all this political positions less attractive otherwise they'll keep attracting yahoo yahoo.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by livinbygrace: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2019
Nothing to contribute ,this ones we turn that house to club house and corrupt most of those honorable,expecially Shina the love-vendor .
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by seanfer(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2019
UncleJudax:

No one is a saint, let a lone a politician.

Leave tribalism and religious bigotry...you might see far

If no one is a saint then why Crucify Omo-Agege for his mistakes.. and not talk about Ike's Wrong doings also.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by livinbygrace: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
A chief gambler and a night club owner. Hmmm

Yahoo boys will soon get there.

Will soon get there or already there,I guess you don’t know Shina peller ,Emeka Oil.I can authoritatively tell you that most of those house of rep members are all ex yahoo men who just diversify into politics.Ask what peller was doing when he was in Uk

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by UncleJudax(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:

If no one is a saint then why Crucify Omo-Agege for his mistakes.. and not talk about Ike's Wrong doings also.
You can talk about anybody's mistakes or wrongdoings...but saying what about this other person... doesn't do us any good.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Desyfoley1452(m): 11:35am On Jun 12, 2019
2015 Niger Delta militant won house of assembly, 2019 yahoo boys 223 Evans and co. b4 I 4get make I check my ticket

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Btruth: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2019
nonen:
They won’t last there. They will be kicked out in the next elections
why? more of them will come up in the next election. Gradually, youths and new wine will take over our government.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by kitanga: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Otumba Akin Alabi my chair!!

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by bionixs: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
9jaRealist:

4 years is more than enough to do anything/everything they want to do... >
16 years ,please
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by movetoca: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
espionagesavvy:
All hope is lost. These newbies would just bandwagon and not effect any change for the masses. They would just answer to tinubu nothing more. This country is doomed forever, nothing can change its downward spiral to doom.

I have always believed that the problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders but the populace. Nigeria lacks a qualitative population. What we all are in Nigeria are a gullible people, lack both common sense and education, blind men and women easily played by divisive politics. A qualitative population is all a nation needs to thrive. Nigeria is just unfortunate to have Nigerians as it's people. Death to you all. Have a bad day.
I totally support. 90% of Nigerians should die for the few reasonable ones to make this country great. 90% of them are useless, the only thing they know how to do is tribalism. spits on their ugly poor faces

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Rotimi47: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gbajabiamila should appoint Akin Alabi Chairman, House Committee on Pools and Betting. He should appoint Peller Chairman House Committee on Entertainment
You too get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by movetoca: 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:

And Ike Ekweremadu is a saint?
Why are you local monkeys so tribalistic?. No Nigerian politician is a saint, not even those from your tribe that you worship. unfortunate goats everywhere.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by 3rdavefarms(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
angry
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by kernniejay(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Baba, yahoo boys are already there. That is why they hate EFCC chairman like a plague.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by manitoba(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shina Peller: Mr Speaker, may we have a strip poles inside the green chamber for Honourables to cool off when debates get so heated?

Akin Alabi: I second, it's a straight winning odds.

Then the Bet guy on NL will be at the Gallery cheering them on. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by sunky644(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Heard one is there already representing a federal constituency in Ondo central. Hon Small Alhaji is his AKA. Do your findings...

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by livinbygrace: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2019
sunky644:

Heard one is there already representing a federal constituency in Ondo central. Hon Small Alhaji is his AKA. Do your findings...

Not only one but many .I can tell you history of at least 30 members presently occupying seat in that chamber.They are all yahoo men but smartly diversify into politics.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by okito: 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
In my humble opinion, 2 houses of legislature is a superfluous expense for Nigeria at this time. Maybe 1 house with 1 person representing each state of the federation with reasonably priced remunerations. The rest of the world is moving towards reduction / total elimination of the use of fossil fuel. Electric cars are taking over in the western world and countries are now setting dates for elimination of the use of fossil fuel powered cars. What will happen to our crude oil by then? Imagine, a situation where we are only able to sell 250,000 bopd at $30 / bbl (because drop in demand will attract drop in price ; market forces of demand and supply), what will happen to Nigeria? How are we going to be able to fund our budget? Let us learn from what happened to Kodak. We must start cutting unnecessary cost NOW! Doing a SWOT analysis of the inherent risk, are there opportunities for Nigeria? Are we able to export materials that can be used for the manufacture of components of electric cars or the charging points? Are we conducting research on what we can do with our crude oil? Are we investing in alternative sources of foreign exchange earning? It is well with Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by dont8(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
You too get sense grin
Really?! How would that be possible?

Pavore9:

Pools and Betting! cheesy
How? That's State House Of Assembly and not National Assembly.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Griffon(m): 3:10am On Jun 13, 2019
airmark:
Magician in the HOUSE. If Gbaja messes with him, he will just command his seat to become an hot seat. cheesy

Egbon Mark how can I reach out to you via mail?
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Rotimi47: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2019
dont8:
Really?! How would that be possible?

How? That's State House Of Assembly and not National Assembly.
Someone makes a joke out of something most people don't think of, just to crake people up and you think he or she don't have sense?

He wasn't trying to hurt anyone but just trying to make people laugh.

The above is the reason for the comment and it for people to read between the lines. cheesy
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by dont8(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
Someone makes a joke out of something most people don't think of, just to crake people up and you think he or she don't have sense?

He wasn't trying to hurt anyone but just trying to make people laugh.

The above is the reason for the comment and it for people to read between the lines. cheesy

Where did I insinuate he doesn't have sense? What I did is still part of educating people, most don't know there's a difference between State and National Assembly.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Rotimi47: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2019
dont8:
Where did I insinuate he doesn't have sense? What I did is still part of educating people, most don't know there's a difference between State and National Assembly.
House of rep is the lower chambers of Nigeria's bicameral National Assembly while State house of assembly is the legislative arm of the State.

I hope some people are able to note the difference as i helped out a little. grin
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by airmark(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Griffon:

Egbon Mark how can I reach out to you via mail?

Send me pm.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Griffon(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2019
airmark:

Send me pm.

The mail to this moniker is inactive. Here iammcsinclair@gmail.com
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by airmark(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Griffon:

The mail to this moniker is inactive. Here iammcsinclair@gmail.com

Airmarking@gmail.com
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by Griffon(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
airmark:

Airmarking@gmail.com

Seen bro.
Re: Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members by dont8(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rotimi47:
House of rep is the lower chambers of Nigeria's bicameral National Assembly while State house of assembly is the legislative arm of the State.

I hope some people are able to note the difference as i helped out a little. grin
...While Senate is the Upper Chamber cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Fired Gunshots At Igboho’s House Before Setting It On Fire – Police / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State / Natasha Akpoti Wins At The Tribunal, Declared Winner Of Kogi Senatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.