Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! (19725 Views)

See Super Eagles Inspired National Costume Of Nigeria At Miss Intercontinental / ON SALE: 2018 World Cup Jerseys Now Available, Ibadan Check In! / Ladies, Would You Rock This '2018' Hairstyle For New Year? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by kingkuntaval: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol

The fever and craze don die down na.

Forward ever, backward never...

Waiting for the one for 2022 World Cup.

For now Na how to get Chelsea new Jersey dey my mind....not some 2018 crap.

Whoever designed that Chelsea's jersey should be fired immediately. Infact, even last season's jersey was just a fraction better. I thought porting to Nike from Adidas, would usher in an era of more aesthetically appealing kits, but imho Nike hasn't lived up to the billing.
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by mudiana(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

We can't stop loving the below image of the beautiful lady in our beautiful jersey! shocked
That was the moment Lionel Messi did that thing to us at the world cup! cry
that is not true. It was Iceland match when she opened her mouth like dat.
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by macello4(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

We can't stop loving the below image of the beautiful lady in our beautiful jersey! shocked
dis one no be buhari news just back off, olodo it was iceland and nigeria. Befor i too know kill u.

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by safetyInspector(m): 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
I would not even collect that for free. When ever I see it failure comes to my mind.
anochuko01:
Except im given for free...
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2019
They and Aba and okrika people are together on this.
As they are restocking, Aba people will bring out the updates

2 Likes

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by 12345baba(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2019
rentAcock:
Everyone wants to associate with Nigerian culture and fashion. I see so many white people on Instagram all dressed in asoebi. Nike is making a killing with this super eagles Jersey, I hope they repatriate a percentage of sales to the NFF as gratuity.
God forbid they give nff shishi, u want make them loot am?
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
The super eagles track suit wen will the price ever reduce, to own that stuff dey hungry me no b small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by chukwunedum150(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

that was against iceland not argentina bro
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by ossaii(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

It was during the match against iceland.
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by Sadiqali24(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

that was when Ahmad musa hit the crossbar against ice land

1 Like

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by nnaeyes6: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Yoruba identity is either trademark/tribalmark or widening of the mouth.
Afonjas
[
quote author= post=79248992]UP NIGERIA.

That was the moment Lionel Messi did that thing to us at the world cup! cry[/quote]
Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by LadyDoubleJ(f): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is it for free

1 Like

Re: Nike Is Restocking The Super Eagles 2018 World Cup Collection! by MrMacinterchi1: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
post=79248992:
UP NIGERIA.

That wasn't the moment of Messi. That moment was a close chance miss by the Argentinian team .

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nu Hair Extension Craze; Brazilian! / Zara, H&M : In Lagos ?! / Baby Thongies: New Baby Diapers? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.