Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Secrets To Creating A Blog In 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Secrets To Creating A Blog In 2019 (614 Views)

How To Earn Maximum Amount Of Profit From Your Blog In 2019 / Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets To Creating A Blog In 2019 by razzby(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
How do i create a blog? This is one of the most asked questions in 2019. After watching different videos on YouTube, it would seem almost easy to create a blog. Hey! I need you to always remember that nothing is easy, nothing good comes easy too.

This very short article would teach you how to create a blog and include some do’s and donts’ of blogging. If you want to master the art of creating blogs, this piece is for you.

Get a Niche: This is very important, this is a reason why most blogs don’t make it past 6 months before CRASHING. Before you start a blog, ask yourself why you want to. This would help you define what you really want out of it. Whether you want to be in the food or relationship niche, the ball is in your court.

Write Articles: Well, you don’t need this if you want to pay someone like me to write you blog posts. Before creating a blog, write about 10 articles on your niche. If you can do this comfortably, you can go ahead to create a blog around your niche.

Choose a Hosting Company: This was one of the most difficult things for me when i started creating blogs for people. I was looking for reliable web hosting companies till i found blue-host. Other reliable companies i can recommend are Go-daddy, and name-cheap.

Social media pages: Before finally choosing a domain name for your blog, make sure the name is available on all social media apps for future purposes. To get visits to your blog, you would probably be needing help from your Facebook page, twitter or Reddit.

Platform: I’ll recommend you to use WordPress when you want to start blogging. It’s the best to use. Get a very good theme and you’re good to go. Some themes affect the speed at which your website loads, so you’ve got to be careful and monitor the speed of your blog if you don’t want to lose readers.

Do you think there is anything else i would have added to this? Kindly please reach out to me

Thank you

[url]Follow me on Twitter[/url]www.twitter.com?ibrahimarazaq

Source: https://medium.com/@ask4razzaq/how-to-create-a-blog-in-2019-80efdf5db6e6?source=friends_link&sk=4c9c243305faa46e853dc1626ecb8bc3

(1) (Reply)

How To Identify If Your Site Is Filtered Or Penalized / How To Get Free Domain & Cheapest Hosting Company With Best Secured Services / Seo For Music Blogs: The Ultimate Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.