Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months (1000 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Ever Since I Updated My Profile Pic I've Not Been Able To Rest / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by fmcjunior(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2019
Hi nairalanders! I need your advice on how to hook up with my girlfriend of 4yrs. The last time we met was 7 months ago. And we tried to hook up but work was the issue. She works at a supermarket and this has made her very busy (8am-9pm on weekdays n 12pm-9pm on sundays). No free time even on public holidays. We stay in different states. The relationship is going sour because of the distance and we both hate it. I need your candid advice on what to do in this situation.
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Modavies: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Use google map to search for her

3 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2019
Ftc
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2019
get her another job and the problem is solve

6 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Sundrus: 9:36am On Jun 12, 2019
Distance relationship like this dey hardly workout...unless one of una go sacrifice e work to join the partner for where him/her dey.

1 Like

Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by CosmicPhoenix: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2019
7 months? shocked if you guys both hate it then one person must sacrifice his/her job for the relationship to work

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
7 months? shocked if you guys both hate it then one person must sacrifice his/her job for the relationship to work

Da'zall... nothing more to say.

2 Likes

Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by fmcjunior(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2019
thanks everyone
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Benrichkid(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
what if one of d partners can't sacrifice? imagine both schooling in different states
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Bros just forget her and move on, distance relationship is a mirage,look for a nearby gal and run ur package
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by babyfaceafrica: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2019
find another lady..simple!!.. long distance relationship is a no no for serious people
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 12, 2019
You've been dating yourself.
And she's not your girlfriend anymore.
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by dingbang(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2019
long distance relationship in nigeria na risk. if u guys are not that commited to each other and una relatioship na just d casual easy type then i would suggest u forget abt her and get a girl closer to u.
Re: I've Not Seen My Girlfriend In Months by Boyslick(m): 11:53am On Jun 12, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
Sacrifice your job for your bf/gf For why?

(1) (Reply)

It Is Going To Be So Painful.... / There Was Notin Like Head Action In The 90's. Wat Happened 2 Our Generation? / I Need A Ghania Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.