Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) (28943 Views)

Buhari Played South West / “You Can’t Kill Somebody Who Is Not Afraid Of Death.”-Sowore (VIDEO) / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
DeRay98:

He's playing to the gallery, to exploit sentimental and poor people who are ignorant or forgetful of history.
Tell me about anybody from the SE who were actively involved in the June 12 post election struggle...
Was David Mark or Saraki involved in anyway, have they not reaped from and exploited Democracy?
This guy's approach to his political ambition won't take him far.

Olisa Agbakoba, Chidi Ubani, Arthur Nwankwo etc.

1 Like

Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
SocialFinance:
Poo, Sowore should do better than this. If this is what we call the face of the youths we expect to take over.

I can't understand how all he is saying relates to what is happening today

Here we are celebrating a man who was sacrificed inorder to have democracy, you are talking of not calling Abiola or visit him.

Sowore should tell us who among the today politicians identified with Abiola during that time except Nadeco. Is it OBJ, GEJ or any SE politicians who have been the major beneficiary.

Buhari was not the president and he was just out of prison when the annulment happened. What could he have done then , when he himself was on security watch list. It's on record he made a statement condemning the annulment

He is doing what OBJ should have done 20yrs ago.

Abeg whoever is not happy with this can look for sniper and drink especially the looser from the ipob Republic of Biafra.
ode nor even know say na last year video ��������
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by Insectkiller: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Deep!
This statement is sooooo Deep!! sad
amaben2020:
Buhari is a beast of no nation. Fela
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by EagleSquare1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
We all forgot so easily that Buhari had spent 40 months in detention without freedom of movement and was not even allowed to see his mother and when she died was not allowed to attend her burial.

After his release, he headed home to Kaduna/Daura and lived a very modest and quiet life. How many had the courage and compassion to verify the welfare of this man.

Perhaps this solitary period of the president afforded him that opportunity to reinvent his passion for this nation and its people which we are experiencing today.

Nigeria is a great nation with a great president and a very loyal staff led by the Vice President
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by kernniejay(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
hammerFC:
ONLY YORUBA CARE ABOUT ABIOLA, THE REST OF US LONG MOVED ON.

THIS JUNE 12 IS DRY BECOS OTHER TRIBES CANNOT RELATE.

E BE LIKE SAY NA YORUBA TRIBAL HOLIDAY, JUST LIKE IPOB MAY 30TH SIT AT HOME, NO DIFFFERENCE.

THE OBJ HANDING OVER TO CIVILIAN MAKE SENSE BUT THEN WITH BUHARI EVERYTHING IS SENSELESS.

ABI WE GO CELEBRATE, DEATH OF DEMOCRACY NI? AFONJA!

ABIOLA, WAT SHITT OF A NAME IS DAT?
But your fore fathers voted in mass for this same Abiola!

1 Like

Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by kernniejay(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
hammerFC:
YORUBA TRIBAL DAY CELEBRATION.

WEN ALL THE YORUBA GET TOGETHER TO CRY FOR ABIOLA.

DEAD, DECOMPOSED AND ROTTEN ABIOLA, WHO WASNT AND WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. grin grin grin grin

NO AMOUNT OF GOC POST HUMEROUS AWARD CAN CHANGE THAT FACT. AFONJA! cool
Na jealousy go kill you last last.

1 Like

Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by kernniejay(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
VenusTechShop:
Tell them oo. Na your brothers! Because some of them are already going about screaming on why are Igbos not celebrating June 12 with them. Thats how some retardded people are already going about on Nairaland shouting and screaming on how Igbos betrayed the South South by not being happy that Omo Agege was elected... Hahahaha. Something is terribly wrong with this oily folks.

Tufiakwa. God forbid I ever come in this life as a Yoruba man. What has Ekweremadu contesting got to do with South East and South South South alliance? Must you guys create enmity betwwen age long brothers? You people backstabbed them and removed there brother Jonathan from power? Why not apologise for that folly? Instead of trying to rope Igbos into it? Nna nekwenum anya. Or are you afraid they will not support your presidential ambition in 2023?

So Orji Uzor Kalu that supported them is no longer an Igbo man? The same Rochas that has been promoting and supporting APC is whom you guys made sure he does not come to the senate on time. All in a bid to make sure no Igbo man is an officer is in the national assembly!

If Nnamdi Kanu should start rallying his people, same you guys will confuse shallow Easterners on why Nnamdi Kanu is there enemy. But funny enough, God works in mysterious ways. Who knows if these happenings are catalysts for revolution.
Lets just be watching!

FYI, Ekweremadu contested as an individual and not as South East. Why not simply tell them you need there support in 2023 incase South West wins the slot for presidency? Must you guys use the conniving and scheming ways to always deceive people?

Anyways, you can only deceive stuppid and daft people. I expect more dumb threads like these in coming days!

My joy is that baba dullard now has everything at his disposal. Let me here PDP whim again in his mouth... Let thunder twist it.

Thank you Sowore for exposing Buharis folly.
It is obvious you regret not coming to this world as a Yoruba. Na your jealousy go kill you at last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by mindtricks: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari condemned the annulment in 1993. He issued a statement asking IBB to recognize the winner of the election. He did so at the prompting of Col. Umar Dangiwa. Shehu Sanni still confirmed what I’m saying this morning on channels.

The highlighted is commendable.
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by Bellotelli: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He kept quiet when IBB annulled June 12 election..now the coup plotter is the major beneficiary courtesy of a traitor called Bola Tinubu
BUHARI had nothing to do with ABIOLA. He is only doing this for the Yorubas
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by discusant: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Do these matter, so long as Yoruba now believes that Fulani cabal of Buhari shall hand over power to Yoruba?
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by Chukwurah003: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He kept quiet when IBB annulled June 12 election..now the coup plotter is the major beneficiary courtesy of a traitor called Bola Tinubu

Your wailing has not even started. Na you go tire. grin
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by abbey621(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
tactius:

That may be true, but it was a sight better than Army rule...

If we were still under army rule, AIT would have been closed for months for subversion, and a decree would have been passed legalizing it.

And this website would have been closed down too.

This democracy is flawed, corrupt, and a mess. But I don't want to go back to those days of rule by decree.

Even democracies like the UK and the US used to be very corrupt once upon a time. That they are not as corrupt as they used to be is because their citizens stood up and worked hard to get there.

Nigerians just go and vote and sit down and wait for the sharing of the money. That's not how democratic rule or economic development works

You didn't answer the question, is life today better than under military regime? Just not for yourself but Nigeria as a whole? What's the use of democracy if we are still not better off than the military era? You made exampels of the US and the UK but I can categorically tell you that the U.S citizens never witnessed half the corruption Nigerians have been witnessing since 1999. Even when they had the Great Depression and 70% of the ppulation was poor, the government within 2 years came out with the "NEW DEAL" which turned things around for the better.

You ask the Nigerian people to vote so that they can change their situation, after voting you're still asking to march and demand more. Let me tell you this, no be person wey chop go have strength to march? Want to know why most Nigerians have lost faith in democracy? Look no further than every international report out there that puts Nigeria has the capital of poverty, look no further than the millions of lives lost since 1999 to religious and political extremists. If the price for freedom is poverty and insecurity abeg keep your freedom and give me jollof grin grin grin
Re: June 12: The Role Buhari Played During The Struggles - Sowore (VIDEO) by Alejobs: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters: Amnesty International Is Working For Boko Haram And ISWAP / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / Amaechi: PDP Senators Reject Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.