Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

June 12: Day Buhari Visited My Father's Grave To Pray - MKO Abiola's Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: Day Buhari Visited My Father's Grave To Pray - MKO Abiola's Son (413 Views)

President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures) / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

June 12: Day Buhari Visited My Father's Grave To Pray - MKO Abiola's Son by AmicableEd: 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Despite the cold relationship that Buhari and the late MKO Abiola had while he was alive, the current Nigerian president, Buhari deemed it fit to honor him at his grave yard in 2011.

Late MKO Abiola’s son, Abdulmumuni revealed this in a chat with PLUS TV Africa.

According to him, many of MKO Abiola’s friends turned against him after his death, except for Buhari and a few others.

“Buhari in 2011 came to this house when he was running for the elections and went to his grave and prayed despite the fact that they weren’t friends when he was alive. I was driving him around when he told me about the relationship between them. I drove him to the Oba’s place, he looked at me and said, my father wasn’t his friend, he said the truth and it was refreshing to hear, yet he was humble enough to come to his house to pray at his grave.”

Watch video:
https://www.kemifilani.ng/2019/06/june-12-how-buhari-visited-mko-abiolas-grave-to-pray.html

Re: June 12: Day Buhari Visited My Father's Grave To Pray - MKO Abiola's Son by olajizz01(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmm,but OBJ still despises him in his grave.

(1) (Reply)

Georgia State Attorney Opens Up Corruption Case Of Nigerian Speaker / Multiple Gun Shots Fired as Thugs Beat Up Oshiomhole, 14 Others In Edo State / After Crude Oil What's Next For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.