Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine (2331 Views)

How Much A Sewing Machine Cost In 1983 / You Must Look! So Many Used Sewing Machine Flat Car Equipment Is The Same As The / A Fairly Used 20kva, 3 Phase Seindeo Diesel Generator For Sale ****SOLD**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by Its1adegoke: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Please anyone preferably in lagos mainland that wants to sell fairly used sewing machine, manual and electric for an affordable price.

Two lion or butterfly or any brand sha aslong as its clean. It would be purchased immediately trust me.

Contact me on WhatsApp 09035073195 and send clear images.
Please no dubious people.
Please no unserious people.
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by Its1adegoke: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2019
MANUAL SEWING MACHINE FOR SALE

Only the head of two lion sewing machine for sale, please it is urgent because I really need the money to settle some Bill's.

Contact me on WhatsApp 09035073195

Please no dubious people.
Please no unserious people

Re: I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by Brutervrot: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Hello! When choosing the best quilting sewing machine, you should start by exploring a blog about the differences between different sewing machines. Modern sewing machines have many advantages and teach DVD and button sewing mechanisms. It is always a pleasure to learn new things in a comfortable environment. I compared the advantages and prices of various models of sewing machines and am sure that thanks to reading this material I was not mistaken with the choice.
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by casualpasser: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Brutervrot:
Hello! When choosing the best quilting sewing machine, you should start by exploring a blog about the differences between different sewing machines. Modern sewing machines have many advantages and teach DVD and button sewing mechanisms. It is always a pleasure to learn new things in a comfortable environment. I compared the advantages and prices of various models of sewing machines and am sure that thanks to reading this material I was not mistaken with the choice.

He's trying to sell it, not to buy another one.
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by flowersandicate: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
Hi, You should buy a new sewing machine instead of purchasing a secondhand machine. There are many reasons for this and the most important factor is that you'll get a warranty on the new sewing machine. so, I'll suggest you go with a brand new Sewing Machine https://sewgadgets.com/brother-dz2400-sewing-machine/
Regards:
Re: I Need A Fairly Used Sewing Machine by SewingFeatures: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
HI . I think you should good For new sewing machine for quilting(https://sewingfeatures.com/best-sewing-machine-for-quilting/) instead of buying the old one. Many sewing machine are available in cheap price and they are good to go.
In old sewing machine you dont know how are they? how much they will run.

(1) (Reply)

The memoirs of :-X :-X :-X / 25 Inspiring Pictures To Look At Daily / An Open Letter From Introverts To Everyone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.